It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hello, new person. I've been thinking, it's pretty outlandish a lot of the stuff that is said about ET's. People seem to talk as if it's a fact that there are ET's hear on Earth for sure. How many people here have had actual first-hand contact with aliens? Now a thing that gets me is that, from the reports I've come across, much if not all of contact experiences interacting with another dimension. Now if this is true, I would assume that crashed spaceships would not really crash, and if they did they would have to have some kind of ability to shift completely into our dimension. At any rate, I think there are probably many other dimensions, or densities as it is called, but who really knows right? I'm guilty of hiding behind generalized assumptions sometimes too, in an attempt to have the look of knowing what I'm talking about. But I don't really know much for sure, do any of us? So I guess all these ideas are very interesting. I like the idea of there being a kind of group mind or memory. I've heard of research that backs that up, don't know where it is, anyone seen stuff about that?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by calusa

Welcome calusa to the crossroads of truth, lies and ignorance
Keep a open mind and join the fun in finding the door of truth, ats is "for me" all about finding that

I've heard of research that backs that up, don't know where it is, anyone seen stuff about that?

offical research presented in the media is 10 years behind where the real research is, you came to the right place

welcome

edit on 21-12-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
hello and welcome.i have seen a window to another dimension- i was that alarmed that it disappeared.if you imagine a tv about a 12 inches in front of you but my arms had merged into it as if i was holding it or my arms were the stand.the multi-verse is i think fact!

join