It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati. Interesting Blogs from this blogger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
pinballking.blogspot.com...

These blogs are really good and have a lot of logic about them. They relate corporate America a lot with the Illuminati. Good Read and was well worth it I thought.

Your thoughts on the particular blog I've linked you to?
More good ones are there though.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

heh mermaid spreading her legs for the sex act.hehe

the devil is in the details

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

So I guess they should actually be called Star*ucks huh?
Overpriced coffee...and nobody there has ever offered me a free "...uck"

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

haha.. Sadly me neither. No offerings what so ever!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I actually thought that was a very interesting blog, S + F for the find.

Personally, I am not a great believer in subliminal symbolism, purely from the point of view that if you try hard enough, you can often make tenuous links to anything from satanism to secret societies if you try hard enough. That of course, does not mean that they do not exist.

Subliminal advertising however, is a whole different ballgame; like the man says, if someone says breakfast I do think bacon and eggs. The Starbucks logo does not seem to fit into subliminal advertising though as the mermaid does not make me think of coffee; so perhaps it does have some sort of deeper meaning.

However, the use of a two tailed mermaid as a logo may have some other reason for its existence. One example that springs to mind is the Brentford Griffin. The Griffin itself appears throughout Brentford in pub names and in logo's (such as Brentfords Football team) and stems from a story that a famous botanist who accompanied Cook, captured and brought back to Brentford an actual Griffin (I apologise, I dont remeber the names or the place where it was allegedly captured) which, after the botanists death, escaped. Due to its supposedly long lifespan, it has been around for quite a few years and apparently has been spotted in Brentford on a number of occasions throughout history (reported as far back as the 1800's and as recently as 1985). Now wether its true or just folklore, that Griffin has now embedded itself into Brentfords identity. With that in mind, perhaps the Starbucks mermaid has a similar background or 'meaning' to its founders? Just a thought.
edit on 20-12-2011 by AtlantisX99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisX99

Just from certain renderings you really don't have to try to hard to make a connection when they have the same items in their hands and other symbols also . Solomon's Key / Keys can connect dots .

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisX99

You could be right. And this is the great thing about conspiracies. You are opened up to a whole range of options.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

heh mermaid spreading her legs for the sex act.hehe

the devil is in the details

I always thought there was something x rated about the Sirens Eye! And i thought it was just her exposed tits!
edit on 20-12-2011 by aBlueRAY because: (no reason given)

top topics

join