It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Types & The Abduction & Contact Experience W/ Joe Montaldo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
As most of you know, I have been trying to track down any information on alien abduction cases that I can relate to.

I stumbled upon this radio interview with Joe Montalso and I found myself recognising some things that he said. So I thought if its helping answer some of my questions, I thought it may help those who are also seeking for themselves.

It’s nearly two hours long so if you find yourself with some time, have a listen. It may answer some questions for you.

I’d like to thank the youtube channel ArcturianStar for this upload.

love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 12/21/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed all caps title

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Thanks, im was looking for somehing like this.

As most of you know, I have been trying to track down any information on alien abduction cases that I can relate to.

im curious, could you explain to the rest of us why you are looking for somehing to "relate" to. Are you saying you been abducted
edit on 21-12-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Yes I believe I have visitations, what I have been having trouble with is finding cases of others who aren’t scared of the visitors, as I have never been afraid. And I haven’t found anyone’s description of the greys like I have seen. The details are slightly different.

I’ve just been searching for anything that will help me understand.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

Yes I believe I have visitations, what I have been having trouble with is finding cases of others who aren’t scared of the visitors, as I have never been afraid. And I haven’t found anyone’s description of the greys like I have seen. The details are slightly different.

I’ve just been searching for anything that will help me understand.

love and harmony
Whateva

If you have made a thread or going to, about the details regarding your own experience. I would love to read it.
And watch any pictures or other footage, if you have.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I have posted some details here and there, but I doubt I will post a full thread on the subject. Maybe if you read my introduction thread you will understand why I won’t, I don’t need people knocking on my door. Not because of me, but because of the people I love.

love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 21/12/11 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I have posted some details here and there, but I doubt I will post a full thread on the subject. Maybe if you read my introduction thread you will understand why I won’t, I don’t need people knocking on my door. Not because of me, but because of the people I love.

love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 21/12/11 by Whateva69 because: oops

Im sad to hear that..

I hope you change you mind some day and give us your story

I have been trying to track down any information on alien abduction cases that I can relate to.

after all you are looking for other people stories you can relate to, should you not give somehing yourself. Cant see who should knock on your door, why should they belive your story, there are millions of abduction stories out there

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The abductions end of ufology isn't something that catches my imagination. It's far too full of lousy researchers and imo crazy folk.

On the other hand, I've listened to a lot of Montaldo's podcasts and other shows from the Paranormal Radio Network. Mabus and Dawn of Shades can be a lot of fun.

My all-time favourite abduction researcher has to be Derrel Sims - what a character! The stuff he comes out with is big lols. Car chases with Greys, international seminars for PhD medical doctors and run-ins with the evil greys. He even has a sidekick and relates entire dialogues with the guy.

'I said to Bob. Bob I said, you have got to learn these creatures are dangerous.'

'Well Bob said to me, he said Derel, you are a man of great power and I love you like a brother but you could be wrong.'

He did an interview for OpenMinds radio and I laughed my ass off all the way through. If only someone would make a fly-on-the-wall documentary.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Hey you *wave

Well I haven’t had any car chases
but I’ll have a listen and look at the link tomorrow.
My silly internet keeps dropping out at the moment. And it’s like 2.30 am here so I should be going to bed.

I do get a feeling just hours before that we will have a visitation. And I’ve been searching if anyone else knew or knows in advance as well.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hello Whateva69 and fellow Warcracft player.

-I am aware that all of this could be false fact just going off of what I have read and heard from abductees and 'contactees'.-

There are several types of ETs out there, most of those that are seen or depicted are infamous Greys from Zeta Rec. However from what I have read from some abductees is that there is also a race from Orion as well. Orion Grey being the baddies and the tall Greys.

However there is also a group of ETs, as I'm sure you know, the Reptoids from Alpha Draconis. Just like the Grey androids there are several Reptoids. These guys do not have our best interest in hand, they believe they are the native terrans because they evolved here first, when the dinosuars roamed. So they see us as primitive and all around weak being.

Most of this information comes out of a document, or book rather, called The Dulce Book. I will provide a link for you to the whole online free book written by Branton. I read through it and it is pretty well informed.

The Dulce Book by Branton

Give it a read if it is something that peaks your interest.

