It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kidnapped by Mind Control Weapons, and Sent to US Embassy in Hong Kong (Soleilmavis)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The story i'm about to post is about a asian women who claims she was attacked by direct energy weapons while she was studying in Australia which if true brings me to ask this if the United States or Australia are beaming Chinese citizens or vice versa and China is beaming Australian or American citizens with such weapons then clearly these countries are in volition of human rights treaties and if real proof surfaces that something like this is going on this could start a third world war, heck it might even be how the next world war is fought, Anyway here's the story, i'll post a link to the source at the end of it.....

The following article represents the "tip of the iceberg"of what occurs around the world under the banner of numerous projects emanating from the globalist cabal. I have been in contact with Soleilmavis (not her real name) for several months. She is, in every sense of the word, an activist, crying out from behind the wall of suppressed peoples globally.
While I have requested a voice interview with her, there is no way in which to do this because of her location inside China. We are going to do an interview via email and attempt to corroborate, as much as possible, all of the details of her story. Because this case is trans-national, having been (apparently) initiated in Australia, then moved to the US Embassy in Hong Kong, this particular case gives us a glimpse into the extent of such activities on the global scale. EVERY human on this planet needs to understand that we ALREADY have a New World/One World order, and that the scale and reach of insidious technological invasion into the human mind is pervasive and GROWING!
Bloggers, "truther" websites, media projects, and journalists can HELP by re-posting this story and any subsequent follow-ups around the internet. The window of time is closing for us, even here in the so-called "free world" to raise awareness and begin to reverse the trend toward a GLOBAL mind control grid, and begin to give attention, INTENTION, and hope to any/all who are victims of scalar technology, satellite surveillance, and quasi-legal abductions under color of international law. Make no mistake: we are ALL intended targets. PLEASE, help make this story go viral by posting links, re-posting the story, and publishing the details. We are also seeking people who are knowledgable in international human rights law to investigate State Dept. covert activities agaainst international citizens---WE ARE THE WORLD! -Randy Maugans, December 13, 2011
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Kidnapped by Mind Control Weapons, and Sent to US Embassy in Hong Kong (Soleilmavis)
Nickname: Soleilmavis

Citizenship: Chinese

Year Torture began: Dec. 2001

exotica-radio.com...

edit on 12/21/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: clipped quoted content

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
[excessive quote of external source content removed]
edit on 12/21/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

I'm always a little bit confused, but I have to admit that here I am more than normally confused. This young lady doesn't seem to have been detained for any significant period of time. (But maybe I missed that.) She suspects that the US invaded her mind and she wants compensation.

Let's assume this is true. What investigation is she expecting? Does she want the US government to say "Right you are, we have been performing illegal mind control experiments on you?"

You must admit that the story is a bit difficult to believe. How would the government control the beam around the world, while she was moving, indoors or outdoors, without seeming to affect others?

And if there was an implant, wouldn't a doctor pick that up on a CAT scan, or whatever they're using these days?

I'm sorry, I'm reluctant to call a Congressman with just this story.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
ULTIMATE CONSPIRACY THEORY:

EVERY MAJOR CORPORATON INVESTED INTO WW3. WHY??? CAUSE THEY ALL WANT A PIECE OF LAND IN THE FUTURE.. SOVEREIGNTY..TO SPREAD THEIR OWN IDEALS. IMAGINE SUPER WALMART x20. WE LANDED THE DRONE IN IRAN. WHY? CAUSE WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING THEM FOR YEARS SO WE LET THEM KNO..WHY?? SO WE PISS THEM OFF. WE WANT IT BACK. THEY SAY NO. AND NOW WE'RE "PISSED OFF." TIME TO SPARK CONTROLLED EVOLUTION FOR PLANET EARTH. WHAT ABOUT THE RADIATION FROM THE NUKES??? WITH CAVES AND TUNNELS WE SHOULD BE GOOD BY 2050. CLEAR MARKET AND LOTS OF FREE LAND AND RESOURCES. **JUS THINKN LIKE A CEO.. BUT I MAY BE GONE BY 2050..GLAD I INVESTED BILLIONS INTO ANTI AGING REASEARCH JUS LIKE THE SUPER MEMORY PILL

BTW: SPIRIT WORLD IS REAL. SPIRITUAL TROOPS ARE HERE. OUR PLANET HAS A SPIRIT. HOLLOW EARTH?? IDK THINK ABOUT IT USE LOGIC. IT MAY BE TOO LATE THO FOR WW3

www.youtube.com...

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kbubba

I wish I could have understood your post, perhaps I'm not as sharp as I usually am. Could you rephrase, or restructure it, or something?

