It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's Inaugural Address, Written by His First (and Only) Speechwriter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Found this little gem...

Gary North is Ron Paul's first and only speechwriter, so since Ron Paul is kinda consistent (pun intended!) we can be sure that Ron will tap Mr. North for his inaugural address. Mr. North has shared what he has prepared for Dr. Paul. In usual form, its clear concise and actually accomplishes something.

(How many inaugural addresses from presidents past can you remember? They all run together as the usual political double speak. This one will be on par with the founding fathers !)
ronpaulnews.net...

My Fellow Americans, as an earlier President from Texas used to say.

I would like to take this opportunity to say something that is both profound and memorable. The trouble is, only two inaugural addresses are remembered today, Lincoln's second inaugural and John F. Kennedy's only inaugural.

Lincoln said these words: "With malice toward none and charity toward all." Those are fine words.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Thu Feb 9 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Areyoupeopleinsane

is it real or just..
wishful thinking?

a link would help
edit on 21-12-2011 by Bonkrh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Areyoupeopleinsane

Since you didn't provide a link, I managed to find and provide the source from Gary North's own website. It is interesting to read the back story and to know that even Mr. North knows that Dr. Paul will not read this speech as he does not like "...reading a script written by anyone else...". That of course, is not to say that he won't say something like it if this if the country is smart enough to elect Ron Paul for President.

Thank you Areyoupeopleinsane for bringing this up.

ESV

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
(wipes tear from cheek)
That.....was......beautiful.

I love how at the end he made sure the people knew it is THEIR duty to make the USA a better country, not the government. You go Ron..or..err his speech writer.

A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for a brighter tomorrow.

Actual Ron Paul supporters know he is not a savior, but he is a trailblazer for the rest of us to forge ahead.
Thank you Dr.Paul for you being you.

S&F

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
One of the closest people to Ron in his presidential campaign run giving us a clue on just how Ron thinks.

This may not be exactly what he does but it sure is what he hopes to do.

edit on 21-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
wow! could we really live to see such a day? Could we really be witness to such an amazing thing? I hope that we are...

top topics

join