It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Poll: Ron Paul on top

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have to say that I am shocked that CNN would admit that Paul is the front runner according to their latest poll.

CNN Poll: Paul in top spot

(CNN) – With 13 days to go until the Iowa caucuses, a new poll indicates that Rep. Ron Paul of Texas sits atop the field of Republican presidential candidates in the state that holds the first contest in the primary and caucus calendar. According to an Iowa State/Gazette/KCRG survey released Wednesday, 28% of likely Iowa GOP caucus goers say Paul, the longtime congressman who's making his third bid for the White House, is their first choice for the Republican nomination, with 25% backing former House Speaker Newt Gingrich. Paul's three point margin over Gingrich is well within the survey's sampling error.

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Paul's three point margin over Gingrich is well within the survey's sampling error

they couldn't let it go could they. However, Gingrich's 25% could be 22% and Paul's 28% could be 31% if they want to look at it that way.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The new Gingrich scandal should work in the Doctor's favor. Course, being a political cynic, i'll reserve my hopes for a President Paul till the Florida caucuses. My state.
(switched to republican party just to vote for him!)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Have you heard what's going on with Des Moines Register?

First they lied about the Governor saying Ron paul doesn't count now they are saying that Ron Paul voted for the War.

I'm hearing that Mitt Romney has some ownership over Des Moines, is this true?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger

Paul's three point margin over Gingrich is well within the survey's sampling error

they couldn't let it go could they. However, Gingrich's 25% could be 22% and Paul's 28% could be 31% if they want to look at it that way.

My thoughts exactly. But hey, at least they're actually including him in their "coverage" now. I'm sure they are devising an attack strategery as we speak.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4KAAN
The new Gingrich scandal should work in the Doctor's favor. Course, being a political cynic, i'll reserve my hopes for a President Paul till the Florida caucuses. My state.
(switched to republican party just to vote for him!)

Bravo to you. Someone actually taking action rather than wishing and hoping.

top topics

join