It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul talks about Bilderberg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

It is interesting how casual he seems to be about their existence and their goals. He doesn't say a huge amount although I recommend you watch this, Ron Paul is definitely on the level.

I also do not think that the group in question CAN continue with what they're up to, the peoples awakening is in overdrive and it simply cannot go on any longer. As long as we can discuss these things without buying into the fear that they rely on then we'll be totally fine, just understand that WE have the power, they may think they do, although they are solely mistaken my friends. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Most politicians don't believe, and don't want to believe that this group is real. And that they're pulling the strings.

I applaud you Mr. Paul for not being an idiot.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Well most of them are already bought and payed for, that is a given in my books.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the video. The more I learn about this guy, the more I like him.

He does seem to be on the level.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

No worries, I just stumbled upon it and was really pleased to see him talk about this stuff openly, nice work RP

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by calnorak

No worries, I just stumbled upon it and was really pleased to see him talk about this stuff openly, nice work RP

Yes nice work Ron Paul for not elaborating on what more importantly who Bilderberg is. Nice work RP for side stepping a some questions. Nice work RP .. you know some people pay too much with their words to other people over nothing. Yes I know who RP is and what he has done. But honestly if you put your faith in elected people instead of your average joe shmoe well we are gonna end up in the same mess over and over until the people wake the F up and realize that this has nothing to do with elected officials but all of us. All of us together will make change in washington, and will hopefully restore this country. Keep waiting for an elected person to do what you dream. Youll have better chances scoring a date with Michelle Obama, then RP changing relatively anything in a term or two.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
OP S&F

You have just made me a fan of this man .

My mind never stops thinking of ways to get out of this mess.

Peace my fellow selfs as we do as one.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
Most politicians don't believe, and don't want to believe that this group is real.

They can't say that anymore! They put up a web site!

www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by HeavenWolf

No need to be snarky, I thought it was very nice of him to risk his behind and talk openly about this sort of stuff, for most people it's totally in the realm of pure conspiracy theory, to have a presidential candidate who is on the rise discuss it is actually really awesome.

I do agree with you though, it is the people that will make the change, you are right, I just think it was awesome of him to be honest about it.
edit on 21-12-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
I thought it was very nice of him to risk his behind and talk openly about this sort of stuff, for most people it's totally in the realm of pure conspiracy theory, to have a presidential candidate who is on the rise discuss it is actually really awesome.

What risk? RP is not against global single currency and monetary system, he's just against fiat money. RP 'puppetmaster' seems to prefer gold.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Good on him for answering the question, although it seemed to me that he's a little uncomfortable talking about the subject matter. That's perfectly understandable, though.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Great retort by Dr. Paul but, was that a Markus Miller Riff?????

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I really appreciate what Rep Paul has done for us conspiracy nuts. During a debate he explained one of his conspiracy theories as just a different school of thought or philosophy. He said TPTB (he didn't actually say "TPTB") submit to the idea of globalism and we don't want that we just want freedom and sovereignty.

I have found clever ways, as has Dr. Paul, to disguise myself as a normal human being and still spout all the conspiracies I want. Just use terms like: "trends researcher" or "paradigm shift" or "school of thought" and you'll be good to go.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I love how Ron Paul is one of the few people who take you seriously when you ask about stuff like the Bildeberg Group. It's refreshing to know someone is in power who actually work against them.

new topics

top topics

join