It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These new generation hi efficiency, persisent contrail producing jets are gonna pay!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxJohnson

The key words in your post? "I don't think ...it will make a difference."

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

At least posting facts should be done here.....resorting to lies and spreading misconception is rather disingenuous, and frankly is anathema to what ATS stands for.

You, my arrogant ignorant friend, are not why I frequent ATS. You post opinion and call it fact. A legend in your own mind. The 'Read This' you offered consists of nothing but unproven driveling opinion. In a political system driven by marketing tools, you fit right in. And your statement:

The false, skewed and flawed examples used previously, other threads, singled out ONLY selected airport operations, and thus cannot be used to reflect OVERALL air traffic, which is proven to be up year-over-year.

really says it all. Statistics mean nothing to you. Unless they back your opinion. What's that all about? Doesn't really make any sense, does it?

edit on 24-12-2011 by luxordelphi because: capitalize and

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

You sit there, and call facts and scientific research "opinion"?

The 'Read This' you offered consists of nothing but unproven driveling opinion.

Wow. There is a term...."cognitive disconnect". When one is so 'certain' of a long held belief in some fantasy, that they cannot grasp the fact that they are mistaken

Statistics mean nothing to you. Unless they back your opinion.

Oh, dear.

"Statistics" that are mis-used? Everyone should have a problem with that. And ironically, seems it was you who misused statistics in order to "back" your "opinion" regarding the true nature of jet traffic worldwide.

Hence, the falseness and skewed information to support your incorrect claim.

The term there is "cherry picking".

<< 1   >>

join