It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE...Discovered. 17.7777777(infinity).

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Oh, you're perfectly WELCOME to think what you choose. I can agree with much that you have to say, however, I would say that MAYBE, you're not as "knowledgeable," as you may believe yourself to be. Nonetheless, you can choose to attribute anything you wish to anything that you like...however, intentions aren't the only thing that creates reality my friend. Actions do as well...and, the ROAD TO HELL IS PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS.

Just remember that...

Much LOVE...17.7777777(infinity)

By the way, the code isn't a CONDITION...its a NUMBER.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
Any code you have found is great OP. Good on ya.

Just realize that no two drinks are from the same river.

What you find as totally amazing and incredibly important, others will see as insignificant detritus.

The fact that you are ready to see such meaningful patterns is a much more important signal than if others 'get it.'

Keep your head up, and happy hunting!

Agreed my friend...MUCH LOVE TO YOU...17.7777777(infinity).

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

What a dork!!!, I took the square root of pie (cherry) and multiplied by infinity (8) and it gave me the formula for absolute stupidity interestingly it sums to 777

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777
17.7777777(infinity)

Do you notice the reversal. Initial code: begins with ONE and pushes 7 into infinity. Second code begins with Seven and pushes 2 into infinity...(there is absolutely NO coincidence with that, however, some people might try to say otherwise.) When it comes to mathematics...there ARE NO coincidences. And if this is the case, then truly, there are NO coincidences in LIFE, because mathematics DEFINES it.

Where I'm from we call that number 17, not 1. Everything in front of the decimal is an integer, it's quite different on the other side of it.

Does that change this whole "algorithm"? Yes/No, you tell me I don't understand what your talking about.
edit on 22-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I can find no rationale in the mathmatical "evidence" yet as I read the rant, it made perfect sense to me. I laughed out loud as I pictured myself in college calculus class watching a student simply repeating "17.7777777(infinity!!)" as the professor became angrier and angrier trying to show the student that the proof was invalid.

The angrier the professor became, the more students suddenly agreed with the "kook" and joined the chorus "17.7777777(Infinity)"

On a less humorous note, I think this is yet more proof of the as yet irrational awakening taking place.

I too have begun having impossible coincidences. It's happening folks!

17.7777777(Infinity) Unconditional Love Rules!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So, I've given the number a try and haven't gotten any results yet.
I posted it as my Facebook status over 4 hours ago and still no results.
I also messaged it in chatrooms, and other messageboards. Texted friends and family, and recounted it in verbal form to a few individuals...still no results.

Im a believer in topics of this type, but I haven't received any situational coincidences yet.
Maybe this number has been personalised for your own mindset?

That being said, I think any repeating number in itself is proof of something.
An endlessly reaching number that stretches to infinity...How is my brain not exploding when I try to comprehend this?

I found the whole dividing any number not divisible by 3, into 3 it will given you a repeating numerator.
3 is definately a weird number! =P
edit on 22-12-2011 by Wizrd because: Grammatical Errors!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

reply to post by unworldly

Oh, I'm not sure that this is spoken in jibberish, especially since many others have gotten it the first time around.

Secondly, mentioning Tool has far more significance than you might think. Its okay if you choose to insult me or find fault. However, Danny Carrey and Adam Jones mathematically create their rhythms through specific planning and thought. The timing is unusual and follows spiral patterning as opposed to a linear motion as provided by most 4/4 timing sequences, regardless of tempo (tempos are specifically created for rhythmic movements which can be plotted algorithmically. For instance 3/4 timing, 6/8 rhythm tempo changes that can flip backwards and forwards from natural 4/4 placement. Although they deviate from standard 440 tuning, they are an in-between between E standard, and C drop. E standard is a much more grating sound than most stringed instruments which are tuned to C. Much of their tuning fluctuates in resonance with 528 hertz levels. Unless you're familiar with sound engineering, most of this will make no sense...ultimately, it doesn't matter. But, lets just say that there are many reasons why our favorite artists resonate with us, and its because of the mathematics, and the frequencies used which become pleasurable to us. Your brain interprets these signals as "sound." Its not merely, "just the artist," as they are a conduit to which these sounds and the mathematics flow.

Now, just because you don't like TOOL, doesn't mean that whatever you listen to is on a superior level, because that only relates to your subjective feelings on the issue. Would Mozart have been a better choice? If so, have you ever looked into the mathematics of HIS CREATION? Or, are you simply finding fault for the sake of argument?

