It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Occupation has Failed

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

the Tea Party caused the republican revolution last year what has OWS done besides cause crimes and create massive bills for the cities its destroyed

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan
reply to post by XPLodER

I worry for the children too, especially since many of their parents can't even spell mortgage right.

But hey it's all the bankers fault!

i am autistic and spelling is difficult for me,
challenge me to a debate and you will see spelling badly doesnt make me a fool

try having a debate with me

xp

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

You mean the fed that stole at least 16 trillion dollars from americans? Pardon me for being so foolish.

It's actually really hilarious that you brought this up because many detractors are asking why we don't protest the Fed.

edit on 22-12-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

They didn't do all those things you said they did.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

College is a PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT, these kids Q_Qing about college loans make me sick.. GET A JOB homies and pay for it that way...

oh also.. this thing has been screwed since Jump Street when Soros and Moveon took over the occuption

edit on 22-12-2011 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by XPLodER

so you admit the movement is hypocritical at best.. Or the lesser of two evils speech... hmmm maybe we should remember this for the next election.

no thats your opinion,
i beleive that a sure sign of the influence of OWS is the fact that politicans are taking notice of OWS

i didnt say OWS is taking notice of them.

you will attempt to distort anything i say which is a sure sign of ignorence or worst

wake up
xp

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

but you JUST said they caused damage... but.... NOT as much damage as the bankers... so thats still damage is it not?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

i refuse to enter into a debate on the tea party,
you are derailing the thread,
the tea party reps voted for the ndaa

i hope that OWS will repeal the NDAA
lol
you need perspective too

xploder

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan
reply to post by XPLodER

You are being used for potential votes, no one else is listening but the politicians because they know if they support you and promise you stuff you will vote for them without a thought. That's what Sheep do. All the wolves are coming for you! Look out!

Absolutely! I think OWS is simply a tool of the street organizer, Obama to use for his own political purposes. OWS was high-jacked shortly after it started.

It may not be the biggest scandal of the Obama Administration, but the collusion between the Department of the Interior and the Occupy Wall Street movement has caught the attention [1] of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Rep. Darrell Issa. This, in turn, has led to some coverage by the media of the illegal takeover of public parks in Washington, D.C., and the damage that has been allowed to occur by top Obama officials.

The implication is that the Obama Administration enabled the protesters to take over public parks in the nation's capital and has turned a blind eye to the damage done to these areas. In addition to this physical damage, local businesses and their employees in the area are suffering.
link

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

reply to post by XPLodER

College is a PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT, these kids Q_Qing about college loans make me sick.. GET A JOB homies and pay for it that way...

oh also.. this thing has been screwed since Jump Street when Soros and Moveon took over the occuption

edit on 22-12-2011 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

classic di info tacktic,
cryptime.org wiki leaks white paper describes the exact tactic you are using and includes soros
so i have seen the attacks before and understand that this is S.O.P.
in the military
so are you parroting what you have heard or......

try a new tactic,
this one is now transparent,

xploder

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

i refuse to enter into a debate on the tea party,
you are derailing the thread,
the tea party reps voted for the ndaa

i hope that OWS will repeal the NDAA
lol
you need perspective too

xploder

soooooo what you saying is you are NOT the 99% because mathematically speaking the teaparty would make up more than 1% right???? ALso I would like to see a little evidence on this wild accusation

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

reply to post by XPLodER

but you JUST said they caused damage... but.... NOT as much damage as the bankers... so thats still damage is it not?

yes you cling to the idea that a small amount of damage negates what the banks have done,
and the ongoing damage to families,
AND THEN COMPAIR IT TO GRASS?
WTF

i think you are trolling for kicks
grow up

xploder

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is both funny and an eye opener

TEA PARTY Invades OCCUPY DC

link   

Funny, you said in chat that you don't really believe Soros is behind Occupy and that you only say that to get supporters riled up. Dishonesty isn't very nice.

link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

If what you say is true and its the legal things that need to be changed, then please explain to me why beating drums on Wall street is gonna do a damn thing in DC where the legislation is written?

This is why we say that the occupiers are doing the same thing the Tea Party already did. We just figured out where the change needed to happen. Now that the more intelligent and slightly less drugged members of the occupy movement have finally figured it out and moved their protests to DC, you know the place where all of this crap begins.

Peace!!

edit on 22-12-2011 by RichardA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

reply to post by XPLodER

yes you cling to the idea that a small amount of damage negates what the banks have done,
and the ongoing damage to families,
AND THEN COMPAIR IT TO GRASS?
WTF

i think you are trolling for kicks
grow up

xploder

Because I disagree and have sources I am trolling? Sounds like an OWS tactic to me...

here's a link to the destruction OWS caused.

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

propaganda
lol
you are losing credability with your wild claims,

first its soros,
now its obama,
whos it going to be next,

and tell me HOW you suppose a leaderless movement is controlled by these people?

you are looking desperate to try to conect the OWS movement to their enemies,

do you have an ajenda?
xp

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

i am getting trolled to much by others to answer you questions without anger
please excuse me for an hour while i get my thoughts together
this is only so i dont get mad and get myself banned.

i will be back to answer your questions
piece and light

xp

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

hey... Soros and Obama are in the same boat when it comes to this...

Its well known Move on hijacked OWS... not only that you let the unions (also a special interest group) in...

so your whole cause in general was... in fact a special interest aka lobbying group.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

aljazeera.com

Protesters have already begun staging sit-ins at party headquarters in Des Moines. On Monday, eight protesters were arrested at the Democratic Party headquarters after occupying President Barack Obama's re-election headquarters on Saturday. According to local newspapers, protesters said they refused to leave until Obama vetoed the National Defence Authorisation Act, which allows US citizens to be detained without cause, and began prioritising communities over corporations.

If it's true that Occupy is Obama's plan than it backfired big-time. That's just one example of non-support of Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join