It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE...Discovered. 17.7777777(infinity).

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42
reply to post by Destiny777

you could have just said "no, I don't understand base conversions"

Good one...keep up the comedy, because honestly...you've been a LOAD OF FUN!!!

I think maybe you should go back and read this thread from your ORIGINAL POST to now. I'm not for sure if you haven't taken your meds, or if there's an imbalance, but...you're going into circles. First you called me evil because you didn't understand the meaning of 666, and now you're attempting to use words (base conversions) that you obviously don't understand. But, it has been real...

INFINITE LOVE TO YOU...17.7777777(infinity)

edit on 22-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Dude, I'm not calling you stupid, just ignorant.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

Dude, I'm not calling you stupid, just ignorant.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy...17.7777777(infinity)
Who are you trying to convince? ME...OR YOU??? Because so far, your understanding of 666 is abysmal at best. Your understanding of binary is even worse. And then, you're using terminology that makes you look...well, what you accused me of (IGNORANT).

Good day to you youngster...
edit on 22-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Any code you have found is great OP. Good on ya.

Just realize that no two drinks are from the same river.

What you find as totally amazing and incredibly important, others will see as insignificant detritus.

The fact that you are ready to see such meaningful patterns is a much more important signal than if others 'get it.'

Keep your head up, and happy hunting!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Numbers have a way of always meandering into patterns when one starts to perform operations on them. I think what you are describing is in fact coincidence, despite the fact that you claim it cannot be simply that. I am not quite sure where the number 64 is derived from, as I believe one can simply vary the size of the spiral and obtain different numbers.

Another thing is that numbers defining time cycles, like 26,000, are not exact. For instance, the time it takes for the procession of the equinox is actually 25,920. Nice whole numbers are more apt to produce patterns such as described in your thread. IMO the numbers have less significance when rounded off as well.

I admire the fact that you put some time into compiling and disseminating this information, but I just do not agree that it is anything other than coincidence, or significant in any meaningful way. But if I were you I would not give up, but rather try to find other, more compelling correlations.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I don't really have anything to contribute to this thread but it was an interesting read nonetheless.

S&F for that.

PS this is to add to my post count, I think I need 20?.. I have a rather interesting philosophical thread all typed up and ready to go.. lol

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Beware of posts that warn the reader in the first few paragpraphs that the OP is INSANE.

The beauty of numbers is that we can take anything and make it what we want it to be. If this is a revelation to you, so be it. It is not to me. Knowing this or not knowing this does not make a difference in my life.

But, you want to know what does make a difference? How I act, how I treat others and how I raise my children and grandchildren. Those things matter and is the only CODE I need.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You have an interesting line of thought going there my friend, I look forward to seeing the completed model.

'Thrive' is amazing, one of the best films I have ever seen, I strongly recommend it to everybody.......literally..........EVERYBODY

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

Ive seen parts of that docu on youtube, some rather interesting concepts discussed.

Deffinitely highly recommended.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ok, let's take it again from the top shall we?? Cause I think some things need to be made clear.

These are your starting values:
Fibonacci Code: 64 cubes to create spiral
Mayan Cycle: 26,000 years
Sumerian Cycle: 3,600 years

So, first of all, where are you getting 64 cubes creating a spiral from???

How is that a Fibonacci code???

What is the relationship you are talking about between "64 cubes" and the "Fibonacci Number Sequence"???
(So you know, I'm very, very familiar with the Fib sequencing of numbers and it's patterns and relationships with phi so be very clear about your answer here please.)

Next, are your calculations:
64,000/3600= 17.7777777(infinity)
Then take the 26,000 Year Mayan Cycle and Divide it by the 3600 year Sumerian cycle = 7.2222222(Infinity)

Why did you go from 64 to 64,000???

Why are you dividing the Sumerian cycle into the Mayan Cycle and also into the 64,000??? What is their relationship to each other??? (ie. The Mayan Precession of the Equinoxes and the Sumerian Cycle of 3600 years and their relationship to whatever the 64000 number represents)

Please understand, I don't have a problem with your math as it's very simple math, but what I don't get and what you haven't yet explained, as far as I can tell, is where you're getting your additional meanings for these numbers.
Can you explain the meanings you attribute to these numbers???

How do they equate to "Unconditional Love" and so on???

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
He just moved the decimal point with no reason just to get 11.25 hahaha

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

How do I star this more than once?

I am totally with you. I actually read the OP all the way through, but I still don't understand where these numbers come from, why you get to randomly add zeros, and, more importantly, why they magically relate to each other.

Like you said, the math is very simple, but I don't get how you get to divide one number by another number and decide the resultant is "THE KEY" to everything.

I love 6 and 11. Is .54545454(Infinity) the real answer?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

~118 atomic elements make up all the diversity of the universe we see around us.

I have no reason to believe that Infinite numbers would not, in some way, create just as much diversity of patterns.

Good day sir.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
1st off, this is my 1st ever posting on ATS. Been trolling for almost a year, just now taking the jump in. Take it easy on me while I warm up, please.

Question for Destiny777 though: Have you already gone through spiritual ascencion (whatever proper term is), or do you feel like you are/could be now, or do you even believe/know about this?

