It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South American Trading Block (Mercosur) Agree to Block British Soverign Flagged Vessels into their P

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Argentina didnt even exist when the brits colonised the islands. So as far as Im concerned its ours. They tryed to take the islands back an look where that got them

link   
Here is a real article outlining how many died. They estimate 10 million were killed over 10 years, however they were only killed if they fought against the British occupiers.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Lets compare that to almost an entire race of Native Americans?

Neither should have happened yet neither were purpetrated by anybody alive today. I do not see where you are going with your points. Not only are they factually incorrect, but are you seriously suggesting that Britain still goes out there and colonises the world?

link   
reply to post by alldaylong

yes I know and Polya's estimates are pretty near the mark.Others have similiar estimates about Iraq.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

yes I know and Polya's estimates are pretty near the mark.Others have similiar estimates about Iraq.

What an expert on World history this guy is. He's a BIOCHEMIST

mwcnews.net...

link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Guardian is british propaganda rag.So you deny the holocaust you waged in india for 200 years.

link   

reply to post by Twiptwop

Stop lying and check again

Dr Gideon Polya currently teaches science students at a major Australian university. He published some 130 works in a 5 decade scientific career, most recently a huge pharmacological reference text "Biochemical Targets of Plant Bioactive Compounds" (CRC Press/Taylor & Francis, New York & London , 2003). He has recently published “Body Count. Global avoidable mortality since 1950” (G.M. Polya, Melbourne, 2007: globalbodycount.blogspot.com... ); see also his contributions “Australian complicity in Iraq mass mortality” in “Lies, Deep Fries & Statistics” (edited by Robyn Williams, ABC Books, Sydney, 2007): www.abc.net.au... ) and “Ongoing Palestinian Genocide” in “The Plight of the Palestinians (edited by William Cook, Palgrave Macmillan, London, 2010: mwcnews.net... ). He has just published a revised and updated 2008 version of his 1998 book “Jane Austen and the Black Hole of British History” (see: janeaustenand.blogspot.com... ) as biofuel-, globalization- and climate-driven global food price increases threaten a greater famine catastrophe than the man-made famine in British-ruled India that killed 6-7 million Indians in the “forgotten” World War 2 Bengal Famine (see recent BBC broadcast involving Dr Polya, Economics Nobel Laureate Professor Amartya Sen and others: www.open2.net... bengalfamine_programme.html ).

Contact La Trobe university. His papers are peer reviewed.

Just to clarify, this "highly educated" doctor believes we killed 1.8 billion, whilst the population of the earth in 1800 was only 1 billion?

No wonder you love him so much. He's just as retarded.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Yes. So?What evidence do you have that he's wrong? He's given some incredibly good evidence.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

reply to post by PrinceDreamer

your army consisted of indian and British mercenaries.Read indian history.minimum indian estimate is 150-200 million .Dr.Gideon Polya estimates 1.5-18 billion.

I don't want to get into a pissing contest but does that figure not make you question things? 18 Billion? That is more people than have ever lived on the planet........

And sorry for going back off topic but i have to ask that.......

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Yes. So?What evidence do you have that he's wrong? He's given some incredibly good evidence.

Well, as explained above, he has convinced you we killed 1.8 Billion when the population on earth was 1 Billion.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

your army consisted of indian and British mercenaries.Read indian history.minimum indian estimate is 150-200 million .Dr.Gideon Polya estimates 1.5-18 billion.

I don't want to get into a pissing contest but does that figure not make you question things? 18 Billion? That is more people than have ever lived on the planet........

And sorry for going back off topic but i have to ask that.......

not 18 billion man,1.8 billion Sir.My bad

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Twiptwop....

Just wanted to say..... BRILLIANT reply to our friend 'Ludvigthedeluded'.....

1.8 Billion killed when the global popluation in 1800 was only 1 Billion..........

Ha ha ha ha ha
I haven't laughed so much for ages....

Cheers

PDUK

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

1.8 billion killed in a period of 200 years.Do you have amnesia ,sir?

link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

Twiptwop....

