It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE...Discovered. 17.7777777(infinity).

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

Yes, do call the mods. I do not care. Many people have pointed out to flaws in your logic and all you did is act superior to us all and say that we are defending our ego and attacking something we don't understand. If the mods think that saying that someone's logic is wrong is bullying, aggressive behavior or something else, then so be it. I don't care.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I nominate this thread for the 2011 troll award.

For exceptional degradation of ATS and outstanding idiocy. The OP can't even respond without completely derailing the conversation and insulting our egos, despite the fact that I tried to express no kind of ego or bias.

Let's take a look at everything I have said in this thread as evidence:

Originally posted by RSF77
Where I'm from we call that number 17, not 1. Everything in front of the decimal is an integer, it's quite different on the other side of it.

Does that change this whole "algorithm"? Yes/No, you tell me I don't understand what your talking about.

No, I don't consider myself shallow.

Your whole theory seems to be based on math(?), in math if even one variable in such a complex and dynamic algorithm(?) can make it false in its entirety. What you have here is probably not math, but if it is, I'm just letting you know that you could be wrong in your understand of what numbers are. Ironically, you are thinking far too systematically, we count in repeating hierarchies of numbers based on ten, the fact that "17" has a "1" in it is merely coincidence. So, to help you out in your journey in math, I was just letting you know that your whole theory could be incorrect based on the fact that you think "1" and "1"7 are somehow related.

(1) No.
(2) No, 17 is ONE number, an integer.
(3) No.
(4) No, there's no pattern, only your lack of understanding of the concept of a number.

Integers 1-9 do not "combine" to make all other numbers.(?)

Okay then.

(1) Beats me.

Don't have a motive, other than to make you understand what you think is math, is not math.

Yep, same.

What?

Your not making much sense.

Now, apparently that merits this:

Originally posted by Destiny777
LOL...I'm not making sense?

You tried to tell me that addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division was not mathematics. I think maybe you should probably rest on this one, because anyone who has seen the posts, specifically yours, can obviously see that the one who has made no sense, has been you...(trying to tell me that what I'm doing is NOT really mathematics is like trying to tell a Kenyan that he isn't black.) Seriously, it was a flawed attempt on your behalf.

Nonetheless, I have already answered your questions, and quite thoroughly. If you insist on derailing, I'll just ignore you.

Until the next time...LOVE YA

Somehow I seem to have implied that addition, subtraction, multiplication and division aren't mathematics? Can't really understand where I said that, maybe OP hallucinated it. I was making a point about integers and why "17" isn't the same as "1", OP is in serious need of a basic education and maybe rehab.

My memory isn't the best at all times, but I don't see anywhere where I declared what the OP said, does anyone else? Please someone point it out to me, because for #s sake I could be wrong about all this cockamamie bull# OP calls "mathematics".

Let's just gaze upon the antics of the OP for a minute and absorb this idiocy so maybe one day we can understand how to eliminate it from human nature. You can see how OP lashes out at me for pointing out simple things that falsify this entire "theory", if you read back a bit you can see he/she does it to everyone else, why?

What concoction of drugs and/or bad parenting and education culminated to make this monster? We can only wonder.
edit on 24-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
How ironic. The OP, claims that "spreading this number around" should help create abundance of spirit/Universal love. However, I'd say that this thread of banter and slight, indirect name-calling would attest that that is not true! Haha!
edit on 24-12-2011 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

I think it is just laziness and lack of responsibility.

For instance, instead of OP actually living a righteous life and doing what it is right to make the world a better place, instead he/she came up with the idea that a number can do that automatically.

OP would rather screw somebody over on Monday then on Tuesday recite the number to various people to "forgive them of their sins", so to speak. So enlightening us all to this particular number absolves OP of any personal guilt and creates an artificial belief that he/she made the world a better place, without doing anything that requires actual time and energy.
edit on 24-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
typical of the grey area.

The OP attacking everyone who doesnt agree, saying they "clearly" didnt understand or read the OP. And to all those that even fane interest: Oh, thank you, im glad "somebody" understood me

@ Destiny777: Your theory is useless, clearly you arent even sort of abel to defend your reasoning. T-R-O-L-L!

