It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top general says Iran shouldn't 'miscalculate our resolve'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
if you cant say no to drugs, at least say no to war, but if you do say no to drugs than saying no to war shouldn't be that hard.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

That Vid is SCARY!

And to think that the US has been producing drivel like that for decades....and no one has yet to attack us in force. Just to put a end to it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
why are you people going on off topic please stay on Topic

Top general says Iran shouldn't 'miscalculate our resolve'

edit on 21-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
we are reassuring ourselves it sounds like to be able to fight a multi-front war with mass casulties.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Posting in this thread since there seems to be another thread on the same topic on same page in this forum but this one has a better source and was created first.

I'd want to ask him why, tactically speaking, we are so concerned that Iran might be seeking to create one Nuke, when Israel, and the US have so much more firepower to respond with, and also how could we afford it?

Let's not underestimate Iran's intelligence. They aren't going to act so foolishly to detonate one, less they'd be the ones wiped off the map within hours and they know this... My stance is our acting preemptively around the world needs to stop. But of course warmongers are going to be warmongers, often they aren't the ones that need to suit up and go into battle when the time comes though.

With that said, if our military must respond, I wouldn't support anything beyond airstrikes on confirmed nuclear weapon factory sites.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join