It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Occupation has Failed

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Occupy rejects moveon.org.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

you are being intelectually and morally dis honest,
IN NO WAY IS THE DISTRUCTION OF PUBLIC PROPERTY BY OCCUPY,
ANYWHERE NEAR THE LEVEL OF DISTRUCTION THE BANKS HAVE WROUGHT

you try to say ohh loook at the evil protestors loook at what theeeey have dooone.
WHILE COMPLETLY LOOKING THE OTHER WAY WHILE BANKS GUT YOUR COUNTRY

you are not being realistic or logical

third time i have shown the scale of what you claim is a distraction,

you are misdirecting on purpose

xploder

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

hey slayer
do you realise you just posted a video of political trolling?
you have just shown what happens if you provoke someone,
you could provoke that responce from anyone from any movement.

you sir are now transparent
you supply trolling videos to make a point

minus all respect for you

xploder

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

Originally posted by XPLodER

i refuse to enter into a debate on the tea party,
you are derailing the thread,
the tea party reps voted for the ndaa

i hope that OWS will repeal the NDAA
lol
you need perspective too

xploder

soooooo what you saying is you are NOT the 99% because mathematically speaking the teaparty would make up more than 1% right???? ALso I would like to see a little evidence on this wild accusation

i understand now,
you are tea party faithfull
it makes sence that the tea party would attack OWS,
i will not feed the ......... you can spew you thought on some one else,
my patence with you has ended

OWS is alive and kicking and that scares the ...... out of you
lol

piece and light
xp

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

you sir are now transparent
you supply trolling videos to make a point

I said...

"This is both funny and an eye opener "

How is that trolling? I thought it was funny. Two Stereotypes played out for the Camera from both sides.

minus all respect for you

xploder

Honestly, I could care less if you lost respect for me.

John

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Because I disagree and have sources I am trolling? Sounds like an OWS tactic to me...

here's a link to the destruction OWS caused.

www.dailymotion.com...

you have yet to acknowledge the damage the banks have done, are doing, and will continue to do.

DO YOU ENJOY SEEING AMERICANS THROWN OUT OF THEIR HOMES?
are you anti families
or are you not answering because it would invaladate your grass damage opinion?

xp

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

propaganda
lol
you are losing credability with your wild claims,

first its soros,
now its obama,
whos it going to be next,

and tell me HOW you suppose a leaderless movement is controlled by these people?

you are looking desperate to try to conect the OWS movement to their enemies,

do you have an ajenda?
xp

Anything that discredits OWS is considered “propaganda” by OWS’ers!

Phsssst…the connections are obvious and numerous. I didn’t say Obama or Soros were controlling OWS, I said they are using OWS to further their own agendas. They want civil disobedience…it furthers their goal of economic and societal break down and will create an environment where they can swiftly and openly crap on the constitution and further crush the American people.

OWS are a bunch of willing participants in the destruction of this country!

Disgraceful!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Round and round and round we go.

This thread plays out exactly the way I would like to see if I were in congress, or the CEO of a Wall Street bank. So long as we stay divided and fight one another the system continues to function and continues to ensure our demise. We are being robbed at every turn by the power brokers and we point fingers at each other? If this alone isn't evidence enough that we are being played I don't know what is!

Our country is NOT failing because the OWS crowd are dirty hippies that need to shower and get a job! It is NOT failing because the Tea Party is made up of ignorant conservatives who don't believe in social equity!

It IS failing because so many of us refuse to look past our perceived differences, refuse to leave the engineered hate at the door, and refuse to strive for common ground upon which we can stand for something that would be good for all.

Can we not ALL agree that lobbyists/Big Money/Corporate donations and POLITICS don't mix?

That the corruption in DC on BOTH SIDES is completely unacceptable?

That when someone in Congress gets caught profiting from legislation that there should be real punishment?

Three of a list of many, many serious issues that nearly all people can agree on. Why is it that this is not the MAIN topic of discussion? Why focus on blame, hate, and fear?

Change your perspective, change the world.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

And you just ignore posts that prove you wrong, last post on previous page...check it out. I'm not sure how Obama can use the movement when the movement protests him or his policies and actively scorns his excusing of bankers and corporations that committed fraud.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

yea im sure a pieceful non violent educated population really plays into the hands of the oveloards,
you say obama wants to cause a revolt.

Anything that discredits OWS is considered “propaganda” by OWS’ers!

Phsssst…the connections are obvious and numerous. I didn’t say Obama or Soros were controlling OWS, I said they are using OWS to further their own agendas. They want civil disobedience…it furthers their goal of economic and societal break down and will create an environment where they can swiftly and openly crap on the constitution and further crush the American people.

OWS are a bunch of willing participants in the destruction of this country!

Disgraceful!

so to protect the constitution,
we must not piecefully assemble for redress of action as outlinned in the constitution?

double speak at its best or worst.

be intelectually honest,
you DO support the banks raping your country for bonuses then

xploder

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

Still blowing that puss toot ?

