It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas UFO on flatbed truck debunked??? I don't think so...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

You suggest then that it is unlikely for the AF to be hauling a spy drone in this fashion. Are you then suggesting that it is more likely that the AF is hauling an ET space craft around like this instead? This seems even less likely to me.

The craft is covered up, so there aren't a lot of particulars to be had besides the size and general shape. And given that there are apparently pictures of this X47B drone released publicly (see photos above in this thread), it doesn't seem like much is being given away by hauling it cross country. I would add that the covered craft on the flatbed looks very much like it could be this drone in terms of the shape and size.

It would seem anybody that wants to deny this explanation has an agenda to make this out as an ET craft regardless of the facts and/or the most plausible explanation.

Of course, perhaps this X47B drone was just designed as a clever ruse in order to truck around ET space technology without anyone suspecting it to be what it actually is...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
It could just be an empty shell without the billion dollar technology inside. That would make it less risky to transport in such a manner.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Yes, it could just be the shell or a dummy shell, but the main point is that it ain't very likely an ET spacecraft.

I think the main take away from this thread -- besides the fact that a certain portion of the ATS community continues to shout "wolf", i.e. ET UFO, when something observed is most likely anything but -- is that with these slick-looking, streamlined stealth drones the US has tested and now uses, it is not surprising that there are observations of "UFO"s -- in particular, flying saucers -- over and around area 51, where these drones are apparently tested, as well as near other airbases. I can well imagine someone observing one of these X47B drones in flight and thinking it was a flying saucer. And since these bad boys are now being lugged cross-country without much covertness, imagine what fancier flying machines the AF, Navy and CIA may now have.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join