It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Year From Now...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
One year from now...

Where will we be? Will we have enough time?

December 21st, 2012, is only but a year away. What will we do when the year ends? Will there be time?

So many prophecies...Mayan, Nostradamus, Hopi, Chinese, Solar Storms, all pointing to the same fate: the end of time.

Can we choose destiny? We can pave the road to fate's castle, but does that mean we get to live there?

What does Jesse Ventura think will happen?

We could spend this year paranoid, instead, try to choose happiness, regardless of our outcome.

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread. Time is something to value.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Its the end of a cycle. Not of time. Time is not real. End of time is just a fear tactic. The earth is cleaning itself. To prepare for the new cycle. And yes we are coming with it to the new cycle.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

I dont think anything will happen..
except it's my birthday again

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I will be glad when 21/12/2012 finally arrives, I will get up as normal, have my cup of tea, no doubt finalise the last xmas presents I will need for my kids and do my final Xmas shopping

I will go to bed that evening, get up the next day as normal, then come on here and say, OK when is the next pathetic doomsday prediction for?

I have been through so many end of world dates now it is getting pathetic, for a start the Mayans never predicted the end of the world, they just said it was the end of the current age, just as in western terms we went from the age of Pisces to the age of Aquarius. The fact the calendar ends there is not a sign of the world ending, it is a sign of human nature, no doubt the poor sod working out all these dates got to about a 1000 years ahead and thought screw it, that will do for now, let the buggers from the next age work out their own calender out.

i will be glad when the date passes so we can forget all this made up clap trap

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Is it just me or are the majority of the videos posted not displaying properly?

Rev

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I'll be watching the news to see if this guy actually jumps off Bell Rock in Sedona, Arizona.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the only thing we can be certain of, is that we can be certain of nothing.

And that our quest for answers to questions we are not ready to ask, will lead us to a realisation, that we know nothing at all.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Ah, I saw the thread title and started humming Katatonia, then I opened the page and I was like

Amazing song.

Back on track: One year from now? It will be interesting. Personally it will be a struggle for me to distance myself from the constant negativity from natural disasters, wars, TPTB, etc..
I want to be part of a 2012 where we aren't all dragged down with the ship.

Best wishes for everyone's year ahead

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

So says many people not being bombed to death or the 50k dying of starvation today alone or any of the millions now homeless swindled by the banks and jobless. There's a world of pain already, and when it gets to you, your tune will change. We're in the process of moving all those problems from far away land, to right in your house. 2012 will be epic no matter what.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

One year from now... Where will we be?

Probably in the exact same situation.

- Still watching Israel and the 'palestinians' duke it out.
- Still watching N. Korea sabre rattle.
- Still watching China pour garbage into our country via our free market system.
- Still watching big pharma poison us with vaccinations (which will be coming from China too)
- Still watching the world economy go down the toilet ... because the NWO is pulling those strings.
- Still watching the set up for the NWO take shape .. and the MSM not reporting it.
- Still watching MSNBC shill for the far left.
- Still watching FOX work for the right.
- Still watching people be bamboozled by catchy political gimmicks ("yes we can" chants ... etc)
- Still watching the world use the USA as a scape goat for their problems.
- Still watching politicians lie.
- Still watching religious leaders lie.
- Still watching our savings drop.
- Still watching food and gas prices go through the roof.
- Still watching our infrastructure crumble while Washington gives our tax $$ away in 'foreign aid'.
- Still watching coverup after coverup in corporations and countries and colleges ... etc etc

- Still watching some people be parasites and feel entitled to a free ride off the US tax payer, while others who really need help go unhelped.

- We'll be getting ready to boot Obama out and swear in Romney. Trading an inept and corrupt Chicago 'community organizer' for a stiff ex-gov from Mass who flip flops more than a fish out of water.

- Still feeling frustrated at our inability to actually change any of this because TPTB won't allow it to be different.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
I'll be watching the news to see if this guy actually jumps off Bell Rock in Sedona, Arizona.

I saw that last night on a CNBC special. If he does it will be one less idiot. If he doesn't he will have a lot of explaining to do. If they lock him up he's going to have a rough next day or three.

On the same show the author of Apocalypse 2012 states he no longer believes it will be the end.
The back peddling has begun.

2012 is just another religion. If you don't believe and send in your money you will perish.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc

So says many people not being bombed to death or the 50k dying of starvation today alone or any of the millions now homeless swindled by the banks and jobless. There's a world of pain already, and when it gets to you, your tune will change. We're in the process of moving all those problems from far away land, to right in your house. 2012 will be epic no matter what.

