It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jules Manson, Failed Tea Party Candidate, Calls For Assassination Of Obama, First Daughters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
A far right wing tea partier is calling for the death of the president.
Nut jobs have done this through out history,because of some type of political hatered.
But Why the children.Source

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Thu Dec 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit to use source title

edit on Thu Dec 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
FALSE FLAG

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
there are sick people on ALL sides of the political spectrum, the kids are innocent and most certainly don't deserve to be assassinated!

link   
Let's rename the article "nut-job calls for assassination of Obama and his children". The fact that he tried to get elected as a Tea Party candidate and FAILED is just an aside. Nice try, bud! Your title is deceiving, since not even the original article is titled the way you wrote it.

P.S. I just LOVE the way the article just happens to mention that this guy is a fan of Ron Paul.
Wow... journalistic gold right there!
edit on 21-12-2011 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
FALSE FLAG

explain.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Your title is so misleading, I'm glad I went to your source.

It seems like you want to label Tea Partiers evil and what not, just like the media shills did back in the day.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by brick38

Your source, the Huffington Post, is equivalent to Fox News for accuracy. In fact, this guy is a FAILED tea party candidate, running for a party that does not exist. Also, he's an avid Ron Paul supporter and calls himnself a libetarian: Form the article you sourced:

Manson, an avid Ron Paul supporter and libertarian, also writes that he has since been visited by the Secret Service, with whom he says he cooperated fully as he "was hiding nothing."

So your headline could just as accurately have stated: "Ron Paul Supporter calls for the assassination...."

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
Let's rename the article "nut-job calls for assassination of Obama and his children". The fact that he tried to get elected as a Tea Party candidate and FAILED is just an aside. Nice try, bud! Your title is deceiving, since not even the original article is titled the way you wrote it.

Far right wing=Nut job & Far left wing=Nut job

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by brick38

This present Administration is desperate for re election to maintain the NWO Neocon agenda, which Ron Paul would kill.
I believe they'd like to use incidents such as a "Tea Party" threat, to even further war against US patriots. I cant tell you for certain something is a false flag, but I am convinced that Oklahoma City bombing was (and against "white right wingers") I am irrepressibly skeptical of these power mad warhawks. Thats just me.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by brick38

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

Far right wing=Nut job & Far left wing=Nut job

I disagree. You can have your beliefs without being a nut job. Unfortunately every group will have one or two nut jobs, and the opposition will use those nut jobs to discredit an entire movement, group or belief when in fact these groups do not share the extremist views of those nut-jobs. It's underhanded and wrong to use them to paint a group with the same brush, because they know very well the nut-jobs are one in a thousand.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i like how one guys actions are trying to be tied to a group of people.

So now that the tea party "use to" be associated with this guy, This guy could be labeled as a “terrorist” and any group he was associated with “use to be tea party” can now be rounded up under the new NDAA law and be thrown in jail as associates of terrorist acts to the president

I know it’s a stretch but its possible under the new NDAA law.
edit on 21-12-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by brick38
A far right wing tea partier is calling for the death of the president.
Nut jobs have done this through out history,because of some type of political hatered.
But Why the children.Source

That's just sick.
WTH is wrong with people? I don't like him, but I'd much rather he get a taste of being poor and destitute than seeing him and his family killed, that's just horrendous.
edit on 21-12-2011 by ldyserenity because: dang keyboard...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The article points out that he intends to run for the Governor of California as a democrat.

It sounds more like he is nuts.

That shouldn't reflect badly on the tea party or his new party of choice the Democrats.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
reply to post by brick38

Your source, the Huffington Post, is equivalent to Fox News for accuracy. In fact, this guy is a FAILED tea party candidate, running for a party that does not exist. Also, he's an avid Ron Paul supporter and calls himnself a libetarian: Form the article you sourced:

Manson, an avid Ron Paul supporter and libertarian, also writes that he has since been visited by the Secret Service, with whom he says he cooperated fully as he "was hiding nothing."

So your headline could just as accurately have stated: "Ron Paul Supporter calls for the assassination...."

Thier are plenty of headlines on this one take your pick Tea Party Pol Calls for Killing Obama Family Ron Paul Supporter: “Assassinate N-Word Obama And Monkey Children”

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Ron Paul is for globalization and a one world currency....that is part of NWO agenda....TPTB...may have picked Ron Paul to push forward and succeed in bringing about the NWO...maybe that is the plan this time around.

libertyrevival.wordpress.com...

By the way...Jules Manson..is obviously an idiot!

edit on 21-12-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What's with all the attacks over the thread title? The guy in question is an avowed "Tea Partier". All those in this thread are jumping on the "failed Tea Party candidate" to mean that he is not a "tea partier" on the grounds he didn't get elected to office as such. You wouldn't consider all the Tea Party members and supporters who never got elected to office as a Tea Party candidate to mean they can no longer be referred to as "Tea Partiers" would you?

It's this kind of idiot that gave the Tea Party such a bad image in the first place.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Amazing how all these media outlets try and custom craft these stories to suit their political agendas, but they are so transparent.. really get tired of the deceit and lies, there is never any break from it...

I like how they added the comment about him, or another using a photo of BO wearing a nazi uniform as if it was way out character for him...That's is pretty funny because something like a nazi uniform definitely fits barack obama perfectly.. Ironically, I bet that makes skinheads pretty mad that he is so much like their idol..

My comments won't make some too happy, but the shoe definitely fits IMO..
edit on 21-12-2011 by alienreality because: edit

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

That's really misleading.

Ron is stating he does not want fiat currency he wants a one world commodity currency. Such as the gold or silver standard. He's not saying you should have "one world" controlled currency, but that everybody should be trading in the same valued currency.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thank you for explaining, correcting and furthering my education!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I like how Paul is becoming the center of attention here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join