It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space is the new America.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
if people would just ignore their differences, there would be no need for war. it's great for everyone to have different views on religion and social stuff, but when one religion starts forcing itself upon another, cough israel palestine cough, we get needless bloodshed. we'll find people who can live with that difference, and knowing that regardless of our skin color, or what goes on in our head, we're all human, if we make it into space you can go have your islamic planet, and we'll have our free planet, and a jewish planet and whatnot, the french'll get a giant icecube!

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Please PC when you get to germany stay in touch. I would stay on this planet even if better ones are populated in my lifetime or the next. It would be nice to see every nation be on friendly terms with the rest, but unfortunetly... So I will continue to deal with the here and now.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
i'm leaving this summer, and my friend carlos' dad is going to rammstien. i'm going to someplace called heidelburg where my mom will work at the PAO thing at the hospitol there. however, if stuff heat's up with syria we may end up stayin at dreary ol fort drum. sucks donnit? however, it'll give me some time to look for that supposed REX 84 camp out here

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
"ok, here's what we need to do

any organisation is nothing more than a club without people! our first goal should be to find those willing to join. hell not even join, contribute, volunteer! we should gain some capitol, shudder, and start off with building a place for education, from there we can conduct our research, then we can expand our knowledge, at the same time, house ourselves, and grow fields of food, domesticate some cows and stuff, while i don't like the idea of killing them, it is unfortuately neccessary for us to live, and start mining resources or something. our biggest goal as man should be the change from oil to hydrocell. corporations would flip twice if they knew they'd have ppl who'd merely volunteer to work for something like that, then we'd silently infiltrate the company, and make it part of us, in we could utilise it's resources and stuff like that, pull it out of the stock market and hurt the gov't that much more. it will be a silent revolution, no war needed!"

I think you are right but the most important thing is capital and the need for LOTS of it.

REX 84 camp????????

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
we'd train an elite this is a stick up squad to go from city to city and get us some lewt

top topics

<< 1   >>

join