On a side note, what realm you play on for Warcraft?

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

To my knowledge I have not met a reptoid. And I have no idea who is naughty and who is nice, so far I have only come away feeling happy and peaceful, though I’m not sure if that’s because of false memory’s or my own clear feelings.

love and harmony
whateva

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The only thing that annoys me is the sneaking into my home and visiting while we sleep, hello I have a door bell, ring it and we will sit and have some tea.

I have seen children and baby’s, it was one of these encounters that made me go OMG there is something wrong with the baby, as I was bottle feeding her the milk seemed to be coming out a small hole in her chest. I called for assistance and that’s all I remember of that incident.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I just finished listening to the interview.

I've never really listened to this guy before. He seems sincere, and he's also a character.

But what he's telling us about these beings and their intentions is the most interesting part to me.

Reptilians

Someone on earth is seriously targeting the Reptilians.

They are accused of using mind control and shape shifting to constantly deceive us.

David Icke has bought into it. So has Laura Knight. The Project Camelot guys seem to be convinced of how bad the Reptilians are.

But here's Joe saying: Wait. That's not what our abductees are telling us when they are properly regressed!

Now for those who are involved in the whole subject of exopolitics, this is not a small matter.

Joe gives us a story a lot more like "Denaerde" told is his book about "Iarga."
rune.galactic.to...

So: What's that all about?

Other races appearing in abductions

Then Joe says that the tall humans with six fingers are chronically devious and the "light beings" are the ones who can really shape shift like nobody's business. And he tells us that the Greys are not Reptilian slaves and have much stronger mental powers than those exhibited by the Reps.

Mind control operation

I compare this to a datum from my teacher who has talked about some ancient civilization that used religious references and symbolism as an integral part of their mind control operation.

And what do you know? It's the "humans" and the "light beings" who are the ones that tend to get religious (or "spiritual") with us and who tend to be trusted by the New Age type people.

What I've always suspected is that at least one of these groups is using human spokespeople to confuse us about who's "good" and "bad." Maybe it's the "human" and "light being" ETs who are majorly involved with this! And they recently told us that they are taking out Reptilian bases on the planet that were beaming "bad energy" into China and the Mideast.

What's the truth?

Joe and his ICAR group thinks he might have it 25% figured out. Could he be the one being deceived? I suppose so. But he's not the one listening to ETs for his information. He is getting it from other humans. And I agree with that approach. The whole "benevolent ET" concept could be a giant setup.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

Thank you for the link, im reading now.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

I think your right; I don’t think I’ve read an encounter by an abductee (except for the one in your link, and thank you again for posting that. they do look and sound more like amphibian not reptilian ) where there were reptilians involved and that they did awful things like some others are saying about their kind.

If you happen upon any, please link them, would be interesting to read.

I don’t know where this information comes from. I can only think that it would from an enemy.
Side A will always slander side B and vice versa.

i just found this, so ill give it a listen youtube.com to see what he has to say.

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 24/12/11 by Whateva69 because: link

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
But I really don’t know anything about reptilians or amphibians.
I’ve only been searching for the ones I’ve seen.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Perhaps I approach this wrongly, but I never accept names for the others, just remain open and go for the ride. I will look at the video later, but I have a lot of work going on a very old sailboat at the moment. The others have been with us now and then, more as teachers than as a threat. Not saying all is rosy, as I have been in stress now and then, but more on a level other than physical. Yet both my wife and I wake now and then, look at each other and know it was another of those nights, at times finding ourselves physically drained, sore muscles and all. She and I both have had physical scars as well, so not all is on a higher level.

What I am saying here is, we cannot name those whom have not introduced themselves. The game goes along with nothing happening, then a high sound, waking up and then out of body with a brief message or showing. At times this showing is more like a movie or dream that isn't, but I and she always know this from a dream, they remain hidden at least from myself. Also, nothing of a negative nature here, just that needed for growth. Even stern warnings to myself not to leave earth don't come with a threat, more a guidance when I am out of body. One other night, I was bruised inside and took three days to connect to reality, a major adjustment in which my wife woke me as I was moaning loudly, I told her to allow my continuance as this was needed. Just for the record, I was told that this was what it would feel like when it was time to move? Go? Leave? Not really all pleasant.

