It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Check: Ron Paul vs. Michelle Bachmann On Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Ben Swann is at it again, one of the few media reporters out there who is honest, unbiased, and accurate in his presentation of the facts. For his most recent reality check, he tackled the debate centered around Iran and nuclear weapons.

Reality Check: Ron Paul vs. Michelle Bachmann on Iran: Who has their facts?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
When Ron Paul was on Leno, he said Michelle Bachman didn't like Muslims. I couldn't believe what I was hearing

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by timi0000

When Michelle Bachmann was in the debate, she said that Iran was acquiring a nuke and we have to intervene militarily. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Good report,

Says it all about Iran, and makes me shake my head in disbelief that they are so blatent in wanting to go down that route again.

Ron Paul is the only one talking sense yet the majority of politicians and viewers see him as not defending America from an obvoius threat and impending doom.

Cany get me head around it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years."

My view is at least I dont think it will happen this time as easy. Believe Russia and China will have a bit more input on the issue.
edit on 21-12-2011 by D8ncer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

All of the other presidential candidate are a bunch of war mongering idiots.

With Iraq, there was war propaganda about nuclear weapons that turned out to be completely false.

Change one letter in the name, and with Iran, we're seeing war propaganda about nuclear weapons that's completely false.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by timi0000
When Ron Paul was on Leno, he said Michelle Bachman didn't like Muslims. I couldn't believe what I was hearing

I heard that too...but why was you bothered? I only 'reacted'/noticed because i knew people were going to be like OMFG he said Muslim. .

He said, Michelle Bachman doesn't like Muslims- hes stating that its a bad thing she doesnt like Muslims, not a bad things hes addressing the issue of the women not liking Muslims.. . . but yet people reacted like he said he didnt like muslims. . .Or we're they reacting because he said something that holds allot of ground, she clearly doesnt like muslims, get over it and deal with it, dont be gob smacked he just addressed a major issue thats holding back half of the world through bullsht.

Im glad he said it, he brought awareness to the subject

new topics

top topics

join