It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest poll out of Iowa has Paul in first, again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Vote 2012: Ron Paul Takes Lead in KCRG/Gazette/ISU Poll

Ron Paul 27.5 percent
Newt Gingrich 25.3 percent
Mitt Romney 17.5 percent
Rick Perry 11.2 percent

This is the third poll out of Iowa that has Ron Paul in 1st.

And the media admits; were a solid group of supporters!

While Paul’s lead is easily within the margin of error, James McCormick, professor and chair of political science at Iowa State and coordinator of the poll, says the polling found that 51 percent of those naming the libertarian-leaning Texan as their first choice are “definitely” backing him.

The percentage for the next two candidates is much weaker, at 16.1 percent for Romney and 15.2 for Gingrich, McCormick said.

Ron Paul is going to win Iowa!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

All I can say is brace yourself. The establishment is NOT happy about this. Iowa's own governor came out and said if Paul wins, "to ignore it and focus on whoever wins 2nd and 3rd place..." Chris Wallace said it would make Iowa irrelevant. They're literally pulling out all of the stops.

This is Establishment vs. The People. We HAVE to win this election. Romney is no different than Gingrich. He is the Establishment pick as well. They want us to have the illusion of choice in the end, but would still result in whoever they have approved. Goldman Sachs contributes to Obama and Romney. We have to rise up like never before. Refuse to be silent. I fear this is honestly our last chance at restoring America.

We have to not only win Iowa, but we have to win New Hampshire or at least place very very high. They can't discredit all of the states that Ron Paul wins. (they we know they'll try!)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Actually, there has been at least FIVE polls showing Ron Paul in the lead in Iowa just in the past week.

This was sent to me by a professional horse-racing bettor. Apparently Dr Paul is even the favorite among bookies/Los Vegas oddsmakers to win Iowa also. Check out the link-

www.oddschecker.com...

Go Ron GO!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Vegas is probably more accurate than any poll out there!

RP posts don't need a 2nd line

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You know what makes me mad! He’s going to win Iowa and TPTB are going to say Iowa doesn’t mater anymore. When will they get the point that the people are tired of empty suits

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I live in Iowa, I can tell you that RP has an enormous amount of support here. I know many Democrats that registered as Republicans just so they can vote for RP in the primary and general election....if they allow him to be the nominee.

They are fed up with Obama and RP gives them a chance to vote Republican without voting for a xenophobic nutbag!

Many of us feel that this election is being setup to be stolen by the anti-RP crowd.....which is everyone damn near! Even if RP wins, they discredit the win by saying "RP won because Iowa is full of pig-****ing crazies that will now lose their first-in-the-nation vote"!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It won't matter, blah, blah, blah. Wait to see how he fares, and let the people think for themselves. I think what people see (records) and hear out of the candidate's mouth is more important than what the media tells them to think. The straws they are grasping at are pathetic. I don't know how RP will do past Iowa, but discrediting the whole Iowa caucus because of him potentially winning it reeks of clear bias. I'm fast beginning to despise the country I live in. It's sad that I'm able to admit that...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Actually...the very latest poll is Rasmussen...which has Paul in second.

www.rasmussenreports.com...

2012 Iowa Republican Caucus
Iowa: Romney 25% Paul 20% Gingrich 17%

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ron Paul "jumped the shark" long ago with his nutty ideas and racist newsletters. He isn't going anywhere. When you print stuff under you name, it not enough to later on say you didn't realize what was going out. He is going nowhere fast.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
There are still a couple of Iowa polls that show Ron in second.

I don't mind, in fact, they less they are forced acknowledge him as the front runner, the less they'll be forced to dismiss the Iowa Caucus. Then when he wins, it will mean that much more.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

lol you'll do anything for Obama.

That's ok because I'll do anything for Ron Paul.

Since you want to get all technical about it, I'm going to post the LATEST poll.

The date of your posted poll was conducted 12/19, the one I'm about to post was conducted YESTERDAY.

weaskamerica.com...

Candidate Aug. 16* Nov. 6 Nov. 28 Dec. 5 Dec. 20
Michelle Bachmann 17% 11% 13% 13% 15%
Herman Cain 5% 22% 7% N/A N/A
Newt Gingrich 5% 18% 29% 30% 16%
Jon Huntsman 1% 2% 4% 3% 4%
Ron Paul 8% 11% 11% 14% 19%
Rick Perry 29% 4% 5% 7% 11%
Mitt Romney 15% 15% 13% 16% 18%
Rick Santorum 4% 3% 5% 4% 9%
Uncertain 9% 14% 13% 12% 8%

edit on 21-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Polls, Polls, Polls...

I asked my pug last night and he told me the doctor is going to win by a landslide!

Seriously, less than two weeks to go. I predict a landslide win for Paul just by the way the media and GOP are in a panic right now.

But what really sucks is they changed the way you win delegates. No more winner take all. Could mean a long hard fight ahead.

Keep the faith.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If Ron Paul wins Iowa there will be a planted story in the MSM about the voting being hacked by a "terrorist" organization. The wheels are well in motion for a contingency media spin plan.

Plan #1) The Iowa caucus no longer matters

Plan #2) The Iowa caucus has invalid results due to hacking
Iowa Caucus Polling System Threatened By Hackers (Anonymous)

More spin to come in the next few weeks. Good to see the MSM on the ropes with their ridiculous crap, but I think most of America is asleep.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Double post. Touchy mouse.

2nd.
edit on 21-12-2011 by InTheFlesh1980 because: Oops

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Romney & Paul both paying $1.83 for Iowa at an Australian betting site.

Republican Candidate:
Mitt Romney - $1.33
Newt Gingrich - $3.75
Ron Paul - $6.50

Overall winning candidate, they have:
Barack Obama - $1.82
Mitt Romney - $3.25
Newt Gingrich - $8.00
Ron Paul - $15

I might take a punt and put $50 on Ron Paul @ $15.

edit on 21-12-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I'm not sure how posting the most recent poll is doing anything for Obama...I would LOVE Ron Paul to win the nomination and go against Obama...that would be lovely.

If you have a problem ONLY with the polls that don't show Paul in front...than you are just being dishonest with yourself.

new topics

top topics

join