It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad ran 9/11 arab "hijacker' terrorist operation by Wayne Madsen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Here's some additional research for those who are truly interested in determining anyone and everyone's possible involvement.

"What we do know publicly is that Iran and Hezbollah not only provided terrorist travel assistance for the 9/11 hijackers to travel through Iran to attend Afghan terror training camps, but also that Hezbollah's most senior operational leader, and chief liaison with Iran, Imad Mughniyah – and other Hezbollah operatives – traveled with the 9/11 hijackers in and out of Lebanon and in and out of Iran after these same hijackers had been issued visas to visit the United States. The purpose of the hijackers' travel into Iran after acquiring U.S. visas was made clear by Iranian defector testimony under seal."

cis.org...

The attached affidavits and attorney's brief inside this link is definitely worth a read and worth considering.

Looks like they even have former Iranian President, Abolhassan Banisadr, as a witness to the terrorist workings of the Iranian government. Then you have other Iranians who claim that there were meetings that took place with Iranian officials regarding this terrorist plot.

This, compared with Wayne Madsen's Mossad ravings, is actually very important.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IrVulture
I used to like Wayne Madsen, Till he went to a pay only site and got all "Fox Newsy"......
Yep...

I used to pay a serious amount of attention to Madsen, then I realised...about the same time as he started charging for his wisdom, that he was pretty much wrong. A review of his 'revelations' over the past decade or so will amply prove the point.

While I don't necessarily dispute this one, I would question what the motives are in passing it along. Releasing disinformation is not just about the what?, it's also about the why? and the why now?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
What we really know is that there is a whole lot of Zionist propaganda on the internet and that the last thing the Zionists want is for the average American to see the evidence that links Israel to the crimes of 9/11.

The Zionists should be nervous right now - that is for sure.

Here's some additional research for those who are truly interested in determining anyone and everyone's possible involvement.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

This is Wayne Madsen's belief, that 9/11 was a Mossad operation.

The original report is available here for paid members: www.waynemadsenreport.com...

Here is a reprint of the report: www.opinion-maker.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It reads like they were field agents at best. Surely more than 6 handlers must have been involved I wonder where the command was and how they tie in with the Saudis alleged to have been involved.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Looks interesting, will read later.

BTW, this article is almost a year old.

Just finished reading this....

I know this is old but it does line up what was really going on, without all the distractions we have been told about.

Pretty much straight to the point. The stuff he talks about can be backtracked if you really want to prove what he says is fact.

A lot of stuff that has been talked about here, but makes sense that there are all these crazy theories going around when in fact the first thing that came to our governments mind was that is was Mossad....

They figured it out almost instantly from what it sounds like but it was covered up by those who had ties back to Israel.

Very interesting and definitely worth the read for any of you doubting.

It still doesn't explain everything, but it gives you some insight into how things probably went down.

I can't wait for all these lies to be exposed, if in fact that is what they are.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

"What we do know publicly is that Iran and Hezbollah not only provided terrorist travel assistance for the 9/11 hijackers to travel through Iran to attend Afghan terror training camps, but also that Hezbollah's most senior operational leader, and chief liaison with Iran, Imad Mughniyah – and other Hezbollah operatives – traveled with the 9/11 hijackers in and out of Lebanon and in and out of Iran after these same hijackers had been issued visas to visit the United States. The purpose of the hijackers' travel into Iran after acquiring U.S. visas was made clear by Iranian defector testimony under seal."

cis.org...

The attached affidavits and attorney's brief inside this link is definitely worth a read and worth considering.

Looks like they even have former Iranian President, Abolhassan Banisadr, as a witness to the terrorist workings of the Iranian government. Then you have other Iranians who claim that there were meetings that took place with Iranian officials regarding this terrorist plot.

Hi deet,
I wouln't even bother to read your link untill you do a simular report on Osama
and the CIA.
Remember he was collecting a pay check from them right up till 911.
Well maybe they still owe him back pay.
Hell they even supplied him with STINGER missiles.
later ljb
edit on 4/14/2012 by longjohnbritches because: pay

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911

Originally posted by IrVulture
I used to like Wayne Madsen, Till he went to a pay only site and got all "Fox Newsy"......

Yep...

For a while now, it has been known that Wayne Madsen simply fabricates the news he wants to report. (They even laugh at him behind the scenes at AE911Truth)

Alternatively he wildly distorts or sensationalizes a triviality to accomplish the same thing. His sources are usually 'anonymous' and unverifiable. Which is exceedingly handy if you're conning someone.

Wayne Madsen a disturbed fantasist, but his undeserved reputation as a "journalist" complicates things. Since he used to work for the NSA, I also wouldn't be surprised if he was a disinfo artist. But I'm not Wayne Madsen, and I can't say I 'know' this to be true without direct evidence.

Hi, Is your avatar name snowcrash or SHOWcrash
I guess it would be the same.
Hello just the same.
I would think that Madsen would be susceptible to slander charges and law suits of all types making the statements he does.
They would be tried in a court of law and testimony cross examined for the truth.
This is something the Governments are seemingly immune to.
There has never been a trail concerning the specifics of the involvement of anybody, any government or anything concerning the day of 911.
Very, very strange wouldn't ya say???
cheers ljb

top topics

<< 1   >>

join