It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over 49'er stadium before blackout?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sweet. I get responses from Zorgon and Phage. Even if it's the hillside or a blimp, I feel cool now.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pipebomb24875
It's probably lights from the hills in the background?

Check out this PoV
www.youtube.com...

I feel so incredibly stupid now you have no idea.

can i comfort myself with the idea that i dont know the area or any area in the U.S for that matter?

edit on 21-12-2011 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by becomingaware

Phage is da MAN lol......In my years of lurking i always saw 1 comment that came up alot....

Am calling BS unless Phage Tells me not to or the more popular Waiting for Phage to comment haha

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by becomingaware

Originally posted by nrd101
interesting tweet if i may say.

that's strange.

I'd say it was a hell of a timing coincidence if this tweet is real. Unfortunate that in today's computer world, that tweet can be faked easily.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
With all due respect to Phage... the OP video doesn't look like it was shot from the blimp unless it was flying at the same level as the stadium... maybe a helecopter?

No... I don't think there was a UFO... How many people in that stadium? and only one tweet about a UFO... I'm thinking there would be thousands of reports if there was something in the sky that big...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
these aliens love football.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

I'm not familiar with twitter, or the hashtag thing. I'm even getting tired of facebook, but not ATS!

Star for your first post about the hillside brotha, I didn't even know there was a hill there to begin with. Nice catch.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Rafe,

Don't feel bad, I did know right away since I've had many a cold night sitting in the upper decks, cursing to myself, watching the Giants chasing hotdog wrappers in the outfield and staring at the lights on the hill behind the announcer box.

The effect is frightening realistic on that replay though.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric

Originally posted by becomingaware

Originally posted by nrd101
interesting tweet if i may say.

that's strange.

I'd say it was a hell of a timing coincidence if this tweet is real. Unfortunate that in today's computer world, that tweet can be faked easily.

Some love to tweet for LOL's.
edit on 21-12-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply. I do love a good UFO sighting video and was bummed that I could provide it's optical illusion.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Interesting comment on my Youtube page. I wondered about myself. ...I don't want to beat a dead horse, but it does seem that the lights "move" faster than the camera moves. ...but again, it could be a really tricky illusion.

It is all about perspective and perspective movement of the relationship between a subject which is in the foreground (stadium) and a subject in the background (the lights in question). The two are not moving in relationship to each other and the point of view; they are moving independently of each other and the POV.

They are NOT the lights of the city. It's called perspective--the angle at which the helicopter took to film the stadium does not match up to the perspective movement of the lights in the background. Those lights are moving faster, in the background, than the helicopter is changing it's perspective of the stadium. Watch the lights move past the stadium light poles. The lights in the background should have less movement if it were a stationary object sitting in the background of the stadium.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Erased...pfff
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by sirric
It is lights on the side of the hill behind Candlestick park.
The video is from a moving blimp and the lights are on the hill. The movement of the blimp causes the lights on the hill to move together and cause this effect.

It is not a UFO but is a great optical illusion.

There ya go
Unfortunately few will read your post but you have my star...

No blimp because the film is taken from the blimp...

Greetings:

We have observed a great many videos of this incident and offer that the lights are on the hill behind Candlestick Park and not from/on a craft of any sort.

We have observed video shot from the blimp during the incident and offer that the blimp is at a far greater altitude than the POV of the shooter in the OP video.

We have observed that if one considers the distance and height differences of the shooters' POV, there doesn't appear to be enough time to make the transition.

We offer that the OP video was shot from a news helicopter.

What say you?

Peace Love Light
tfw

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I don,t know but I still feel there is still something we are all missing here...
It is just ironic that a transformer would go down like that. I have rarely heard of that happening before in any football game??? More questions than answers IMO

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
erased ...case solved , I have to learn to read faster.. damn...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Wow that is awesome video! Has anything else been said over there about it? I mean, wouldn't the crowd have seen it?

p.s I always obey my Boxer dog - love 'em

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Thanks for the respect (due or not) but I didn't say the video in the OP came from the blimp. I was pointing out that contrary to what the person I replied to thought, there was indeed a blimp present.

edit on 12/21/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Infrared? You extracted infrared data from a video made from a TV screen?
Can you explain how you did that?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yep... definitely a blimp present but not at that altitude... the blimp was high above the stadium. So, it couldn't have been the source of the shot or the object(s) in question.

...and the respect is well deserved. I think most would agree.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sorry phage ... I didn't see the end conclusion of the solved case , to busy analizing the footage shame on me

about that question about the infrared you can choose that in photoshop cs5 - layer , new adjustment layer , channel mixer ,tab adjustment/channel mixer. then choose black and white infrared. thats it dont know if it works for real but if it says so, I can assume it does so? but I know what you mean its not possible to do it from a screen shot right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join