You are nothing more then a tool spewing propaganda, none of your claims hold any water. You are trying to paint OWS in a bad light why? No it's not about people getting to work, no it is not about holiday shoppers... this is about OWS threatening you and your special interests.

Obvious sock puppet is Obvious

You and your ilk of drones are the ones that have failed to sway opinion and program readers to buy your tripe. The self elected mayor Bloomberg "wall street millionaire" showed how desperate the ptb are and will stoop to any unconstitutional low to thwart the cause. Apparently us "unbathed hippie anarchists" are a threat after all. However i must thank the elite after all they proved us right martyring many of us. So yeah restock that pepper spray officer... expose your true nature for all to see.

OWS is not dead, dying or over by any means. Just the first chapter in the shape of things to come. OWS was about showing solidarity. It has accomplished many things such as the aforementioned and raised awareness. No i certainly did not expect our corrupt corpratocracy to make any reform at all. But the lines have been drawn in the sand. The enemy has shown us it's face.

EXPECT US!
edit on 22-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by UdonNiedtuno
Round and round and round we go.

It IS failing because so many of us refuse to look past our perceived differences, refuse to leave the engineered hate at the door, and refuse to strive for common ground upon which we can stand for something that would be good for all.

Can we not ALL agree that lobbyists/Big Money/Corporate donations and POLITICS don't mix?

That the corruption in DC on BOTH SIDES is completely unacceptable?

That when someone in Congress gets caught profiting from legislation that there should be real punishment?

Three of a list of many, many serious issues that nearly all people can agree on. Why is it that this is not the MAIN topic of discussion? Why focus on blame, hate, and fear?

Change your perspective, change the world.

I agree with just about everything you said!!

So let’s BURN THE COUNTRY DOWN with OWS!!! That will solve everything!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

what so your idea is to sit back and let the banks burn the country to the ground?
for realz?
WTF

I agree with just about everything you said!!

So let’s BURN THE COUNTRY DOWN with OWS!!! That will solve everything!!!

the banks ARE burning the country to the ground and you suggest we just watch?

you are so unreasonable and illogical that it is almost impossable to hold a real convosation with you

you are morally and intelectually dis honest and it shows

xp

edit on 22-12-2011 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

WRONG

Sitting on your couch while thousands of people voice their outrage against a corrupt system and doing nothing is a EPIC FAIL. Not just for you but a disservice to your country. People like you are a disservice and frankly make me sick.

traitors

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

double post

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

WRONG

Sitting on your couch while thousands of people voice their outrage against a corrupt system and doing nothing is a EPIC FAIL. Not just for you but a disservice to your country. People like you are a disservice and frankly make me sick.

Same old argument…if you’re not OWS you’re sitting on the couch (yawn…).

What have you done for this country besides hold a cardboard sign and burn other people’s stuff?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by StarPeace

Star, flag and a million thanks to those other members of ATS who didn't stand for this OWS BS.

At least some of us have brains to think for ourselves and not be swept up in this crap like the good little sheeple the rest of you are who supported these idiots.

ORLY?

So then if you are not sheep then being ant-OWS is going against the grain somehow? Yeah right so what are you doing to raise awareness about the corpratocracy? What about all those people, man, woman, child who lost homes? What about all those con artist bankers that were rewarded for it?

I bet you dont have an answer for that or have anything to bring to the table. You are aiding and supporting criminals Wether you know it or not. If you see OWS being efficient or or not or agree with it's methods, you going against OWS just shows where your priorities are. Enjoy your cake while you can because history tells us even the tyrants fall after such ideas "solidarity against corruption" are common among the masses.

Food for thought: you cant take all that coin to Hades with you when you die. These men, elitist think they are somehow untouchable and immortal. So Xerxes thought the same. So did all fallen kingdoms before and after.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

WRONG

Same old argument…if you’re not OWS you’re sitting on the couch (yawn…).

What have you done for this country besides hold a cardboard sign and burn other people’s stuff?

I served it in the Army, and done more then you will ever know. I have never "burned other peoples stuff" what are you talking about. Straw man much? That's a new one now i am part of the watts riots apparently.

Keyboard warriors against OWS. it's comical

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I served it in the Army, and done more then you will ever know.

Is this kinda like the guy earlier who said OWS has done more for the country than we will ever know?

I have never "burned other peoples stuff" what are you talking about. Straw man much? That's a new one now i am part of the watts riots apparently.

Occupy Oakland…

Keyboard warriors against OWS. it's comical

As comical as keyboard warriors FOR OWS? I think not!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

@Seabag is it just me... but have the MAIN questions we've asked (pretty standard reporting questions) with relative sources and information come back with "you must be this this and this" or "in support of this this and this"

I feel like this has turned completely into a mob victim mentality, where personal responsibility has been completely lost. "it's everyones fault but mine"

so what about the people who took loans they couldn't afford? Why is that the banks fault that they allowed ANYONE to get a loan I feel like that was free market capitalism at work...

When does it become a personal responsibility question.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join