It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Ready for War

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm not gonna even explain this..read this article for yourselves...my only warning is be prepared to fight for your last drop of freedom...

Article
edit on 21-12-2011 by FreedomKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

“Most people are so fascinated by it, because nothing happens here,” says Carol Archbold, a Fargo resident and criminal justice professor at North Dakota State University. “There’s no terrorism here.”

That says it all pretty much.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomKnight
I'm not gonna even explain this..read this article for yourselves...my only warning is be prepared to fight for your last drop of freedom...

prepared to fight for your last drop of freedom??

The article is about the cops having military style guns and Kevlar protection and helmets that withstand shots and there's no crime there in North Dakota because of it. It looks like there doing a good job to me. It's not like there going door to door taking people away, there protecting the citizens of the state and have a really high success rate.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Article

Thanks for the info, your government is just sick.
Sorry mods, this says it all, no useful second line.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Nothing happens in Fargo.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

The article is about the cops having military style guns and Kevlar protection and helmets that withstand shots and there's no crime there in North Dakota because of it. It looks like there doing a good job to me. It's not like there going door to door taking people away, there protecting the citizens of the state and have a really high success rate.

Their local sheriffs seemed to do a pretty good job so far.
Why all the gearing up?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia

Originally posted by mileslong54

Their local sheriffs seemed to do a pretty good job so far.
Why all the gearing up?

probably they're saying to the local sheriff "do you fancy some new toys for free?" and best american accent "hell yeh" was probably the reply and if the S does HTF they're better geared than they was

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Did you read the article? Why do cops need military tactical gear? I'll tell you why since you are obviously oblivious..BECAUSE they are preparing for Martial Law!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

Yea, read the article, did you get the part that there was NO CRIME. There going after criminals, would you rather the criminals go after you? You can try to make it into a fear mongering martial law scare. There not rounding people up for concentration camps, there keeping crime off the streets, but oh be afraid be very afraid.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

This is not fear mongering...this is reality...the government (Homeland Security) have infiltrated local police departments by showering/bribing them with military equipment...are they planning on fighting terrorists in Fargo?? See the government starts in small towns to make it seem "okay" then they will be rolling down the street in their impressive tanks in major cities.

I'm not afraid...I'm disgusted and everyday our tax dollars are being spent to be used against us instead of creating jobs and building this ONCE great country. 1 in 2 Americans now live in poverty. This government has destroyed the American dream.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Greetings:

We thought one might be interested in photos of these cop toys: does your local law enforcement have one?

Please post pictures here to update this resource.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

WOW!! Thank you for posting these pics...but you're contributing to the fear mongering propoganda. Just kidding...this is why I posted this article...my thought is since TPTB know marching the US military on our streets is a treasonous act according to the Constitution they're supplying our public servants with their military equipment to combat Americans. Again, thank you!! Your pics say it ALL!! I predict America will become the next Egypt and Freedom Fighters will be brutually killed!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

And just one more thing...Back in Novemember 2011, NYC Mayor Bloomberg was quoted at MIT calling the NYPD "His own Army" but in your eyes I'm a fear mongerer, right? In my heart I'm a patriot!

My Own Army

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The amount of taxpayer dollars wasted on civil obedience redundancy is mindnumbing and absolutely revolting,

Both the police(fbi, state, sheriff, local) and the military exist for a reason. First of all their should be no country sheriff and no township police as state and federal police are plenty. Second there is no reason to make the police look like the army, with or without any real domestic threat.

I smell marital law coming to america, especially with the new anti-terror legislation being signed allowing anyone to be detained indefinitely without the ability to seek legal advice. Obama already has the bad habit of flying drones above any nation he wants and killing SUSPECTED terrorists, again with no rights whatsoever. He is showing total contemp for human rights and international law. Perhaps the russians should start flying sorties above america and claim they are fighting alqueda as well or make up some other bogus excuse. If one can do as they please then others should be able to as well. And people wonder why so many people are sidding with the underdog Iran, Syria and Libya. Maybe its because they don't have the bad habit of invading countries and killing at will.

And what about Operation Fast and Furious where the american government got caught trying to buy arms from FFL dealers and then selling them directly to mexican drug gangs? First they get to smear all the FFL dealers as being unreliable and second they fuel the war on drugs machine. Some already rich folks both in america and mexico are making a killing choking the supply of drugs and weapons to become richer while evading the law since they bribe their slaves in government.

Yet everything is happening behind the scenes, while mainstream media at best downplays everything or at worst totally ignores the story. Afterall you cannot fight what you cannot see/hear. Infuriating is an understatement. I am left wing but I fully support the second amendment and would hate for the USA to become another Great Britain playing like children with their airsoft guns.

edit on 12/21/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

and there's no crime there in North Dakota because of it

Nowhere in the article does it make that statement as far as I can see. You are making an attribution to arming that does not exist and was not mentioned.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Your right it doesn't say no crime....

"North Dakota’s largest city has averaged fewer than two homicides a year since 2005"

That's in the whole state

297 homicides in Los Angeles last year, that's just a city.

Does anybody stop to think that cops are part of our friends and family people you went to school with, do you really think they will use these tools to attack their friends and family even if the order is given?

No one forces you too live a life full of fear, you make the conscious decision to be afraid.

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

A perfect example....

my only warning is be prepared to fight for your last drop of freedom...
The cops are not taking your freedom away, the government and politicians are, why fight the cops? The cops aren't attacking you but he's so scared they will that he's prepared to fight people that have nothing to do with his hardships or suffering. Dying in vain over ignorance and the circle starts a new.
edit on 21-12-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

do you really think they will use these tools to attack their friends and family even if the order is given?

This is a sticky one. I say no, but things are very different now than they used to be. I was a cop in England for a short while back in the late 1960s when cops were respected. My son was in SO19 the Metropolitan Police so I understand the situation from both sides.

These days however, and in America, I am not so sure. As it was said there are many young men who want to play with the toys. They also bring in people from outside the area for that very reason. My better half is convinced that the cops would use these weapons against their people. I tend to think not. I only hope I am right.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Can anyone see the long standing theme, the way we end up screwing ourselves over and over again only to come full circle to do it all over again? Divide and conquer, they would rather us fight against ourselves then have to fight us. You start fighting cops, they will fight you and now you have a fight with no reason and no possible positive outcome, just death. What do TPTB want, you dead, you just did the work for them. Why do you think racism is such a big part of our lives, because it's made to be that way. We sit and fight amongst ourselves over different shades of skin tone, why? Because TPTB would rather we take ourselves out, much easier for them to operate.

"Bring Johnny home soon he forgot what the f*** they were fighting for.." - Fields of Agony (No Use For a Name)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Yeah, you may live in a small town or something, but the cops are no friends of mine from h.s. They are constantly bringing in new men to control the city, men with no ties whatsoever to the city they are policing. This isn't the Andy Griffith show. These are BIG BUSINESS policing enterprises, who are fiercely expanding as the country goes into more and more debt.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join