What does "I love you" have anything to do with those ridiculously comprised numbers? Thats a rhetorical question, because i know for a fact that you have no meaningful answer.

Merry christmas!
edit on 24-12-2011 by ClydeFrog42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by seachange

If you HATE anything, then I wouldn't expect you to understand this. To the negative, positivity is evil...for obvious reasons...

If someone seems to have a loving, caring, kind, caring, generous attitude, then then about once a month decides he hates one thing, does that make him a negative person? That's what you've implied. Stereotyping is negative, not positive.

As I imagine has been apparently pointed out several times: The base 10 number system is not that great because it increases the number of awkward decimal places in fractional numbers when compared to other number systems. So instead of carefully considering my level of various personal characteristics I suggest you instead focus on the actual points of my posting about your choice of base.

And again, since you like 7 so much, how about base 7 for your number system? If I can learn base 7, then so can you. Is 23 and 10/12ths (base 7) a number that you find unappealing?

The word hate is the polar opposite of LOVE. If you have hate in your heart for anything, then you are missing the grand point here...whether you want to believe it or not.

And please, don't try to insult my intelligence with trying to attempt to say that I "don't understand" base numbers. You obviously have no idea what you're referring, and I'm not saying that to insult you. I am telling you that because you're talking to someone who is QUITE experienced with mathematics.

LOVE YOU...17.7777777(infinity)

I've tried to ask you twice now about your choice of base, and you've totally ignored a valid question for the second time. Are you going to waste everyone's time by continuing to focus on negative presumptuous thoughts about whether or not I'm trying to insult you(hint:no!), or will you just answer the damn question?
edit on 24-12-2011 by seachange because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Look at all the anger here.

Seriously...you guys have LOST IT.

There has been no name calling on my behalf. If you consider who has been insulting whom...it would apparently seem obvious where this is all coming from.

It is amazing to me how people project their own hatred onto someone who has no hatred for them whatsoever, and then claim that the person who has been passive, has been aggressive. I would suggest that you guys go back and read your own posts, then read ALL OF MINE and see who has been insulting who?

Now, as far as my "base numbers,"
, I would think that its pretty obvious if anyone has any clue on mathematics that I WASN"T USING BASE NUMBERS. When will you get it??? This isn't BINARY. BINARY ARE 1s and 0s. In fact, this was specifically stated a few times, AND was even pointed out by others. NO BASE NUMBERS, no binary charts. OK??? Just because some people want to take it to that level, doesn't mean that I'm going to comply. K??? This isn't a binary system that I am referring to. IT NEVER WAS. I gave you all the numbers, reasoning, and LOGIC for why I chose the numbers that I did. Its all there in the OP, yet, you skip this time and again and CLAIM that I never provided the info in the first place. DENIAL is ugly, especially when all the information, and my claims, are backed ENTIRELY by the thread itself.

Now, as far as projections of anger...that's not been me, that's been the people who have chosen to go this route. -There's no anger here, however, you project YOUR anger and then confuse your anger in a delusional manner as if I had somehow insulted you. In fact, if you REALLY LOOK at the OP, it clearly states that those who ATTACK as opposed to DISCUSS things rationally, are acting on behalf of EGO (because they are). And look...YOU ALL ARE ON THE ATTACK which I find to be quite humorous considering the topic here. Believe me, nothing you will say will anger me...nothing you do will break me, therefore, you're wasting your time. Do you realize that you guys are only hurting yourselves??? SERIOUSLY??? Is this how you engage with others on a regular basis? If so, I would imagine that this is the reason why you guys have NOTHING BUT TIME on your hands to be on the internet because you probably don't have any friends. RIGHT?

As you guys pound away trying so hard to make me look "illegitimate," you're only empowering the very number/code that you obviously cannot stand...which of course, is fine by me.

Anyway...I am currently working on a different thread that I have posted, so, everyone will have to be patient for a little while.

