It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO encounter 1 hour ago. Latvia - Riga

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Im originally from Russia, St.Petersburg, now im at my friends apartment in Riga. Guess what, a UFO sighting. No time to post now, basically, i encountered it moving slowly, i was amused, friend went for the camera, i got the pic, it dissapeared. For real, now we are trying to find some known people of my frend in the region with better pics.

[edit on 8-9-2004 by partykid]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi Riga try zoom

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I thought that Mods were trying to put the kibosh on posts under a certain length...

I'd assume that posts with a word count I can top without taking off my shoes would fall under the desired amount.

Oh well...

Anyway, here's what I've got to say.

I want to see more of the object. Definitely find more people who got a look at it, because it's one of those things that I'm way, way interested in right now.

Oooh....Shiny...

Nice pic, though.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
I thought that Mods were trying to put the kibosh on posts under a certain length...

I'd assume that posts with a word count I can top without taking off my shoes would fall under the desired amount.

Oh well...

Anyway, here's what I've got to say.

I want to see more of the object. Definitely find more people who got a look at it, because it's one of those things that I'm way, way interested in right now.

Oooh....Shiny...

Nice pic, though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by partykid
Im originally from Russia, St.Petersburg, now im at my friends apartment in Riga. Guess what, a UFO sighting. No time to post now, basically, i encountered it moving slowly, i was amused, friend went for the camera, i got the pic, it dissapeared. For real, now we are trying to find some known people of my firend in the region with better pics.

Well my russian friend, i did see the same thing, although from a slightly different angle, driving in my car. Cant explain what it was, looked like a fireball to me, it was still, like a rock in the sky, glowed the same as stars do - blinking, then it just vanished. I say the whole show was not more than 5-8 seconds, also my brother has got 3 pictures of this, they dont look far more better than yours, but what the heck. Post them first thing in the morning. Hope to see it tomorrow on news.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
chapo could you please refrain from insulting people trying to post their experiances or sightings legitametly. or try not to be so sarcastic and give a reasonable post please? its annoying to me and probably others when you just post little insults. i know im not a mod but i thought i would just point this out.

nice shots partykid, would be cool to see yours too realitybites. Anything on the local news about it ?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well guess what, yesterday my friend did not find ANY relatives who did see this thing, also searched local news portals this morning, nothing on them.. i would like to see photos of realitybites, other than that, i think this case is closed.

[edit on 9-9-2004 by partykid]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Thats because you guys were looking at a flair. lol.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I know how a flare looks like, and that was definately not a flair.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I don't understand why people are so sarcastic here, because it looks really interesting. There could be some natural explanation of course. If it burned 5-8 seconds it's probably a meteorite.

new topics

top topics

join