It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Support Larger Then You Think!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The Yahoo artical Im linking to is not what i want you to focus on, its the comments below. Look at the trend and the positive feed back from nearly ever comment!

I point to this because I think its important to note that these are "normal" people using MSM and talking highly of Ron Paul. I think his support is alot stronger then these polls even want to admit.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Absolutely, I always read the MSM articles trying to discredit RP and the comment sections are always littered with RP support. I guess you can blame the RP fan group for flooding the comment sections...

It's funny because if there were other candidate supporters in the comments the MSM would regard them as "real voters"
edit on 21-12-2011 by Vardoger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I think the donations issue also clarifies the issue as well - check donor maps here. What was it, 100k+ donors for Paul last analysis, compared to 1/5th that for "Front-runner" Romney and something less for Perry?

Ron Paul HAS large grassroots support. The other candidates don't - they're the ones with few supporters. What you see otherwise in the general party fallout are not people who support a candidate, but people who merely want to figure out who's going to come out on top that they can coalesce behind with the best chance of beating Obama - as long as that person isn't Paul.

Those aren't supporters, they're party-over-principle voters is all. Big difference.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It's heartening to see the support that RP is receiving from all factions. Some people say he's just another politician telling people what they want to hear. It's true he's saying things people want to hear, but the difference is he's sincere about following through.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yeah, I loved the commentor that called RP fan's "trolls' and then said ever though he was greatly outnumbered by RP supporters he " would outlast" them on commenting. Can you say loser? Who's the real troll?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
We will all find out, one way or the other, about just how large Ron Pauls support is. I'm thinking he will do well in the caucas and that will show he's a serious candidate ... and he'll peak at just the right time. (or perhaps I've just got high hopes). Anyways ... we'll know soon enough.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

S&F - Nice to see that Yahooers are actually not too brainwashed yet.

top topics

join