It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Christmas Card From The White House With a UFO? [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
So .... who`s Bo ? is that not odd , screw the ufo , theyve got a dog that can sign cards ....Oo.... , watch out Russia.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
God people you are so gullible...sigh...

Stop believing everything you see on Youtube.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I'm sorry - I live in Canada and I'm a little ignorant! Who gets these Christmas cards? I'm assuming they aren't all 'signed' - mass produced-type deal. Does everyone in the United States with a mailing address get one? Seems like a horrible waste of money.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Nothing in his signature looks like a hieroglyph or a target. His signature looks like a...signature. Nothing more, nothing less. Man, some folks really go to the well to find stuff that isn't there.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Oh Arken, I just love your presistence. If nothing else.
Honey that sure looks like a staple in the card to me. I dont know if anyone else has said so, I only read your post so far.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by princessgrey
I'm sorry - I live in Canada and I'm a little ignorant!

Who gets these Christmas cards? I'm assuming they aren't all 'signed'

Whoever is on the mailing list
If your higher on that list they will be signed

Seems like a horrible waste of money.

Meh... government prints all the money they need

edit on 21-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Looking at the real official White House Christmas card is much more alarming than the hoax one.

Notice the two empty chairs in front of the fireplace? Doesn't that suggest in pretty strong terms that Barack and Michelle have been abducted by aliens! Maybe they have substituted "clones" who are actually robots or aliens in disguise.

Okay, maybe just a bad joke, but I think the UFO hoax card is really lame.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
why is this in the hoax section?

nvm.
edit on 21-12-2011 by Cyanhide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Arken

I'm sorry - I live in Canada and I'm a little ignorant! Who gets these Christmas cards? I'm assuming they aren't all 'signed' - mass produced-type deal. Does everyone in the United States with a mailing address get one? Seems like a horrible waste of money.

Actually, I can say from experience that most Canadian politicians send out similar Christmas cards. I think they mostly go out to people they work with and people who are supporters or may be important to them (such as important community leaders, etc.)

I really don't think this is a waste of money, any more than say the beautiful White House Christmas tree (a long tradition) or the huge light display on Parliament Hill in Ottawa.

There is huge amounts of money wasted in all kinds of stuff. I'm not sure I have become so cynical as to say a Christmas card is a waste of money.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
reply to post by Arken

Per the link below, this is a hoax.

www.examiner.com...

The woman who started it all has admitted that the UFO on the Christmas card is not genuine. A message she placed on her YouTube channel reads, in part:

"So don't panic! There are no UFOs over the White House -- the card was photo shopped or dubbed."

is that quote from the lady that did the hoax? She seems uncertain if it is photoshopped or dubbed, seems like an odd thing for the admitter to say.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Yep, everybody in the U.S. gets a Christmas card from the President. It's written in the Constitution. Also in there is that if you go visit the President personally in the White House, he is supposed to give you a gum ball. It's a pretty sweet deal.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This isn't even the real 2011 Christmas card sent out by the White House. Come on people, how gullible are you?
Just google it and see for yourself.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
And no one else see a staple? The item looks raised from the card. Almost 3 dimensional. Look again. A recent show on discovery science channel showed a similar "UFO" and it turned out to be a staple on the photograph.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Karen --

The Christmas card itself is fake. It's not the official white house Christmas card. The official card is artwork showing Bo the dog in front of a Christmas-decorated fireplace.

That may or may not be a staple, but it's irrelevant since it isn't the real card.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Um, came across this today.

Not a hoax they say................

www.--.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This should be the Official White House X-mas card...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

BWAHAHAHA! Awesome!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join