It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom of Choice. Vote RP, Or Don't Vote At All.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

THE SAME PROMISES, THE SAME SYSTEM, THE SAME CONSEQUENCES, DIFFERENT MASKS

For years, we have been presented with political figures representing both sides of an imaginary fence. For years we have been promised "tax cuts", "end to wars", "CHANGE", "health care", "Fairness for the 99%". For years we have been putting our faith in puppets with hidden agendas. For years we have been DUPED.

They(Global Cabal) have assassinated the persons who were making a difference. They have suppressed free energy, They have suppressed basic necessities to all, They have suppressed real "medicine". They have created false flags to start wars to divide the global population and benefit their own financial agendas. They are promoting pollution of our air, water, life, planet.

It is time for all of us to take a stance. Either Vote Ron Paul, the Re-Founding Father, OR DO NOT VOTE AT ALL.

If Rob Paul gets elected, WE MUST PROTECT HIS IDEALS, HE MUST BE ALLOWED TO HELP THIS COUNTRY. Helping this country, will help the entire Globe.

edit on 12/21/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I am going to vote for Ron one way or another.
I will vote for him even if I have to write him in. Now talk about making history, a write-in candidate winning the election would be to wild.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Don't vote at all. RP is a globalist, google Peter Thiel.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
duped!

speak for yourself..

I think we the people
would send a stronger message
if on election day
No One shows
to take part in the Farse
better known as the U.S. democratic process

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Paul and Paul. I would like that ticket.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You do realize the irony of your thread title, right?

Anyways, I'm definately voting Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Peter Thiel

Bilderberg Group Thiel is listed as a member of the Steering Committee of The Bilderberg Group, a controversial group of influential business and government leaders who meet annually behind closed doors under a media blackout to discuss world issues.

When asked about his political beliefs in a 2006 United Press International interview, Thiel stated, "Well, I was pretty libertarian when I started [in business]. I'm way libertarian now."[26][27] In December 2007, he endorsed Ron Paul for President.[28] In a two-part article for the Cato Institute, Thiel wrote: "I no longer believe that freedom and democracy are compatible."[29] Thiel later clarified several of his initial statements in a follow-up essay, stating that, "While I don’t think any class of people should be disenfranchised, I have little hope that voting will make things better.

source of above info Wiki
edit on 12/21/2011 by spoonbender because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

And we are expected to listen to Peter Theil? Who is nothing more than another Banking con artist. No thanks I will listen to reason and old fashion common sense.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be cool if Ron Paul received 100% of the vote?

You know, like Sadamm Hussein used to in Iraq.

Freedom of Choice? The Iraqi's loved that idea.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Ron Paul is never against single global currency or monetary system. For him as long as that global system is not fiat, preferably backed by gold, it's fine by him. So, if you like NWO based on gold, you vote for paul. If you prefer carbon, vote the other guy. If you don't like NWO, don't vote.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Sorry, I'll vote for whomever I feel like voting for. Should that be Ron Paul, fine. If not? That's fine, too.

Truthfully? I don't trust the man.

Gary Johnson running as a libertarian is my choice.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You vote however you want and I'll vote however I want. It won't be Ron Paul that I vote for, as is my right.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
Don't vote at all. RP is a globalist, google Peter Thiel.

No doubt about Peter Thiel being a Bilderberg member and a globalist, but how does what Peter Thiel has done reflect on Ron Paul?

Fact is, Peter Thiel in 2004 endorsed Ron Paul for President. Anyone can come out and endorse a Candidate, that is not something that can be controlled. However, I fail to see how this proves Ron Paul is a globalist. Can you expend on this for me?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
voting for Romney... dont want to waste my vote... Im all for the lesser of two evils to be honest..

a vote for Ron Paul right now is a vote for obama.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Fact is, Peter Thiel in 2004 endorsed Ron Paul for President. Anyone can come out and endorse a Candidate, that is not something that can be controlled. However, I fail to see how this proves Ron Paul is a globalist. Can you expend on this for me?

Yes, RP position regarding global monetary system is that it's fine as long it's not fiat. He's not against single global currency. Thiel, CATO, Koch brothers, Birch society, Ron Paul, all related.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nathan_Orin
You do realize the irony of your thread title, right?

Anyways, I'm definately voting Ron Paul.

Yes, it is quite Ironic that you have not choice to make a choice for one or nothing.

join