It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Look at the Single Bullet Theory..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Amazing post OP, the amount of time and thought you put into this is outstanding. I'm not too studied in the whole conspiracy side of this but i can tell you that your post has inspired me. I only got to skim through it right now but when i do have the time i will without a doubt read through the whole thing. Thank you for posting.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Very thorough work.

I've read and reread the released papers for many years and your work here ties well into my own theories and I'd like to offer this amendment:

My dad was in the Danish army and he told me on more than one occasion that the military people he talked to about this were very concerned about this thing they referred to as a coup d'état.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Amazing thread once again RA, your work is a delicacy here on ATS and we appreciate your time and effort to make this happen. I am a huge fan of this topic and love when others colaborate to present a well researched opinion.

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
Amazing thread once again RA, your work is a delicacy here on ATS and we appreciate your time and effort to make this happen. I am a huge fan of this topic and love when others colaborate to present a well researched opinion.

Thank you!

Thanks, I appreciate that! Especially as in almost every thread I post now there's at least one person who tell's me to move on and get a life or something similar to that even, lol. Shame that some have reached a stage where finding the truth is too much of an annoyance or inconvenience really.

Anyway, glad to come across another fan of this topic. Sure, it may be one that never get's solved, but It's not an impossibility even after 48 years and It's still such a genuinely fascinating one to discuss and think about and I really do believe that the truth is yet to be told in full and it's for that reason why people should continue to research it and learn about it. After all, isn't that supposed to be the main reason why we're all posting on ATS in the first place, we're looking for truths? That's why I'm here anyway and I'm sure the same applies for many others at the same time.

Thanks for your post TheEnlightenedOne, hope to see you around more often.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Rising Agent.

What fantastic reading. Mate, that was most enjoyable. So much detail. Thanks

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thanks RA, I have read this thread as I have all your others about the assassination and just haven't posted much because I never felt that I could add anything. You are always so thorough, I appreciate your hard work. It's good to see a youngster like yourself take such an interest in this case, I am afraid I kind of lost interest years ago because I felt nothing new could be discovered.

I can't remember what specifically got me interested in the assassination of JFK but I know that it was a book I read around 1979. I wish I could remember what it was. Then the one I really remember reading was Lifton's 'Best Evidence' that I bought when it came out in '81. That had a profound effect on me. I don't know now how much of the pre-autopsy surgery stuff I believe happened any more, but I think it's still open for debate. I don't know what your veiws on that are.

Anyway, thanks for all the work, if it wasn't for what you're doing here I wouldn't really think about the case anymore, which is a shame because I really feel that it is still one of the most relevant events in modern history and well worth more investigation. Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Many reports of more then 3 shots.

from spartacus.schoolnet

Jean Hill gave a statement to the police where she stated: "Mary Moorman started to take a picture. We were looking at the president and Jackie in the back seat... Just as the president looked up two shots rang out and I saw the president grab his chest and fell forward across Jackie's lap... There was an instant pause between two shots and the motorcade seemingly halted for an instant. Three or four more shots rang out and the motorcade sped away."

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mindping

Yes there is, but in all fairness that's just one person. And that particular person has made any, many wild claims in the past and has lost almost all credibility.

But I agree still, others have claimed to have heard more than 3 shots. The majority however did claim to hear 3 shots but not in the way the Warren Commission claimed they were spaced out. You see, they spaced them out rather evenly in a way like this: Shot....... Shot....... Shot. But from what I've read the majority of witnesses heard them spaced out like this: Shot....... Shot.. Shot.

In other words a shot and then 2 shots very close together towards the end of the attack, this being impossible for 1 shooter. But any more than 1 gunman mean's we have a conspiracy and that's not allowed.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

I don't know now how much of the pre-autopsy surgery stuff I believe happened any more, but I think it's still open for debate.