And as far as trolls go...you're only a mirror of your own behavior.
Take a look here: Its pretty cut and dry. Its not my fault that you misinterpreted it so that you would or COULD have a "cause" to fight against. -Your struggles are YOURS alone. Not mine.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

LOVE YOU ALL...regardless of how you feel about me. 17.7777777(infinity)

edit on 24-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

If you HATE anything, then I wouldn't expect you to understand this. To the negative, positivity is evil...for obvious reasons...

If someone seems to have a loving, caring, kind, caring, generous attitude, then then about once a month decides he hates one thing, does that make him a negative person? That's what you've implied. Stereotyping is negative, not positive.

As I imagine has been apparently pointed out several times: The base 10 number system is not that great because it increases the number of awkward decimal places in fractional numbers when compared to other number systems. So instead of carefully considering my level of various personal characteristics I suggest you instead focus on the actual points of my posting about your choice of base.

And again, since you like 7 so much, how about base 7 for your number system? If I can learn base 7, then so can you. Is 23 and 10/12ths (base 7) a number that you find unappealing?

The word hate is the polar opposite of LOVE. If you have hate in your heart for anything, then you are missing the grand point here...whether you want to believe it or not.

And please, don't try to insult my intelligence with trying to attempt to say that I "don't understand" base numbers. You obviously have no idea what you're referring, and I'm not saying that to insult you. I am telling you that because you're talking to someone who is QUITE experienced with mathematics.

I've tried to ask you twice now about your choice of base, and you've totally ignored a valid question for the second time. Are you going to waste everyone's time by continuing to focus on negative presumptuous thoughts about whether or not I'm trying to insult you(hint:no!), or will you just answer the damn question?
edit on 24-12-2011 by seachange because: (no reason given)

Well, for the 3rd, maybe 4th time...there is no CHOICE OF BASE. My code IS NOT BINARY. Never was. There is no binary base system when you have DECIMALS. Do you understand those basics? Everything was CLEARLY defined here:
Another poster left this, so...I know that this isn't difficult to understand:

Then we have a poster who said this about my handling of negativity:

Then we have someone talking about ego here:

Another poster called you out here:

And here is where you chose to insult me:

So, my friend...I'm sorry, but, you're asking questions that DON'T relate. You're making attacks when it isn't necessary. And you've done this from the onset. I have no malice towards you, and I have answered your questions repetitively. LITERALLY...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius

You have an interesting line of thought going there my friend, I look forward to seeing the completed model.

'Thrive' is amazing, one of the best films I have ever seen, I strongly recommend it to everybody.......literally..........EVERYBODY

Thank you my friend...its been a very interesting journey.

Can't wait until it spreads like wildfire...I will be taking my code through some calculus exercises soon, just to see what it brings.

LOVE YOU!!! 17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychedeliCintrovert
reply to post by Dionisius

Ive seen parts of that docu on youtube, some rather interesting concepts discussed.

Deffinitely highly recommended.

Yes!!! I thought it was amazing myself. It definitely correlated with this code...

Thank you for your response!!!

Eternal LOVE...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Numbers have a way of always meandering into patterns when one starts to perform operations on them. I think what you are describing is in fact coincidence, despite the fact that you claim it cannot be simply that. I am not quite sure where the number 64 is derived from, as I believe one can simply vary the size of the spiral and obtain different numbers.

Another thing is that numbers defining time cycles, like 26,000, are not exact. For instance, the time it takes for the procession of the equinox is actually 25,920. Nice whole numbers are more apt to produce patterns such as described in your thread. IMO the numbers have less significance when rounded off as well.

I admire the fact that you put some time into compiling and disseminating this information, but I just do not agree that it is anything other than coincidence, or significant in any meaningful way. But if I were you I would not give up, but rather try to find other, more compelling correlations.

I-ching
64 hexagrams repeated 64 times.

Thank you for your contribution to this thread!!!

Eternal LOVE...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

~118 atomic elements make up all the diversity of the universe we see around us.

I have no reason to believe that Infinite numbers would not, in some way, create just as much diversity of patterns.

Good day sir.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Agreed. Thank you for your contribution...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

thats a lot of yelling and copout answers for someone who claims to know something.

Would you feel better if we shoved "LOVE YA BRO...17.7777777(infinity)" after our snarkey remarks?

