It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if the fbi / cia came for you for something said on ATS would you go peacefully or fight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
pretty straight ford personally i would fight to the bitter end but i wan to hear you thoughts

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Wed Dec 21 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
They would most likely have guns, so, I would probably go peacefully.

I am Canadian though so, different country.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Fight. What else could you really do except bend to their will.
Unless I see an arrest or search warrent, no go.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
don't answer this.

I think it's obvious what you should say, otherwise it's the gulag for you.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tetriswoooo

A light hearted ...yet dark comment.

If the FBI came for you...they would get you.

If the CIA came for you...they would get you.

But...

The tactics could be radically different.
edit on 21-12-2011 by TDawgRex because: Stupid Keyboard

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The CIA took my plan A for life away from me 40 years ago. If they came back for me now it would only be because they had already rounded up the rest of you and you failed to stop them like me and mine did way back then.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yes of course, I would go peacefully in the night.

7.62 from afar
5.56 for the less than far
.40 cal for the potentials
the ole standard ,45 ca; the the rest....
...and for the real problems, the 228/.556 FN57

All of course served in a completely non-interventionist, peaceful policy toward a resolution to the potential problem.

Peace out.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
learn the best of the net...IP can be changes, many changes; many bounces. Have fun and you can be from anywhere....

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Oh geez. Well first I'd not say anything that would prompt such a situation... But if they did show up I'd invite them in for coffee, cooperate and go if asked to go. Being law abiding and without malintention towards others could help prevent this in the first place. The law is the law, whether you like it or not, and if you're that fed up with the state of things I'd encourage you to visit another country if things are so bad for you here (assuming you're in the US). Or try to change things through legal means.

But if you suspect someone's going to show up to your door and you're ready to "fight to the end", then maybe a visit should be in order. Maybe there's another issue that needs to be addressed.

Hey Terry do elaborate on what happened to you I'm curious!

So far some responses are... Disturbing...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Oh geez. Well first I'd not say anything that would prompt such a situation... But if they did show up I'd invite them in for coffee, cooperate and go if asked to go. Being law abiding and without malintention towards others could help prevent this in the first place. The law is the law, whether you like it or not, and if you're that fed up with the state of things I'd encourage you to visit another country if things are so bad for you here (assuming you're in the US). Or try to change things through legal means.

Lions and tigers and bears; oh my...

...your mere involvement in this site without any changes to your IP, are a open invitation to tea and crumpets to your abode. Have fun with that; I am sure they will be most accommodating to your personal situation....

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I believe I'd be as hospitable and open as I could be without doing harm to myself by admitting anything foolish. Heck, the FBI and CIA are both made up of working people just like the rest of us...for the most part. The ones who don't fit that description, would never come in a way I'd see them first anyway, so the question is moot if we're talking paramilitary teams like HRT or a raid.

The thing is though...I've been through background checks for trucking on the hazmat endorsement and the state here has run me pretty thoroughly for my CCW permit on carrying my gun, so I really don't feel I have anything to fear from law enforcement. If something I said really gets their attention enough to come pay me a visit, I guess I'll have some explaining on how they misunderstood me.

I don't go around making threats to important people or violent actions against normal folk of any kind. If anything, I think my history online shows just the opposite in that I try and be a voice of reason when people are talking silly things that go beyond venting and blowing off verbal steam.

I'm in agreement with another comment on this thread though... Some of the responses are scary if the people are literal and serious about the sentiments expressed. Fighting the feds isn't noble in this context. There is even a term for it among law enforcement.

It's called Suicide by Cop. That is a 100% sure way to achieve it, too. You may beat the couple agents who knock the first time...but the couple HUNDRED that come after won't be a battle anyone can hope to survive.

edit on 21-12-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: spacing change

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetriswoooo
pretty straight ford personally i would fight to the bitter end but i wan to hear you thoughts

my thoughts are not straight ford or chevy but I wan(t) to say this; I don't think they will take you serious unless you are threatening the pres or something. In which case some should come talk to you. When you break the law you must expect it to be noticed.
this sounds of an "everybody gets a trophy" sort, imo

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by notmyrealname

If I'm honest (as I tend to be) you sound as if you have a reason to be fearful or paranoid. That is troubling, there is nothing wrong with being affiliated with this website, it's a great alternative news source that I'd recommend to anyone.

Let me put it this way, I don't have anything to worry about by being a member of ATS or my comments within it. Maybe you do?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Anything said on ATS is for entertainment purposes only.

Quit taking yourself so seriously, but if your worried, journal everything you know and leave it in a safe, undisclosed location.....

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
By answering this question, you would be letting them know your intentions if they did come! ha!ha!
Line 2.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I would go peacefully. Reason being is that I am very good at changing and manipulating things, but only from the inside. That and I would go out of my way to ensure the safety of my family, without making them into targets. Fighting would almost guarantee they would be killed.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
If you said something that was top secret etc, I doubt they would come after you.

They would just log in and debunk you.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

So... you are really an agent only pretending to be a kid that can't spell to see and record the responses in this thread, right?

Well when you get the nice visitors that talk with a monotone, have no humor, and use black as the preferred aesthetic appeal in apparel, try honesty and truth. No one else uses that tactic. It'll really throw them off.

And they really are not so bad... the first visit

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
You will never take me alive!! I have done nothing wrong at all so no I would not go peacefully!!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I can't seem to get them to come see me no matter what I say my friend.

I give up.

I guess I am just not that important.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join