Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Mother chokes daughter during Packers loss

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Police say a drunken woman repeatedly choked her 11-year-old daughter on Sunday after becoming angered by the poor play of the Green Bay Packers. The 36-year-old Grand Chute woman was charged Monday in Outagamie County Court with felony child abuse and misdemeanor counts of bail jumping and disorderly conduct. Police were called about 8:15 p.m. Sunday to a Grand Chute hotel where the girl told police her mother grabbed her by the neck during the football game. The woman was drinking alcohol and became upset because the team was losing.

Link

Good thing for the daughter is that the mom ain't a Colts fan.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Why god/evolution ! did you have to make having a child so simple!!

Why can't we have a licence with training to be able to have a child!

Why do the most foolish people have kids!

Is earth someones sick joke? i'm not laughing
. Sadly such reports like this are the rare reported ones. What happens behind closed doors everyday is humanities shame

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The daughter was obviously a Kansas City Chiefs fan

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Maybe she was on steroids and short tempered...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
We have become an intellectually and morally bankrupt civilization...

Mother chokes her child because grown men can get a ball into a designated zone following a organized set of rules.

The city of Vancouver destroys itself because some grown men couldn't put a piece of frozen rubber into a net
(I am from vancouver, and witnessed it all first hand, as i was downtown for all the home games)

Penn state coach got fired after it was revealed that a was child raped by his assistant coach. So Penn state has a protest due to the firing... and not because of the rape...

I enjoy sports... but common people... seriously, pull it together.
edit on 21-12-2011 by ztruthseeker because: clarity reasons

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Having a baby is the 'new cool'
Just being pregnant is some sort of status now, i notice it here too because EVERYONE IS PREGNANT
And most of these girls are between 16 - 20.
I know this because my girlfriend stalks people on facebook, but all her friends and people she knows etc etc etc.. all have kids. or are pregnant.

Is it THAT hard to wear a condom? Really?
My parents taught me well.
"Dont come home in a cop car, and dont get anyone pregnant and i think you're good" my parents were lenient, yes, but i didnt bring a child home at 17.
edit on 21/12/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ztruthseeker

You hit the nail on the head buddy.

That mother, and anyone else who follows football, should know that a perfect season is not something you want to try real hard to get.

Ask New England about that, they'll let you know how that worked out for THEM.

I'm a Broncos fan, so I'm patient.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Juston

As a Packer Backer who has traveled extensivly, I have always been commented to, on how well behaved most Packers fans are by opposing fans.

Steelers or Eagles country have a rep as being in a bad neighborhood during games if you back the opposing team.

But there are nut cases in every segment of society.

It's a game, nothing more. It astounds me that people scream at their TV during games.

Lighten up people....they can't hear you through the TV.
...fruitcakes.

I hope that Mom gets a serious punishment.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juston
Good thing for the daughter is that the mom ain't a Colts fan.

See, that's why I keep a box of animals to strangle close by. I can go through a bushel of baby ducks in the first half, when Curtis Painter's playing.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Then we have the parody put in the back of our sub consciousness from horrible "comedians" like Seth Green.

Burn you television, its a horrible sunstitute teacher for the lessons of life.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This reminds me of the saying; stupid people shouldn't breed as it only breeds stupidity. Good gravy people, it's only a game. Has the US sunk so far into depravity as to choke their own children over a stupid game? It does seem to be a global epidemic, people going insane and doing all manor of violence during and after matches when their team does not win. Must be something in the water!

Now mom's most likely headed for jail and the daughter into state custody, a double loss for all concerned and all over a stupid game washed in beer.

top topics

join