It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Year Resolutions Anyone???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
In this day and age with all the stories of end times and 2012 being our last year and all (???), we should all put forth an effort to care one last time..lol
So, I will start by giving mine.......
My resolutions for this new year is "To put all of my past behind behind me with a forgiving heart to those who have done me wrong, to have more patience, live everyday one day at a time, and lastly..to try something new every month....
Your turn..
Happy Holidays..Happy New Year!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
well i notice i'm not as energetic as i was only a few years ago so, more exercise (i have a pushbike and so i should use it), more fruit in my diet (have been eating alot of grapes lately and remembered how good they taste).
i suppose i could cut down on my smoking too.

last but not least, start upgrading my movie collection to blueray.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

Nice..We all should strive to be a little more healthy these days..Me included..

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lyons666

Smart.
Forgiveness is not for the perpatrators it is for the victim. Holding a grudge is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Last year my resolution was to shoot more.

So I joined every match and training opportunity I could. Six months in I was getting pretty good. Better than I'd ever been.

For 2012 I want to be better and shoot even more.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

My New Year resolutions are:

1. To be a better man.
2. To teach my best mate some survival techniques so I can listen to him bitch about bivvy bagging it in the snow.

Rev

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
um..can i have more time, i still need more time to complete my last years promises.....

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

More cowbell, less hefeweizen, and fuller examination of positivistic claims based on models.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I never do resolutions.

I dont think you should have to promise not to do something each year, why not just do it. Why do you need a reason like a new year?

IDK, that is just me.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I usually dont do resolutions however, this year will be different. I've had the worst year of my life. Once the holidays come to pass I will do whatever is necessary to curbside the cheat and liar whos name accompanies mine on a marriage license. I've only let it go this long for the sake of my children but at this point action needs to begin. I figured let them have that one last holiday as a family and then it's time. I absolutely heart broken over this. I don't understand how after twentytwo years he gets involved in an affair, lies about it and then actually has the nads to get pissed at me. It's probably one of the crazest stories ever and the fact that I wound up with an infected ulcer and lost to much weight that it had become a very serious issue for me and he couldn't give a damm about it was amazing. talk about a midlife crsis gone bad. Now he gets his well deserved reality check.

new topics

top topics

join