It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Train contraversy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Seeing as though i got into somewhat of a debate on FB over this subject, thought ATS ewould appreciate this as a topic..

News thread

www.bbc.co.uk...

Youtube Video

www.youtube.com...

It upsets me how this man who in my eyes is an 'upstanding citizen' has now got a criminal record for assault, he was assisting an old man needed to kick off a 'youth' that the government has made seem 'scary' and 'unpredictable', if 4 men had given him a leg and a wing out, they wouldn't have charged them, but no, as nobody bar one had the balls to stand up to him, he has a criminal, the police would have done the exact thing as him.

He refused to get off, and refused to pay, if he doesn't have to pay, neither should anyone! Same laws and rules for everyone!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'll probably get flamed for this, but, I'm not a big fan of vigilantism, so instead of throwing the lad off the train I would have paid his fare and got on with the journey. No fighting, no criminal records, no delay to the journey.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
double post
edit on 21-12-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I know, i dont why why it double posted, nor ended up in 2012 elections, but i'll just go with it, and i see your point, and that is a very non-voilent way of approaching it and i respect that, however, whats stopping 20 people coming the next day expecting their fare to be paid as why should they pay their own if he's not? Train skipping if a long going problem, but he COULD have jumped off, and got and the next one and wait how long it takes for him to be kicked off, (Lather rinse and repeat) now he's at his destination for free.

However, an easier route in my eyes would be if everyone on the train stood up and said "Get the # off" if everyone did that, or to some extent (Baring in my the swear word
) he would get off as nobody wants to be on a train with everyone angry with you, however, nobody had the balls, only 1 man stood up and got counted, and thats the problem with our world, that and him being arrested and now having a criminal record for assault.

new topics

top topics

join