Either way, I respect your opinion. MUCH LOVE 17.7777777(infinity)
edit on 21-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

I always thought Tool sounded forced and contrived.

Music should flow and come from your soul.

A song a person writes should feel like it wasnt written by the player.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
No disrespect at all to the OP,but i personally stopped reading when you mentioned 8 is in the shape of infinity,i figured thats not appropiate base any mathematical theory on or around. infact no theory based on logic should have statements, like that.

Its actually rather upsetting, and i didnt know the most important discoveries were based on simple equations, i would imagine a lot of logical deduction and complex calculation is done before you reach a 'simple equation' as that simple equation is the end product, to make it simpler whoever is observing.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

You're right that intentions are not always good. Adolf Hitler probably intended good when he killed people. Murderers probably intended good when they kill someone. Police intend good when they do their job, even though it can have bad consequences. Soldiers can intend good even though it can have bad consequences. I can intend good in this forum, even though it can cause bad consequences. Humanity can intend good even though it produces evil.

You're right.

But I still believe that deep inside each person is a love of all and a desire that all things experience happiness and contentment. But what happens is far from this. We don't live in a perfect reality. Everyday is a struggle. There're vast complexities and vast spaces to confuse us. People are put into circumstances beyond reason. Beyond limits. Even beyond hope. It's a hellish place. Considering all of this, I really find it hard to blame humanity for these things.

What if it turns out that reality itself is evil and not the lifeforms that live in it?

That's why I did that thought experiment of cramming humans into a cage with limited food/water. I wondered what would happen to them if the limits were removed and infinite food/water was available. If humanity is truly evil then removing all of the limits would still result in evil. But if humans are holy at their core then evil will not surface when infinity is available.

In other words, the limits around us are causing us to make evil choices. It's kind of like how people are normally sane, but when kept in a small dark room they will lose their mind.

And about the number thing. I do not know much about your numerology stuff. I just read through your OP post once and got from it that 7's in your birthday means something. My number was 11.777. So I thought that must mean I'm special. But I do not feel special. I feel evil. In fact, I do not want to be treated as any different than other humans. This idea that 7 is soooo good might make us think the other numbers aren't. What if my name is 1? What if it's determined that 21 is an evil number and my name is 21? Should I then be despised or specially treated?

It reminds me of US vs THEM. We are holy. But they are not. They're dark spirits.
edit on 22-12-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You remind me of the Number 23 movie...
I honestly don't think specific numbers really mean much...
They might to you, but in terms of everyone and everyone having to spread it is a bit silly...
If you're a true believer of numbers, what makes you think people, don't have their 'own' form of numbers...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

To me 17.7777777("infinity") is hate because I hate infinitely repeating decimials. I'd prefer to write 17.77777777("infinity") as simply 17 & 7/9ths in a mixed fraction format.

I believe that "Infinite" does exist, but "infinity" does not.

Having a hatred of repeating decimals, I've taken note that 2/3 is 0.6666("infinity") in base 10, but in base 6, 2/3rds could be written as 0.75 (base 6). How nice!

Given you're love of 7 maybe you should write all your numbers in base 7. I fully expect you to spend 1,000 hours now studying that system now that I've given you that idea LOL.

Edit: I wrote this post on 12/22/2011 at 10:02 LOL that must mean something big.
edit on 22-12-2011 by seachange because: (no reason given)

Edit 2: 17.7777777 = 23 10/12ths (base 7). Ponder that for 7 days.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Just about to log out and see at this present moment this thread has 17 flags!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Just on a different standpoint on the number 7 not based on phisics ,spirtually the series of the number 7,s playes a significant role in old manuscrips written by....( all of the religions here on earth today.)
just as an example , The Holy Bible tells us that the father of Noah lived 777 years, and in the book of revelation the Returning of Jesus will occur on the 7th Trump, 7th Seal, and 7th bowl.If you were to study the profits , Daniel was told the signifigance of 7 sets of 7 were given to the Isrealites as a time frame from the year they were to begin the 40 year journey to the second coming of Christ, which incidentially fall well within our generation. What I really find beautiful is the testiment Isiah the profit received from Yahweh ,"But finally the earth is at rest and Quiet." Which was marked for chap. 14 vs 7.

Maby Infenity and Eternity are one in the same Infenity being the numeric or phisics side and eternity being the spirtial side.

