It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of Canada Challenged in Legal Action: "Restore the Use of the Bank of Canada for Canadians"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I read this on facebook a few hours ago and tried to find more info to no avail
I hope this is true

I tell this to everyone, everyone who is willing to listen that we are being robbed. 45 billion dollars gone to private banking interest payments on fake soverign debt that is still mostly interest! (that is just 2010!! over the last 5 years, calculate that..over 200 billion!! WASTED ON NOTHING!!!!)

It makes me furious.. and no one seems to care.

God, i hope this pans out. I doubt it will, but i bet if every canadian learned all of these facts, thennn.. I hope so.

I have some links for all you canadians out there!! See below my friends, i got this list of facts and information through my internet travels! Its only small to what is really out there. But its a good start, the first two are youtube vids. "Oh canada... our bought and sold out land" and "the crime of the canadian banking system). Check it out

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... Part 1 of 4
www.operationmaple.com...
www.conferenceboard.ca...
thetyee.ca...
www.policyalternatives.ca...
www.yorku.ca...
www.theglobeandmail.com...
www.rudemacedon.ca...

edit on 21/12/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

revamping the banking system what a brilliant idea.only we have one problem in doing this with our so called elected officials..they our [elected officials are nothing more than bankers in disguise and they won`t upset their own little party boat.] or the goose that laid the golden egg for them [we the people] whom they have been milking for many years and we the people can no longer afford their extravagant ways of putting their own pockets ahead of the people`s lives.]
we all just tried to open up the eyes of the populace with the protests in the parks -which by the way we the people own as we all paid for them out of our pockets through our taxes.and what did our great bankers do about this their mess and embarrassment. that's right they called in the local [lackeys -governments ] who in turn had their goose stepping neo -nazi police forces come in and move everybody out so that we could no longer embarrass them anymore for their acts of theft against the people and the nations.
and what about the police in the u.s. who stood over a group of students who kept repeating please don`t shoot the students and one big cop stood over them and sprayed them in the face with pepper spray saying that he felt THREATENED and not one of those students dared to move ,oh what a hero this one is especially when the students were surrounded by cops ,frilly dresses they all deserve,

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
A star for each you,for talking about something of importance north of the media attention.
Merry Christmas.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It was Pierre Trudeau back in '74 who sold Canada down the river...

Fast forward almost 40 years and now his son, Justin, is looking to use the same "charisma" to further that agenda:

Start video at 3:20 for relevant quotes about the Bank of Canada.. but I encourage you to listen/watch the entire thing... as it is evidence of the kind of snivel-charm this country hasn't seen since his dad $%#^& it all up 4 decades ago.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Just an update on the court case:

It is being deliberated right now by the federal court judge on whether it should proceed or not. It was heard before a judge in December.

They currently creating a job ad to counter the publicly posted job ad for the Bank of Canada Governor which you can see here:

www.odgersberndtson.ca...[request]=nNmroWpjaKyYlJin06SlZ9WXnZfV15Sd16Wc2tjUp2STxWWq d5WkpNjNzZ90mtaVyqFgxqejsXee1suXcmOSZJlq

There is also a proposed plan to begin presenting to the public for immediate things the Bank of Canada can do to reverse the recession & begin upholding its duties to the people.

More Information sessions will be held throughout Toronto soon.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I can't start a thread yet so I've updated this one.

If anyone is interested in following this case still, which you should be, The transcripts from the judicial review that occurred December 5, 2012 have been released & can be read here:

www.comer.org...

I was in the court room & can say that the judge seemed to be siding with COMER most of the time, but you can judge for yourself based on this transcript. The decision on whether the case can move forward has yet to be made. I'll have the latest as it happens.

It's a heavy read so have some fun & be sure to post what you find interesting!

There are a lot of references to the magna carta which is interesting, this case touches on a lot of pertinent laws that can apply around the world or at least common wealth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join