Chemi-Pharma-Oil cartel: Real story of IIWW and today's pharma cartel - Fascinating lecture!

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I recently stumbled upon very interesting presentation by dr Matthias Rath, describing large part that IG Farben played in WWII, before, through, and after.
Some informations are pretty staggering, however most of them I had known before, I also wrote about IG Farben previously on ATS.
For everybody to whom this name doesn't tell anything a little bit of background

IG Farben was the 4th largest company in the world in 1930's and 40's (after GM, US Steel and Standard Oil). It was founded on December 25, 1925, as a merger of six companies: BASF, Bayer, Hoechst (including Cassella and Chemische Fabrik Kalle), Agfa, Chemische Fabrik Griesheim-Elektron and Chemische Fabrik vorm. Weiler Ter Meer.

It was the biggest contributor to Nazi party from the very beginning of it.
During the war IG Farben was tightly cooperating with war effort, they were producing 100% of explosives used by Germans in the war, along with other chemicals (like Zyklon-B which they hold a patent for), also had major part in synthetic oil production.
Their most dreaded factory was placed 7km from Auschwitz Concentration Camp. Prisoners were main workforce in unsurvivable conditions. Also new specifics were tested on live subjects in the camp.

In 1941 tight relation between Standard Oil and IG Farben was discovered (among other relations they were each other's shareholders) however investigation was dropped due to possible harm to war effort. It was orchestrated by John J. McCloy, Assistant Secretary of War, to the bone a Rockefeller's man. Mind-bogglingly he was also an advisor of IG Farben before war. Due to his effort neither IG Farben factory ror railroad to Auschwitz was bombed or sabotaged.(Auschwitz III Monowitz camp was bombed by... a mistake).

After the war 24 high-rank IG Farben employees were trialed by Nurymberg Commision. 13 found guilty. ALL of them released and their wealth restituted by John J. McCloy (including wealth acquired during the war!!). Most of them went back to their positions as chairmans or executives in what was left of IGF, some even received awards like Federal Cross of Merit.
Company itself was divided back into BASF, AGFA, Bayern and Hoechst (now part of Aventis) in 1951.

So much for background, I could go on because subject is nigh-endless, I'll just remind you that Helmut Kohl, german chancellor for years was a former employee of BASF. Current chancellor Angela Merkel is his protegee.

So sit back and enjoy, it's in german with english subs.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5
edit on 21-12-2011 by stainlesssteelrat because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-12-2011 by stainlesssteelrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
All I can do is flag and star your post , bookmark it and be ready pass it along ...Thanks op ...peace

join