Hey wtbengineer,

I think It's possible the autopsy happened before we was told it did. Here's are some of the documents I found in the Mary Ferrell Foundation that I posted in my opening posts. I thought they were very interesting and have to be taken seriously (particularly because of Document No. 4):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/tv4eee7e75.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/hs4eee7f78.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ea4eee81a4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ht4eee813a.jpg[/atsimg]

The documents can be found in full here. Click on next to go to the next one in full and so on.

but I know that it was a book I read around 1979. I wish I could remember what it was.

I don't suppose it was the HSCA report was it? lol. That was released then.

Anyway, thanks for all the work, if it wasn't for what you're doing here I wouldn't really think about the case anymore, which is a shame because I really feel that it is still one of the most relevant events in modern history and well worth more investigation. Thanks again.

Thank you and that's great! I hope more people do learn about this case and find some interest in it again. I think it deserves discussion even after all these years. This is not something we, as people, should ever forget about and It's so frustrating to come across people who tell us to move on already. We're supposed to learn from mistakes made in the past, not just forget about them and hope we don't face them all over again. What ever happened to finding the truth?

Anyway, I hope you do think about this case more in the future. With the 50 year anniversary coming up I'm expecting a bit of a boost in popularity again, as well as a ton of new books released, so this is a perfect time for you to find some interest here once again.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Thanks for posting those, I've read them before. I do tend to lean that way as far as the body being tampered with beforehand. I mean, didn't one of the doctors in the autopsy basically say that the brain was essentially missing?

Maybe it was the HSCA report I read. I do remember being really impressed that they ruled that it was most likely a conspiracy. I thought that was at least progress in the right direction.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I mean, didn't one of the doctors in the autopsy basically say that the brain was essentially missing?

I could be mistaken but I don't recall anyone saying the brain was "missing" - and when you say that I'm assuming you mean the entire brain. Of course parts of it wouldn't be there due to the (literally) explosion of the head, and pieces of his skull were blown all over the place in Dealey plaza (the most famous of which being the important Harper fragment for example), but his brain was still there.

Here's a website listing the few images of an autopsy that are believed to be those not tampered with in anyway. We can still see a brain here too:

JFK Autopsy Photos

(***Warning these images are pretty gruesome so if you're squeamish about this stuff, and I am a little bit too, It's probably best not to click the above link***)

Doing extra research is a little bit difficult for me right now so I'm sorry I can't be of more help in finding information about that autopsy quote. Do you know if one of those claims came from anyone at Bethesda though? I'm going from memory here but I think can remember Boswell making some sort of comment about parts of the brain being missing due to the head shot which struck. That's all though. I've literally just skimmed through an entire book I have here too and still can't seem to find the information I was originally thinking of. Go figure lol.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Very informative thread

As always, stars and flag all around for your in depth thread.

This piece of work deserves more attention.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Those pictures are quite grusome. I had never seen any actual photos of the body before, and didn't know any had been released. All I had seen were the drawings depicting the body at autopsy. They were not at all like those photos. The drawings seemed to back up a head shot from the rear while those photos seem to back up the frontal head shot premise.

As far as the brain missing goes, if I remember correctly that came from Lifton. It's been so long since I read Best Evidence that I can't be sure now. I'll have to re-read it. I think it was something Boswell said that Lifton took to mean that the brain was actually missing not just partially blown out by the bullet.

I really will have to read that book again. I remember all kinds of things about the autopsy being really weird with the guys in suits not letting the autopsy doctors do many of the procedures they wanted to do.

I don't know, there's more that I've forgotten about this whole thing than I can believe. I really have to get back into it. It's been I guess since the '80's that I did any real serious study. Where does the time go?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Great Thread...

Although some people dont believe his story, I tend to lean with James Files being one of the shooters. A lot of the things he says about the actual events involving the assasination specifically, turn out to make a lot of sense. For example, he says he was aiming for JFK's right eye from behind the white fence...however as he was pulling the trigger "Nicoletti must have fired half a second" before he did from behind, hitting JFK's head and moving it slightly forward causing Files to hit him in the right temple.

There was a part of your thread where a guy was describing a bullet hole in his right temple as well.

