It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South American Trading Block (Mercosur) Agree to Block British Soverign Flagged Vessels into their P

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

Originally posted by michael1983l

reply to post by newyorkee

USA has its mistakes and crimes.Let Ron Paul come he will clean up the mess.UK they mass murdered 1.8 billion people in India only.

Are you sure you got your facts right there. You haven't have you. Admit it your just anti British idiot.

sites.google.com...

It is estimated that 1.8 billion Indians died avoidably from dire deprivation under the British, notable atrocities including 10 million Indians butchered in reprisals for the 1857 uprising (see Amaresh Misra's book “ “War of Civilizations: India AD 1857” –(Volume I -The Road to Delhi; & Volume II- The Long Revolution) ” : warofcivilisations.blogspot.com... ), the Great Bengal Famine of 1769-1779 (that killed 10 million Bengalis, 1/3 of the population), 2 centuries of British-imposed famines that killed scores of millions, most notably in the latter half of the 19th century and culminating in the 1943-1945 Bengali Holocaust, the man-made atrocity in which 6-7 million Indians in Bihar, Bengal, Assam and Orissa were deliberately starved to death by the British in the World War 2 Bengal Famine (see the transcript of the BBC broadcast “Bengal Famine” involving me, Nobel Laureate Professor Amartya Sen and other scholars: www.open2.net... ; see also Gideon Polya's book “Jane Austen and the Black Hole of British History”: globalavoidablemortality.blogspot.com... ).
www.countercurrents.org...

newbritishempire.site11.com...

This is more evidence (if more evidence were wanted) of India “moving forward” (to quote the horrible contemporary Newspeak) after suffering 2 centuries of genocidal British rule in which avoidable deaths in India from British-imposed deprivation in the period 1757-1947 totaled 1.8 billion, an Indian Holocaust and an Indian Genocide as defined by Article 2 of the UN Genocide Convention. Using census and other estimates of Indian population in these periods, post-invasion excess deaths totaled 0.6 billion, 1757-1837; 0.5 billion, 1837-1901 under Queen Victoria; and 0.4 billion in 1901-1947; this being 1.5 billion in total and 1.8 billion victims if the carnage in the various royalty-ruled Indian British Protectorate States are included.
mwcnews.net...

You are the biggest mass murderers on the entire planet.

Madhusree Mukerjee systematically successively analyzes the background to the Bengali Holocaust in a prologue that deals with British India and the massive recurrent man-made famines, commencing with the 1769-1770 Bengal Famine in which 10 million people died due to British greed. Not quoted is Amaresh Misra’s book “War of Civilizations: India AD 1857” that estimates that 10 million people died in British reprisals for the 1857 Indian rebellion. While the appalling famine history of British India is outlined the genocidal aspect is downplayed. Thus it can be estimated from British census and comparative mortality data that 1.8 billion Indians died prematurely less than 2 centuries of British rule. While Mukerjee makes clear the British economic exploitation of India, she downplays the reality that endemic poverty and hunger in India made it possible for a distant island of scores of millions to rule hundreds of millions of disempowered Indian subjects with the help of well-fed sepoys and other collaborators...
mwcnews.net...

Remind me again, which nation was the first to perform mass genocide..... oh right yes, it was the USA, cleansing its lands of the indiginous native americans. You are a fool of the highest order. If the UK killed that many Indians, why are they still an active member of the British Commonwealth and why do the two nations have strong political ties.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Do you understand the difference between native american indians(red indians) and South Asian Indians?
There are many native americans in USA..
Secondly manmohan is a puppet of the corporates
edit on 21-12-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

If you had been living in Nazi Germany you would have believed what this guy had to say:-

en.wikipedia.org...

Talk about an idiot who believes in propaganda. You are that idiot

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
when you have to argue the right and wrong of a situation to overcome the logic of simple truth....useless conversations that just lead you to become a howling animal insulting people and just proving that the mentality behind your countries agresions is fully supported by its people or at least by you....

.England is in alot places for its own good not because it is correct...... EUROPEAN nations should get out of everyones territory.... or face their constant scorn....accept that

Empire is made by conquest......not by putting flags in the ground and saying here first,,,,
today,,,,,not when you landed there hundreds of years ago,,,,,is england a part of the south american community...no....so leave.....England confounded this problem by not leaving after an long era of rape theft and murder in the new world.....just go home....or stay but be honest,,,,,,you defend EMPIRE not right......

link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
reply to post by Twiptwop

yeah no people there sure.....so if you dont have people there you can just move on in even though its in someones territory....

Well actually.......yes. Under international law that is exactly how territories are claimed - it is basically the "finders keepers" act or similar. The point being that it is enshrined in International Law.