My wife however does remember more, but is less outgoing about it, she wants to be like everyone else and hides all this. She also tells me that we are together on outings and I remind her that many are in the astral or similar.

Recently she watched an orb or life force come out of her forehead and she never believed in such things. I knew on waking we were visited and she confirmed this. A week later, I was again in discomfort at some adjustment and rolled over to see a tall female in white slightly glowing beside my bed, which caused me to go into vibrations and ultimately to lose consciousness.

Boy have I skipped a great deal here, but from my perspective, we deal with light beings, cool folks as well as the tall ones whom I don't attach a name, but they are human and according to my wife good looking men and women. Also some short ones whom she tells me works for the tall ones and she loves the short ones, even though pictures of the grays scare her, so again, I cannot label.

Also I don't worry about anyone knocking on my door, what the hell can an old man do that is a threat to some security issue of this or another nation. This is the real deal, I have fought the negative and met the positive and it is more for what we are in another level than this 3-D one in which we now reside.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

yes your right and i have slowly been talking more and more here about our encounters, though i would still find it impossible to write a full thread on the subject, not because im worried about what others think, its really because i don't know it all, only bits and pieces.

you may find this thread interesting some of us added more information here, Any fellow alien abductees have anything new to report?

Whateva

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

yes your right and i have slowly been talking more and more here about our encounters, though i would still find it impossible to write a full thread on the subject, not because im worried about what others think, its really because i don't know it all, only bits and pieces.

you may find this thread interesting some of us added more information here, Any fellow alien abductees have anything new to report?

Whateva

Just got rained out, can't work chemicals in the rain, so I am back. What you say about not knowing enough to really write about what is happening is all to true. What do you concentrate on? The dreams that are many and some that show a future earth. They are accompanied by a teacher, one whom explains and then the large screens that show pictures, but these seem like a whole ceiling is turned into a theater. Some ones with the second moon and some crap happening which may be symbolic only.

I have mentioned being shown my light body and told it was sacred somewhere but I was attacked and told that it was a demon lol. I also communicated directly with a couple of women, one of whom was strictly in the spiritual. What is neat, we go to shorts brewery and a cute red head there looks like one of the women whom taught my wife one night, we both are amused with this.

There are so many hints and actual occurrences, such as synchronicity of two sisters, both impossibly pregnant that happened years ago and then a termination on the same night, both remembered her version. I am married to the one.

What is happening is this, there is for some reason an acceleration in all this for a reason I have yet to discover. Yes, we can read what is said about ascension and buy into this or some other definition. Actually, I had a series of more than dreams that dealt with this concept before I started reading. I will only give one prediction and this one started me to research and that was of my wife. She pointed out that all things are going to stop, "it has something to do with the sun, spots on the sun". She knew nothing of this at the time. Conclusion, it is coming together but is confusing getting there.

I don't know why this is true, but the two of us have an amazing happening and it is not dramatic nor frightening, just something that is normal to us, can't imagine why others get so excited or bent out of shape, this whole experience is multidimensional perhaps more than visitors from out space.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

ive only been shown one scenario and that was a huge meteorite shower pounding the earth, it had me worried so much i was wanting my husband to buy us all fire fighting gear.

And maybe you could be right, the massive fire balls could be from the sun.

I have also had another, but i have no idea if it was a dream or if i was being shown, people were traveling on foot in small groups or family's.

I have no idea where everyone was headed but everyone was carrying some kind of bag or backpack with them, like they grabbed what they could and were fleeing away from where ever they had come from.

people were stopping to use the public restrooms when they could. mums washing kids at the sinks, people filling up water bottles and so on.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

im a bit of an air head
lets just say i'm not the brightest of the bunch, i don't really concentrate on anything in particular when im with them, i don't see or do anything different than if i was walking in a shopping mall with some friends.
though i do notice them more if they smile at me or we have eye contact. i don't recall any smells, and i don't know anyone's name. but the ones ive seen i will always remember what they look like.

im sure i know allot more, i know its there somewhere in my head, but the minute i get close to remembering it slips away. silly hey, its like it instantly turns into a black hole.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join