It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's future existence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Is "God" still coming into existence? If so, is it because of God's choice to? Or is it because "God" is bound to?

Also if so, what would the future aspects of "God" bring and unfold?

Tell me what you think.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

First! Does that mean I'm God? Haha, all kidding aside, don't get confused man. Wants/Needs are two totally different things, and the engine behind those is vastly greater than any derivative of the infinite cosmos...

Meaning that we as individuals may think this or that, and sometimes were right, some times we're right about crazy stuff, but also, we haven't quite gotten to the point where we can just manifest whatever the heck we darn well please and then call it God. Know what i mean?
edit on 21-12-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Is "God" still coming into existence? If so, is it because of God's choice to? Or is it because "God" is bound to?

Also if so, what would the future aspects of "God" bring and unfold?

Tell me what you think.

God IS existence. God is the essence of existence. The essence of existence is the ability to observe; is awareness, or consciousness. God is within. We are God. Awareness is the only thing that's really real. We don't create awareness, but we create how we perceive and what we perceive, we make real.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I would be more concerned about humans and their "future existence"...

And i agree with Smith.... God IS existence

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

WTB more information, not enough to discuss. No links, no videos. Just 2 sentances for a thread....

top topics

join