Just wanted to say..... BRILLIANT reply to our friend 'Ludvigthedeluded'.....

1.8 Billion killed when the global popluation in 1800 was only 1 Billion..........

Ha ha ha ha ha
I haven't laughed so much for ages....

Cheers

PDUK

Between you and me, I've been saving that one up for days. I just wanted to see the full scale of the mental depravity we are witnessing.

link   

Guardian is british propaganda rag.So you deny the holocaust you waged in india for 200 years.

Oh right, this doesn't support your comments so it must be propeaganda. You must have missed the part where this British Propaganda rag was accusing the British of that time of causing a holocaust. You really are a retard, why can you not just admit that your figures were completly wrong, not even close.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

WW2? Lets not for get that there were more indians fighting for the gemans/japs during that war. So it was more of a case of fighting the axis armies and their allies.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

10 million is too low.Directly attributable deaths are 200 million.Revised estimates suggest 1.5-1.8 billion in 200 years.

link   

I do read history, Indian included. Now the Indian estimate of 150-200 million over the period of around 200 years seems far more accurate to me, still wrong of course no matter if it was 1 or 100 million, but that at least seems mathematically possible.

Attributing all the famines and disease outbreaks to colonial rule is where this all breaks down, we don't cause famines by killing off all the local food supply (unlike Americans killing off the buffalo) nor do we initiate disease (unlike the Americans giving small pox infected blankets to the native Americans)

The UK was never interested in genocide, it was interested in resources and wealth, its policy was to" make the world England" to introduce British law (English law as it was seen then) and to rule over it, people are resources and we have never tried to decimate an indigenous population, although we would violently put down any opposition to that rule. After all if you kill everyone you have no one to tax..

link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Fair enough, easy to miss a decimal point (we've all done it!
).

Still, as has been pointed out, that is still more people than were on the planet. If true then frankly that makes us some seriously scary killers! And also makes me wonder how that if back then we could exterminate people that didn't exist, how the hell did we ever lose the empire?

Talk about dropping the ball...........most efficient killers in the universe through to losing to natives with some very sharp fruit!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

I do read history, Indian included. Now the Indian estimate of 150-200 million over the period of around 200 years seems far more accurate to me, still wrong of course no matter if it was 1 or 100 million, but that at least seems mathematically possible.

Attributing all the famines and disease outbreaks to colonial rule is where this all breaks down, we don't cause famines by killing off all the local food supply (unlike Americans killing off the buffalo) nor do we initiate disease (unlike the Americans giving small pox infected blankets to the native Americans)

The UK was never interested in genocide, it was interested in resources and wealth, its policy was to" make the world England" to introduce British law (English law as it was seen then) and to rule over it, people are resources and we have never tried to decimate an indigenous population, although we would violently put down any opposition to that rule. After all if you kill everyone you have no one to tax..

For your convenience, I have simply listed below an expanded list of immense crimes in which Churchill was complicit as a racist soldier, politician, mass murderer and holocaust-denying writer – indeed he was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1953 for his numerous published works, especially his six-edition set The Second World War in which he ignored his deliberate, remorseless murder of 6-7 million Indians in 1943-1945 [ I have provided estimates of violent and non-violent avoidable deaths in square brackets].

1. British Indian Holocaust (1.8 billion excess deaths, 1757-1947; 10 million killed in post-1857 Indian Mutiny reprisals; 1 million starved, 1895-1897 Indian Famine; 6-9 million starved, 1899-1900 Indian Famine; 6-7 million starved under Churchill, Bengali Holocaust 1943-1945].

2. Sudan atrocities [horrendous British atrocities after the Battle of Obdurman 1898].

3. Boer (Afrikaaner) Genocide [28,000 Afrikaaner women and children died in British concentration camps, 1899-1902].

4. World War 1 promotion [World War I Allied military and civilian dead 5.7 million and 3.7 million, respectively; German-allied (Central Powers) military and civilian deaths 4.0 million and 5.2 million; troop movement-exacerbated Spanish Flu Epidemic killed 20-100 million people world wide. 1918-1922].