Theres no denying every single human being reading this post knows they will meet their maker in 30 to forty years from now, but the search for answers to the mystery of our lives and purpose keeps our sanity in tact.

I belive that God made the number 7 important in the Bible as a reference for human understanding of time and signifigance .He knew we would have no concept of eternity while we were here on this old earth,so he gave us a tangible way our minds might be able to grasp.

OK ,take care ,spell check not working ,so.......??

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I love how absolutely ignorant some people are, they truly lack the depth needed to understand a discovery like this...I will pray for their souls because they surely will not survive in the new world...

Absolutely brilliant my brother, I can see you know very much about the inner workings that are tied into mathematics...it pleases my soul to see that someone is utilizing and harnessing the fantastic new consciousness that surrounds us and bringing it into manifestation through knowlede...bravo!

And thank you for that enlightening feeling of newfound curiosity!!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
reply to post by unworldly

Someone took some random numbers, divided them, threw in their jersey number and timewave zero stuff, called it love or the formula for everything or something and demanded that we pass it along since it is so important.

Oh, and I don't think there's anything of significance about it - and I say this with no malice or hatred whatsoever - but since I don't believe it is anything, then I must be a hater.

Naw tallcool your not a hater your a cynic, like me, If we took everything at face value then there would be no reason to have a ATS site where folks could come and disagree with each other. Some folks here are very intellegent, some are funny, some are complete LOONS. But were the cynic's, and theres a place for us as well.

My belief is one always asks questions. Even though one ends up with more questions than answers.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Well, you must go back and read...none of those numbers are unrelated as NOTHING in this Universe is separate from the next. You have the ILLUSION that they are separate numbers, but, inevitably, if we live in one Universe, and we are all a part of this ONE Universe, then at the core, we are all one which technically...MAKES US A NUMBER within the Universe itself. -The numbers seem only unrelated to you.

ok, so why are these numbers special? theres 13 characters in fluffernutter, surely if everything is related there must be some significance to this. if you add 12 to 13 you get 25, there are 12 letters in peanut butter, so if you divide 25 by grape which has 5 letters you get 5.

or grape grape grape grape grape.

see 5 words with 5 letters, i have communed with the gods.

doesnt make sense, does it?

for the record i prefer strawberry jam.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Its not the numbers, they are just representative symbols. It is the ratio and proportional result that is the only valuable information. In our humble, simple number systems, there are results that cannot be displayed, period.

In universal reality, any quantity (note, did not say number) can be divided by any other quantity with equal distribution, so there is nothing left over. We just cannot express that with numeric symbols.

Much like, what is a peach divided by an orange? What is red divided by yellow? There could only be an answer if we used fruits or colors as we do numbers.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
oh i see, whats beachball divided by manatee then?

and of what significance is the result with regard to the nature of the universe?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by snarfbot
oh i see, whats beachball divided by manatee then?

and of what significance is the result with regard to the nature of the universe?

Although I am responding here at this point, usually when someone is intentionally bringing nonsensical rhetoric to the table, I don't answer.

Nonetheless, it depends on what you're asking. What's the weight, size? Is it new? Is it old? What is the volleyball made of? What is the exact texture and make-up? Where is the volleyball from? What is the PSI that is used to pump the volleyball? Is it lopsided in any way? How many lines go through the volleyball from top to bottom? Next I need roughly all the same information about your other item...So, when you come up with all of that...AND THEY MUST BE ACTUAL FIGURES, then we'll talk.

Talk with soon...
edit on 23-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by seachange

To me 17.7777777("infinity") is hate because I hate infinitely repeating decimials. I'd prefer to write 17.77777777("infinity") as simply 17 & 7/9ths in a mixed fraction format.

I believe that "Infinite" does exist, but "infinity" does not.

Having a hatred of repeating decimals, I've taken note that 2/3 is 0.6666("infinity") in base 10, but in base 6, 2/3rds could be written as 0.75 (base 6). How nice!

Given you're love of 7 maybe you should write all your numbers in base 7. I fully expect you to spend 1,000 hours now studying that system now that I've given you that idea LOL.

Edit: I wrote this post on 12/22/2011 at 10:02 LOL that must mean something big.

Edit 2: 17.7777777 = 23 10/12ths (base 7). Ponder that for 7 days.

If you HATE anything, then I wouldn't expect you to understand this. To the negative, positivity is evil...for obvious reasons...

Good day my friend...

LOVE YOU...17.7777777(infinity)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join