Can you state a time over the last 2000 years when people were not dying in wars? where there was not starvation in the world, but hey you live with your fear of doom and gloom which has nothing to do with the actual Mayan prophesies, human misery has been with us as long as there has been... Humans, the world is crap and people go through terrible things, always has and no doubt always will, but the world is not going to change from misinterpreted prophesies, 2012 will be an epic fail and people like you will be scrambling for excuses as to why the world didn't end and be busy searching for new gloom and doom to believe in, good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I know this sounds horrible but this planet is so screwed up I welcome "the end"... I hope the Mayans were right and we all enter the age of enlightment...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

The Maya, Hopi, Nostradamus, Chinese, etc. have no prophecies associated with 2012. It's not a shift in consciousness and it's not the end of the world. The Long Count doesn't even end on that day. In fact it never ends. If people would actually spend some time doing real research as opposed to listening to pseudo-researchers this would become readily apparent very quickly. However, people would rather listen to someone like Carl Calleman than David Stuart.

It all stems from the fact that we see that the world is in bad shape. However, people are too lazy to do anything about it. Instead they sit and wait for an event to occur that does all the work for them. Be it alien intervention, transcendence to a higher vibration, or the end of the world the people that buy into this hoakum always believe that they're special and that they will be one of the ones that lead humanity into a new golden age. Instead of buying in to every prediction maybe you people should get out there and be the change you want to see in the world.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Well put, I think that's alot of the worlds problems, apathy and laziness. Like you said waiting for something else to fix it for us.

Thing is there has been so many world changing good Ideas, put foward all over the place even here on ATS to make positive changes, but we people lack the ability to "convert" the ideas into reality.

It's almost like a syndrome of sorts, no matter how hard we think about it and talk about it, without some type of intervention, nothing is going to happen about it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I think that one year from now we will be well on our way to a new world. Something's gotta change soon, with the way science & technology are advancing, as well as more people understanding say, the blinds religion has put on their eyes. Society will change. How, is up to us. I think(:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc

Who is WE? TPTB?

I have something to say to the WE's, by the way, they're not the postive ETS watching over, because they already know where to lay the blame for the 40 000 children who starve each day and all the horrors of this world and it isn't the barely scraping lower middle class slave who often chooses between his bills and food, LET ME TELL YA!

I've been shown real cosmic arrests on the Rothchilds and the House of Windsor, and all of them, but those two families are on the front of the list apparently in the visions.

The people have no say in this world. All their voices even in protests are ignored at best and manipulated at worst.

They are HOSTAGES SHUFFLED AROUND BY VARIOUS SLAVER BULLIES.

50% of Americans are now officially below the poverty line, and even when they weren't prices were geared for the upper middle class. Its beyond sickening.

Oh they must be so wealthy, look at them paying 1400 dollars a month rent for a run down house, for their kids, and mouse holes everywhere, mold in the ceiling, those lucky apathetic heartless fools, they're so rich they can't even afford all the domino chips that have to be met each month.

I don't know any yuppies, I guess you do.

Don't even start, because I can really go on. I've been waiting all my life for the new world, not NWO, that one is going bust, ass over backwards into the cosmic arrests.

Every year the middle class and even lower middle class pays so much countless monies in charities, and is demanded tithing form their Church's, and if that stopped they'd probably cyanide everyone all at once, they're that evil, and arrange some False Flag messiah return. Religion is the number one way they control the masses, and its a tightly locked door.

With all the monies spent, why are the poor only getting poorer?

Are they only funding the elite monsters corruption?

Guess what its not the people's fault. Its never the people's fault and the ETS only want to rescue everyone.
edit on 21-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The Rotchilds and their subsidiaries/holdings have half the worlds money in one family.

Beyond sickening.

Now this group is trying to pin the poverty of the world on the barely struggling lower middle class of slaves, who are powerless.

This illuminati are not satisfied until they have ALL the money and instead of equalizing abundance without forcing anyone into anything, only some volunteering FOR ALL, they want to empoverish everyone. ITS SICKENING BEYOND BELIEF AND DON'T FALL FOR IT.

personally I think they have NWO planned for 2012, their new golden age.

edit on 21-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

So does this guy think we are lemmings or something? We are just going to show up to this rock and take a leap of faith, because he says so? Good luck with that, any human with common sense would be a no show to that event...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Something's gotta change soon, with the way science & technology are advancing, as well as more people understanding say,

The something will have to be the people themselves.

50% of Americans are now officially below the poverty line, and even when they weren't prices were geared for the upper middle class. Its beyond sickening.

The world doesn't give a guarantee of improved living conditions. There have been many times where living conditions have declined for decades or even centuries.
You won't die it you don't have cable or cell phones.
Show me where you are required to purchase xmas and birthdays gifts?

This illuminati are not satisfied until they have ALL the money and instead of equalizing abundance without forcing anyone into anything, only some volunteering FOR ALL, they want to empoverish everyone.

That's just silly. You are just blaming your lot in live on some undefined mythical group. If you look back at history you will find that most of the super wealthy have given most of their monies back to the public.

edit on 22-12-2011 by samkent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join