5. WW1 Dardanelles Campaign in Turkey [0.2 million Allied and Turkish soldiers killed, 1915; precipitated 1915-1923 Turkish Armenian Genocide, 1.5 million Armenians killed].

6. UK and US invasion of Russia 1917-1919 [millions died in the Russian Civil War and the subsequent Russian Famine; 7 million died in the circa 1930 Ukrainian Famine; and perhaps up to 20 million died overall in Stalinist atrocities].

7. British suppression of the Arab revolt in Iraq (invaded by Britain in 1914) [bombing of Kurds, poison gas use (1920s); violent UK involvement on and off , 1914-2009; 1990-2008 Iraqi excess deaths 4 million; under-5 infant deaths 1.8 million; refugees currently 6 million].

8. Support for British Occupation and opposition to Indian self-determination [1757-1947 excess deaths, 1.8 billion; 1895-1897 famine deaths1 million; 1899-1900 Indian Famine, deaths6-9 million deaths; 1943-1945 Bengali Holocaust deaths 6-7 million].

9. World War 2 promotion [World War 2 military deaths 25 million and civilian deaths about 67 million].

10. Promotion of Japan entry into World War 2 in order to involve the US and hence ensure victory [35 million Chinese avoidable deaths, 1937-1945; 6-7 million Indians starved, Bengal 1943-1945; millions more died in the WW2 Eastern Theatre].

11. Churchill knew Singapore was indefensible [8,000-15,000 killed, 130,000 captured in the 1941 Malaya campaign; 14,000 Australian, 16,000 British and 32,000 Indian troops surrendered in Singapore].

12. Churchill deliberately did not warn Americans about Pearl Harbor attack [Eastern Theatre WW2 deaths 45 million].

13. WW2 Bengal Holocaust, Bengal Famine [deliberate starving to death of of 6-7 million Indians; confessed by Churchill in a letter to Roosevelt].

14. Churchill rejected top scientific advice and supported bombing of German cities instead of protecting Atlantic convoys [0.16 million allied airmen killed; 0.6 million German civilians killed; Battle of the Atlantic almost lost; 7 million dead from famine in the Indian Ocean region related to halving of Allied shipping in 1943].

15. Churchill acknowledged the crucial importance of maintaining Hindu-Muslim antipathy to preserve British rule [1 million dead and 18 million Muslim and Hindu refugees associated with India-Pakistan Partition in 1947].

16. 1944 UK War Cabinet decision Partition of Palestine [in 1878, Jews were 5% of the Palestine population; in 1948 Jews were 1/3 of the population; there are now over 7 million Palestinian refugees; post-1967 Occupied Palestinian excess deaths 0.3 million, post-1967 under-5 infant deaths 0.2 million; excess deaths in countries partially or completely occupied by Apartheid Israel now total about 24 million; 4 million Occupied Palestinians are still illegally and abusively imprisoned by racist Zionists in their own country].

17. UK rejection of 1944 Brand plan to save Hungarian Jews [0.2-0.4 million killed by Nazis and Arrow Cross fascists out of 0.7 million; Zionists also opposed the Brand plan]

18. British, American, Zionist, Australian and European adoption of Churchill's holocaust commission and holocaust denying legacy, with post-war atrocities involving invasion, occupation, devastation and genocide [in relation to Occupiers (in parenthesis) 1950-2005 excess deaths in post-1945 occupied countries total 2 million (white Australia), 36 million (Belgium), 142 million (France), 24 million (Apartheid Israel), 0.7 million (Apartheid South Africa), 23 million (Portugal), 37 million (Russia), 9 million (Spain), 727 million (the UK) and 82 million (the US); 25 million Indigenous excess deaths in post-1950 US Asian Wars; 9-11 million excess deaths associated with 1990-2008 Bush Wars; post-invasion excess deaths in Occupied Iraq 2 million, refugees 6 million; post-invasion excess deaths in Occupied Afghanistan 4-6 million, refugees 4 million].

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

You grasp empire building perfectly - perfect attitude to become a sapper in the Royal India Regiment. I think you were probably born 200 hundred years too late!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join