By the way, welcome to ATS. May I suggest you not use all caps in your posts? It annoys some people and makes it difficult for you to get your point across to others. May I also suggest breaking your ideas into paragraphs? One idea per paragraph, please. That just makes it easier for some of us to follow.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Well to answer your question it's a pretty well known fact by now that directed energy weapons are a real thing i'v posted a video of Donald Rumsfeld admiting that they were working on this tech years ago, i'll post it again so you can see, but here's the thing there is a ever increasing number of people who are becoming TI's (targeted individuals) which consistes of gang stalking sometimes and the use of some of the weapons the lady is speaking about, i think some of this is simply the evolution of the MK-Ultra mind control experiments of the 50's i can testify to this because i became a target for making the wrong person mad on a message board and elements of the gang stalking technique were imployed on me.

They even got a former friend of mine to give up some info on me, poor chap i think they promised him money but he never saw a dime and there went his plans to move to England.

But here's the thing from the study i'v done concerning the law in the United States there is a loop hole where the government can actually do experimentation on human beings with out there consent, activists such as Dr John Hall are trying to change this law, however there is a law in the States that says you can't do these kinds of experiments to people from out side of the United States, so if it was America who did do this to her then you're right they could never admit that because it would be breaking the law and the you know what would hit the fan.

So this type of direct energy weapon she was talking about could have been transmitted from either the host country where the targeting began Australia or China it's self, i have no doubt that more then one country has and is working on this type of technology, i'v read reports from TI's all over the world going through this so it's nothing new.....

Anyway here's the video of old Rummy him self admiting that America is indeed working on this type of technology.....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-12-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

INCEPTION. INCEPT OUR MINDS WITH FEAR THEN WE ARE WHAT?? PREDICTABLE AND CONTROLLABLE. JUS LIKE THE EXPERIMENTS THAT WE DONT HEAR ABOUT IN THE MEDIA. UNDER FEAR WE ARE WAY LESS CAPABLE OF OPERATING AT NORMAL AND ADVANCED MENTAL AND PHYSICAL FUNCTIONING. WEAK!!! "I tried to teach ni**as how to be kings, and all they ever wanted to be was soldiers, so the LOVE is gone" JAY-Z-WHY I LOVE YOU-WATCH THE THRONE.

link to song w/lyrics
www.youtube.com...

LOGIC+KNOWLEDGE+IMAGINATION=PSYCHIC ABILITIES(not literally reading the mind..but reading the mind through behavior, UNDERSTANDING ACTIONS, REACTIONS, AND RESPONSES)
PSYCHIC ABILITIES MINUS SINISTER INTENT AND DESIRE+ WISDOM +LOVE= PROPHET?? IDK. THATS NOT MY GOAL. MY GOAL IS TO FIND THE TRUTH AND HELP PPL SEE IT. THAT IS MY MISSION. LOVE.....
THE TRUTH HIDDEN IN MOVIES.MUSIC.MEDIA

Human Resources
www.abovetopsecret.com...

STARS ALIGNMENTS, SPIRITS OR SOULS, GODS OR/AND ALIENS..it even made sense to the ancients....

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

THE CIA CAN ALSO MAKE A BULL# CASE AGAINST YOU AND MAKE U LOOK LIKE A NUT FOR EXPRESSING YOUR BELIEFS. THEY CAN MAKE U LOOK DANGEROUS LIKE A MURDERER, A PEDOPHILE, OR A CULTIST. I JUS FEEL AS IF IM ONTO THE TRUTH. ESPECIALLY ABOUT CORPORATION CULTS AND SPIRITS (SHAPESHIFTING). THE CIA CAN SUMMON SPIRITS TOO RITE?? I READ A THREAD ON ATS ABOUT IT BEIN ILLEGAL the cia and occultances. I BELIEVE IN STRENTHENING THE SPIRIT SO I AM NOT SO EASILY MANIPULATED BY FEAR AND THAT IS A GOAL OF MINE. MISUNDERSTOOD

an relevant article about illuminati ""
www.prweb.com...

"I have foreseen everything, and I have prepared everything. Let my whole order go to rack and ruin; in three years I will answer to restore it, and that to a more powerful state than it is in at present... I shall rise stronger than ever... I can sacrifice whole provinces, the desertion of a few individuals, therefore, will not alarm me."
--- Adam Weishaupt, 1782.(founder of illuminati)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kbubba

this:

"I have foreseen everything, and I have prepared everything. Let my whole order go to rack and ruin; in three years I will answer to restore it, and that to a more powerful state than it is in at present... I shall rise stronger than ever... I can sacrifice whole provinces, the desertion of a few individuals, therefore, will not alarm me."
--- Adam Weishaupt, 1782.(founder of illuminati)

reminds me of this:

Revelation 13:3-5a

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies;

top topics

join