At Sea, it is even easier - you need to replace international marker bouys (if they are present, not an issue of not) with the bouys in our your own nations waters. I cannot remember if you then have to have them unobserved for for 3 weeks or 3 months but either way they officially belong to you afterwards. This is exactly what China has been doing in the South China Sea for a while now. Being Chinese though it is obviously more hard core than that - they have been erecting floating guard towers at sea and posting troops in them to keep the marker buoys under observation so no one else can pinch them back - now there is a posting no troop would ever want!

link   
reply to post by alldaylong

no propaganda.British rule was most genocidal in world.Admit THE FACTS.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Of course I do, anybody that has the ability to read and comprehend what they have read will know that off my previous replies on this thread. It is you that has quoted 1.8 billion Indians (of India that have died at hte hands of the British) I have refuted this claim and have highlighted the hypocracy coming from an American, of which I have highlighted the fact that your nation was the first nation to perform MASS GENOCIDE (you know like Slobadan Milosovic did in the Balkans of which the American people were quick to take Military action against). Your stupidity has no boundries obviously and I can only assume of what a state the American schooling system must be in to churn out idiots like you.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

when you have to argue the right and wrong of a situation to overcome the logic of simple truth....useless conversations that just lead you to become a howling animal insulting people and just proving that the mentality behind your countries agresions is fully supported by its people or at least by you....

.England is in alot places for its own good not because it is correct...... EUROPEAN nations should get out of everyones territory.... or face their constant scorn....accept that

Empire is made by conquest......not by putting flags in the ground and saying here first,,,,
today,,,,,not when you landed there hundreds of years ago,,,,,is england a part of the south american community...no....so leave.....England confounded this problem by not leaving after an long era of rape theft and murder in the new world.....just go home....or stay but be honest,,,,,,you defend EMPIRE not right......

Well now, as you don't seem to understand logic i will stop trying to explain. Deny ignorance?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

See, a very funny man! Can't take anything you say seriously!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Read this:-

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

Then look in the mirror

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Of course I do, anybody that has the ability to read and comprehend what they have read will know that off my previous replies on this thread. It is you that has quoted 1.8 billion Indians (of India that have died at hte hands of the British) I have refuted this claim and have highlighted the hypocracy coming from an American, of which I have highlighted the fact that your nation was the first nation to perform MASS GENOCIDE (you know like Slobadan Milosovic did in the Balkans of which the American people were quick to take Military action against). Your stupidity has no boundries obviously and I can only assume of what a state the American schooling system must be in to churn out idiots like you.

I have refuted this claim

no you haven't

which I have highlighted the fact that your nation was the first nation to perform MASS GENOCIDE (you know like Slobadan Milosovic did in the Balkans of which the American people were quick to take Military action against)

It was wrong to bomb christians for salafi muslims.

Your stupidity has no boundries obviously and I can only assume of what a state the American schooling system must be in to churn out idiots like you.

From the state of Texas,the one of the world's best place ever.
Lone Star.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

British waged the largest holocaust on mankind.No doubt.Its proven fact.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

So give the Cubans Guantanamo back, you are not part of the Caribbean community, so get out. And the US Virgin Islands too, those people should have their freedom as well. What about the Hawaiians? You have no claim to those islands, so give them back!

Your continued military occupation of Korea and Japan is also deeply concerning, as is your aggressive occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan, and is driving those nations towards another war on that continent, all because of US greed and imperialism.

Why stop there? Give Mexico back the territory you stole from them, you have no claim to those lands, the Mexican people have been there for thousands of years before you parasites.

It is staggering that an American would tell the Europeans to "get out of other peoples countries", your country, in all of it's paltry 200 years of existence, has done more to interfere in foreign politics than any other nation I can think of.
edit on 21-12-2011 by Twiptwop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

explain the logic first....thats the fun part about it..it is very easy to explain....because all of it is based on truth....yet you argue the morality of the situation......not logic.....when you came there there were no other countires....now there are...and you are not part of their community....you are just a parasite in their part of the world...

bad things happen....I say....the truth is you should expect this,,,,,you are live in foreigners in south america,,,,,,,deal with that for as long as your citizens live there.......

and I can now end my comment with a deny ignorance too....am I cool too
deny ignorance
deny ignorance
deny ignorance
deny ignorance
buyaka

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Just keep looking in that mirror Mr Goebbels

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Again your stupidity has shown no boundries. Do you understand the term Genocide, it means when you kill a race of people indiscriminately. Of which the UK have never done. They have fought Civil wars and enslaved people of its empire and countries they have tried to conquer but they have NEVER tried to exterminate an entire race. The USA did try as I have pointed out, but never the British.

The UK is not proud of its history relating to slaves and colonisation, but we are proud of the fact that we were the first nation to make the slave trade illigal and we are a nation that is proud to look after the poorest of this current workl. The UK is in mass debt and is facing massive cut backs, yet it finds the money to donate the highest % of GDP per capita to the developing world. Yes thats right, more than USA, lots more than Russia in fact more than any other nation in the entire world.

I am proud to be British and I am also proud that every nation under British soverignty has the diplomatic right to remove themselves from such soverignty should the people vote on that, yet none of those nations choose to do so.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Now to get back to the OPs thread, There is of course this place, Manned by the RAF and allegedly owned by the Americans and an old NASA site, Apparently there some deep fuel dumps and the like for submarines and warships.

Hope this gets us back on track, So to speak.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

facts are facts.Mass murdering 1.8 billion people and then denying it cannot change it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Twiptwop

yes everyone go home if you are just there to bleed resources for your own greed....I dont defend our empire....it will cost us our more than we the people see for it......so yes we should go home too....or participate in our neighbors imrovement.... that or just live with the scorn of their resentment.....

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

IMO
the native american population doesnt exist anymore where ever you made colonies,,,,,with exceptions of coarse....but mostly....the british tend to make some room first before just setting up shop.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join