I'm very curious for your answer. In my opinion ONLY, just reading your original post & then later replies to some of the more negative stuff & relating this vs my 2011 experience, if you haven't already, you might be in for a very cool and interesting couple of months, my friend.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

While it is interesting to play numerical games, seeking divinity in numbers, there are a few obvious problems with your numerical scriptures here.

First, you chose the Sumerian cycle—3,600 year course of Nibiru—and the 26,000 Mesoamerican cycle—the ba'ak'tun calendar—along with the Fibonacci sequence as the base measurements for your "bible code." What exactly do the Mesoamerican, the Mesopotamian, and the Renaissance cultures have in common which makes these three calculations the only profitable ones?

The Mesopotamian people had widespread belief systems, not all of them believed in Nibiru, or a chaotic ending to existence. From the Babylonians to the Hittites, Hurrian, and peoples of Akkad, no two cultures agreed on Nibiru, or the end of the world. It was only during intermittent periods of Babylonian rule that Marduk became the central god, and Nibiru's possible existence was conveyed.

Likewise, the long-count calender was not the same across all of the Mesoamerican cultures. The Maya, Aztec, and Inca used different calender counts. The long-count even, is actually a scholarly throw-back, which was out of use culturally by the time the Spanish arrived.

Fibonacci, finally, has nothing to say on doomsday prophecies. Quite the opposite: the Fibonacci sequence suggests an infinite, unending expansion of awareness and growth.

Following, you use the 72 goddesses in Buddhism to suggest a mathematical formula for universal awareness. This, of course, goes against all of the doctrines of the Tathagata. This mathematical formula would be considered a formation of both the mind, and of consciousness. It therefore fits into the Aggregate of Consciousness, and the Aggregate of Mental Forms. Anyone who has made a study of Buddhism would know that in the Samyutta-Nikaya the Tathagata explained:

all formations are transient; all formations are subject to suffering; all things are without an ego-identity. Form is transient, feeling is transient, perception is transient, mental formations are transient, consciousness is transient. And that which is transient is subject to suffering; and of that which is transient, and subject to suffering and change, one cannot rightly say: this belongs to me; this am I; this is my ego.

Therefore, whatever there be of bodily form, of feeling, perception, mental formations, or consciousness, whether one's own or external, whether gross or subtle, lofty or low, far or near, one should understand according to reality and true nature: this does not belong to me; this am I not; this is not my ego.

Additionally, the Buddha saw godhood as simply another step along the path of reincarnation, and Karma. Even gods, the Buddha taught, were subject to Karma and the cycles of Saṃsāra. The ultimate goal of Buddhism was always to see beyond the physical, emotional, visual, mental, and spiritual realms of existence to Nirvana: the cessation of all being. This too meant disconnection from Akasha, the All, and any form of divinity. The goddesses, therefore, would not be a key to universal understanding, as they themselves were subject to the universal system of rebirth.

Ignoring the scriptural disagreement, I also have to point out that in your calculations you state that there are 72 goddesses, and then proceed to add "7+1" to get your calculation of 8. 72 is made up of the numerals 7 and 2, though. So the proper calculation would be "7+2" which equals 9, not 8. This, of course, changes all of your calculations based off the 72 goddesses of Buddhism.

Take that as you will. Just a few cursory calculation errors, and some cultural inconsistencies I found within your code.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I tried out your code.

It doesn't open the gates of hell, summon aliens, or give me supper powers, so....

what????

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'll have some of what the OP is smoking.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Erm you are dividing by 9. Your calculations are fractions that can be reduced to some number divided by 9. Every number from zero to infinity (except those multiples of 9) result in a fraction that repeats itself with the same digit for infinity...................as you rightly stated its Maths.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It's really too long and abstract. I will go on with life trying to address issues the best I can and doing the least harm possible....... but to simply walk is going to cause something death or unpleasantness, moreover were you to look at the ground upon which you walk, prostrate on the ground, looking with a jewelers loope, you would discover a whole world of life on the surface. Surely you must cause an end to some simply walking. To set in meditation 24/7 is a bit self indulgent as your creator gave you limbs to do tasks with, and the ability to help yourself, not be a burden to others while you claim this serenity as your own. That's kind of self serving, and somewhat selfish, thus not love, but manipulation of others to do the work you yourself should do, and the debt to society that you should fulfill. I think your bliss is misplaced and does not account for a lot of the effort of others. As far as numbers go, they are only workable to a point, as was suggested, pi for instance. What will numbers reward you with? Possibly some revelation? I'm wondering ? As you pass your time in this endeavor, I will pass beyond you on my own path. And....notice you no more.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Fibonacci Code: 64 cubes to create spiral

Mayan Cycle: 26,000 years

Sumerian Cycle: 3,600 years

64,000/3600= 17.7777777(infinity)

64,000/3,600 = 17.7777777777777777888888888888...etc. You need a new calculator

In either case, I appreciate you taking the time and effort to come up with all of this. I do notice an apparent trend of infinity with almost everything in the universe which has lead me to my own personal spirtitual and philosophical beliefs, but as it stands faith is what drives everything in this world and it's subjective :/

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join