Its obvious you dont know what your talking about, you have been using base 10. if you dont know what base numbers are, and your attempting to find some "universal quotient of love" by working with numbers, then you are seriously mistaken.

If you cant stand up to criticism, then you have nothing of value to offer. Only when your certain about yourself, using logic and reason, will you be abel to forgo unjust criticisms. Judging by your defensive attitude - emphasizing as if you need to yell to make your point - you dont even believe this "theory" yourself. Hard to maintain a mature attitude when nobody believes you and you dont believe yourself.

A strong argument is the best defence against false criticisms. The problem here is that none of these criticisms are false, and none of your arguments are valid. It takes barely any reason to determine that.

Sad to see you pouring pages of text into this thread with no real purpose except to desperately try and defend your dignity. Not to mention all the boasting about your past, and an odd preoccupation with Facebook and social networking.

Rather telling...

LOVE YA BRO...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Out of curiosity, why even post then?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ClydeFrog42

This is the ONLY way I think I can respond to this post...it amazes me how much anger is going on. It also amazes me that I can be very cordial and loving and it continues to be returned, by some, as hate. But, I already know the reasons for such things.

www.youtube.com...

Nonetheless...LOVE you with ALL of my soul. 17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 247southland
1st off, this is my 1st ever posting on ATS. Been trolling for almost a year, just now taking the jump in. Take it easy on me while I warm up, please.

Question for Destiny777 though: Have you already gone through spiritual ascencion (whatever proper term is), or do you feel like you are/could be now, or do you even believe/know about this?

I'm very curious for your answer. In my opinion ONLY, just reading your original post & then later replies to some of the more negative stuff & relating this vs my 2011 experience, if you haven't already, you might be in for a very cool and interesting couple of months, my friend.

Yes my friend. I feel many changes occurring through me and they are indescribable. I actually got this code through a dream-state. I apologize for waiting so long to comment. Much of my time has been taken answering very negative people.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT AND RESPONSE.

I also look forward to hearing your response to this as well...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

No, not at all. I wouldn't think that 21 equals anything of negativity. To me, it sounds like you're figuring things out. Therefore, the number 21 is as beautiful and relevant as anything else.

LOVE YOU BRO...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I LOVE how you keep making assumptions that we are angry. Again I ask, how do you know? You are reading our minds? Just because you FEEL like everyone is attacking you (which is very egotistical and self-centered [not to be an attack]) doesn't mean we actually are. We would just love a proper explanation, some real facts (other than ones that come from your dreams), and a little less cherry picking.

In addition, you seem very adamant on only responding to the issue of the manner of our posts and seem to belittle us, you also told previous members to "SIT THIS ONE OUT" or that you would not respond any further. How does that seem loving and highly evolved? If this is really a true meaning of love you should treat us with respect and be passionate about clearly explaining this to us.

These are not personal attacks towards you, stop thinking it is all about you. We want to understand what you are talking about and we are very skeptical, but within reason.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
How ironic. The OP, claims that "spreading this number around" should help create abundance of spirit/Universal love. However, I'd say that this thread of banter and slight, indirect name-calling would attest that that is not true! Haha!
edit on 24-12-2011 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

It certainly would have a negative response with lower vibrational types...and ATS has quite a few. However, I have seen wonderful posts in here, but, maybe you have not. Positivity is ALWAYS very grating to those who are negative. AND- I don't see any indirect "name calling." Had you read the full thread, or even, the full version of the OP, you wouldn't have misinterpreted my words as you have. If you consider this to be "indirect name-calling," then I would have to say that you have clearly seen what you chose to see.

But...what I choose to see is beauty. In you...and everyone who has contributed to this thread.

Did you read the entire thread? Or, did you come to your conclusions based on what YOU ALREADY WANT to believe? You see, if you're basing your opinions on your predisposed beliefs, then, I would not expect you to understand this. In fact, IF THIS IS THE CASE, I would say that you came here specifically for turbulence, as many others did as well.

I believe your assessment to be, "erroneous," Dylan.

LOVE YOU BROTHER...17.7777777(infinity)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join