It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Look at the Single Bullet Theory..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

It appears, from your photograph of the recovered bullet --- that it was a solid core full metal jacketed bullet. I've seen pictures of solid core bullets recovered from the corpses of Cape Buffalo; with no apparent damage to the bullet at all.
edit on 1-1-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Hey partner, I just wanted to relay this to you, as a point of interest in case you haven't seen it yet. Hope i did good.

Havn't even hardly looked upon it my ownself. I like to bring nuggets to those who might be most worthy.
edit on 24-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Ahh, I got an email about that this morning funnily enough. Thanks for the heads up though! I appreciate that.

It should be interesting too...

The tapes, released on Tuesday by the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum and downloadable in .zip file format from the archive website, are the last of more than 260 hours of recordings of meetings and conversations JFK privately made before his assassination in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

That's cool my man . I love to see things in their proper seat. You rock.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Very kind, thank you.

Hope this thread provides an interesting read for all, I'm getting back into my research as of late which is exciting for me.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I always find new pieces of information in your threads. Plenty of fascination right there and I've
come to realize the topic, is even more of a mind #### then I could've ever imagined.
Because or you. So thank you.

Be well RA !

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Genuinely, I appreciate that. I don't post for flags (If I did there would be a new thread every week and there just isn't), I post to learn myself and to help others learn too.

And on that note, new JFK thread which is my attempt to debunk a theory coming in the next week or so (It's about 60% complete). And I'm toying with the idea of a massive thread for the 50th anniversary..

edit on 25-7-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join