It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on other planets and in other worlds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This youtube video is a channeled message and talks about what is life in other planets and other worlds. If you are searching for answers and is open-minded, try to listen to the message.

Can you tell me what life is like on planets other than Earth?

The universe that you know contains an infinite number of planetary systems, stars, planets and galaxies and almost all of them hold life of some sort, have held life or are birthing to be able to hold life. Outside of the universe you know, there are infinite numbers of other universes with planetary systems, stars, planets and galaxies that also hold life. Every experience you can think of and many outside of your ability to conceive takes place within this huge matrix of life.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

She say we choose how life on other planets will be, with the power of our mind.
to me this is in the same category as shamans, witchcraft and magic.
Im sure we will find lots of planets with life on, but I dont think they care about how we want them to look like.

There is no spoon

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

That is basically visualization. Even companies believe in visualization. We had a seminar about that in my previous company. You don't know all the answers so it is wise to always keep an open mind.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

edit on 21-12-2011 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

top topics

join