It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC News opens fire against Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Source

PAUL - Thirty-two percent of Americans have a favorable opinion of Paul, but 35 percent view him unfavorably; another third have no opinion. Paul's only 8 points above water in his own party - 43 percent of Republicans view him favorably, 35 percent unfavorably - moving to an even split among independents and a 19-point negative score among Democrats.

Paul's lost ground in the past month among "very" conservative Americans, slipping from 44 percent favorable in late November to 35 percent now. He's made that up among "somewhat" conservatives and moderates, therefore holding even overall.

Paul, moreover, has problems beyond favorability. As noted in the ABC/Post political poll earlier this week, only 37 percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents think Paul has the personality and temperament to serve effectively as president, only 42 percent think he'd pursue policies most Americans would find acceptable and 45 percent see his opposition to U.S. military intervention as a major reason to oppose his candidacy for the GOP presidential nomination. Paul hasn't said if he'd run as an independent should he lose the party race.

Burn the infidel! jeez!
edit on 21-12-2011 by metalpr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Sucks to be you ABC news.

I mean really.

You'll be moaning soon when your ratings drop over this report and flip flop back to his side maybe?

Or wait! Maybe you'll fill us in on a better option for Po???

***A hush falls over ABC news***

Just as I thought...

peace
edit on 21-12-2011 by silo13 because: bbc

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

I expect nothing more from the Media,Congress,Presidential Hopefuls,Liars,Manipulators,and those who are in power at the moment.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

35 percent view him unfavorably; another third have no opinion

So we have some people to work on. I'm OK with that. I don't think he's going to be the perfect president, but I have never been so excited for a potential candidate. I am fairly young I suppose. At 27 (someone had a Birthday!) I've never felt all that strongly about the presidential candidates. I'm just impressed with the man. I may have a slight man crush going on.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Because RP has ideas that would help the average joe, get us out of wars we don't belong in and get rid of alot of the leeches in govt, they have to make him look bad. TPTB don't want him to break the stranglehold they have on us and our money. Even if someone doesn't agree with everything he stands for, they have to admit he's the best chance we have to turn this country around.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

OH OH OH! Someone had a birthday someone needs spankies!
And a 'pinch to grow and inch'!

But back to that percentage of people who 'just don't know' who to vote for yet?

I respect them.

If you're not 'turned' by MSM by now? There's real hope you've got your head screwed on straight and will see what America needs - Dr. Ron Paul for President.

peace

edit on 21-12-2011 by silo13 because: well yeah

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Sucks to be you ABC news.

I mean really.

You'll be moaning soon when your ratings drop over this report and flip flop back to his side maybe?

Or wait! Maybe you'll fill us in on a better option for Po???

***A hush falls over ABC news***

Just as I thought...

peace
edit on 21-12-2011 by silo13 because: bbc

silo was just told about this thread and your response....just so you know, your thread has been read by people from the station...

p.s. how does it feel to be talked about .....

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

35 percent view him unfavorably; another third have no opinion

man crush going on.
No homo, lol. I agree, he is a pretty cool guy

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

just so you know, your thread has been read by people from the station...

Cool!

*Clears throat..* Attention ABC lawyers and affiliates: I will demand royalties if any/all of my thoughts/opinions are re-posted in like or kind... And donate every freakin' dime to Dr. Ron Paul for President!

peace = because Dr. Ron Paul = peace

edit on 21-12-2011 by silo13 because:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

If they're not 'turned' by MSM at this point? There's enough hope they have their heads screwed on straight and will see what America needs - Dr. Ron Paul for President.

I kinda like the idea of a Dr. as president. Kinda spanks community organizer. You got me thinking about spankings... I'm OK with that actually. I've heard that undecided voters are the biggest idiots in the world (not just from Family Guy) but these are uninformed voters (ugh splitting hairs). I really think if everyone looked at Ron Paul's voting history, and his ideals they would love him. Two party system aside.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by cerebralassassins

just so you know, your thread has been read by people from the station...

Cool!

*Clears throat..* Attention ABC lawyers and affiliates: I will demand royalties if any/all of my thoughts/opinions are re-posted in like or kind... And donate every freakin' dime to Dr. Ron Paul for President!

peace = because Dr. Ron Paul = peace

edit on 21-12-2011 by silo13 because:

that is such a cool reply....

chuckles in silence....

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I've heard that undecided voters are the biggest idiots

Naw, I can't agree with that. Undecided voters being 'reserved'? Maybe.
Uniformed? You bet (cause if they were they'd bee voting for Dr. Paul).
I'll still stick by those who are still lukewarm over candidates are either uninformed, or waiting to be informed.

Let's get busy!

peace

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
flip, flop..flip, flop..flip, flop..flip, flop ("are people really listening to this guy?, he's so 'radical' "... "yeah, i think the people want a 'radical' change") flip, flop...flip, flop... ("well ron is getting too popular to ignore now, we'll have to run with him if we're to be taken seriously at all") flip, flop...flip, flop...

flip.....

"ron paul is the GOP's leading man, isn't he great!"

no one (that's conscious and aware) is going to be surprised when the media sides with Ron. we all know they're a gaggle of dishonest tools just working for News Corp.

ron's ratings ARENT going to go down. how could they? the guy doesn't have a corrupt bone in his body..he wants to take the AVERAGE american salary for his presidential paycheck in order to demonstrate how to be humble and not be corroded by money and power

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Undecided is good, at least sounds like they are considering the options, in the UK here my grandmother used to say "they could put a monkey in red and ill still vote labour"

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
my independent research indicates 80% of americans are sick of capital cronyism and having a govt that they themselves fear. my polling shows that americans, even republicans, don't believe that obama, gingrich, bachman, perry or romney will ever do anything outside of helping the elite maintain their death grip on the USA.

regional polls show that as much as 90% objects to their hard-earned money be used to needlessly kill people in foreign countries.

ABC says whatever they want and i think that's how they are trying to defeat ron paul- by telling us that we don't like him.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Polls show that 98% of all polls are made up on the spot..

2nd line.
edit on 21-12-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hey, you... yeah YOU, ABC! This is you:

"Oh nooooos, it looks like we are about to experience democracy in place of the usual election machine. Looks like we better tell urrahbuddy some good ole' fashioned spin and why democracy is bad"

Pricks.

new topics

top topics

join