In my honest opinion, there were at a minimum of 3 shooters, but probably at least 5 posted around the plaza. I do believe that it was a hit/operation with the mob involved, and quite possibly the CIAl.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bigquestions

I agree with you pretty much. Everything I've read by or about assasins describes the best way to accomplish the deed in this kind of situation is by triangulation. Using at least three shooters from three directions so the target is almost guaranteed to be hit. I also believe Oswald had nothing to do with it, at least not with killing Kennedy. I think he may have been involved in trying to thwart the assassination.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yeah, I agree, those images are really gruesome, unfortunately they have to be seen. Watching the Zapruder for the first few times was a bit of a struggle as well as that's just as gruesome, but once again it has to be seen over and over again.

In regards to the autopsy - Yeah again I agree, it was weird. Technically they broke Texas state law with what they did as well. An autopsy had to be done there and then, which is what the Parkland doctors wanted to do, but nope, the agents literally forced his body out of the building. It's claimed they went as far as drawing their guns which then caused the doctors to finally back off. Odd that they'd go to so much trouble really.

I highlighted the odd anomaly after his body was removed in the opening posts of this thread as well - the "casket conspiracy."

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Yeah, I've just been reading about that in Dr. Crenshaw's 'Trauma Room One'. It was written in 1991 I believe and is very interesting as it is a first hand account from one of the surgeons who tried unsuccessfully to treat Kennedy at Parklawn Hospital. He says that the agents did pull guns to get the Parklawn doctors to back down.

There are a lot of interesting things in this book about the discrepencies between the autopsy report and what doctors saw at Parklawn. It's a good read so far and I'm only about half way through.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Oh cool, thanks for that. I'm writing up a section for my site on JFK books, listing all the known ones with a review about them and so on, so I'll be sure to add that one soon. Still about half way through my list so far.

Have you ever red the book 'Headshot. The science behind the JFK Assassination' by G. Paul Chambers btw? It's a really good book. I'd recommend it for anyone. It has a lot of great info about the WC, the single bullet theory, It's early critics such as Epstein for example, a look at the medical evidence - such as what the Parkland doctors said for example, and lots more. It's also a book which claims to be the first to "Identify the second murder weapon," "Prove the locations of the assassins," and "Demonstrate multiple shooters with scientific certainty."

It goes off-topic in certain places at times which is a little bit annoying but I'd rate it up there with books like 'Crossfire' and 'JFK and the unspeakable' tbh. It's very good.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Thanks, I'll give that a read too. My wife just got me a Kindle for Christmas and I'm having a field day. Not everything I want to read is available for it, but much is, so I've got lots to look at.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer

Thanks, I'll give that a read too. My wife just got me a Kindle for Christmas and I'm having a field day. Not everything I want to read is available for it, but much is, so I've got lots to look at.

Ahh, lucky.

I wanted one too, but oh well, maybe next year.

If you're looking for a book right now I'd recommend this one as well: Last Word: My Indictment of the CIA in the Murder of JFK. It's a new book by Mark Lane so It's probably worth a read.

The last word on the JFK assassination by the New York Times bestselling author and JFK historian!

Mark Lane tried the only U.S. court case in which the jurors concluded that the CIA plotted the murder of President Kennedy, but there was always a missing piece: How did the CIA control cops and secret service agents on the ground in Dealey Plaza? How did federal authorities prevent the House Select Committee on Assassinations from discovering the truth about the complicity of the CIA?

Now, New York Times best-selling author Mark Lane tells all in this explosive new book—with exclusive new interviews, sworn testimony, and meticulous new research (including interviews with Oliver Stone, Dallas Police deputy sheriffs, Robert K. Tanenbaum, and Abraham Bolden) Lane finds out first hand exactly what went on the day JFK was assassinated. Lane includes sworn statements given to the Warren Commission by a police officer who confronted a man who he thought was the assassin. The officer testified that he drew his gun and pointed it at the suspect who showed Secret Service ID. Yet, the Secret Service later reported that there were no Secret Service agents on foot in Dealey Plaza.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join