It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top general says Iran shouldn't 'miscalculate our resolve'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Top general says Iran shouldn't 'miscalculate our resolve'

edition.cnn.com

"My biggest worry is they will miscalculate our resolve," Dempsey said in an interview conducted during a stop in Afghanistan. "Any miscalculation could mean that we are drawn into conflict, and that would be a tragedy for the region and the world."

"If you are asking, 'Are we gathering intelligence against Iran in a variety of means?' the answer is of course,

"We are examining a range of options," Dempsey said, echoing the "all options on the table" line used by administration officials.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Iran shouldn't 'miscalculate our resolve'
And just what is that resolve? taking over countries for the blood of Oil? killing innocent civilians

Good lord This is sounding like the pre invasion of Iraq when a General under bush stated that all opitions are on the table.

AND GOOD GOD Those comments on the CNN comment section is beyond sick.

(whoareyu61
We need to invade and overthrow their government so our missionaries can go there to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ without being murdered by the government there now.)

At least this user put its at best.

(HermanCain99
Get ready for another war. We just can't get enough murder can we?)

If a war does break you can bet Russia will support its allie in the region because if you look at the map America is the one surrounding Russia from all fronts.

Not only but the western mainstream media is brainwashing our people by claiming that they are fighting a war on terror, yeah right a war on terror that doesnt exist.

I really feel that a war with Iran will happen soon either this Dec or next year with the start of there satanic calendar

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 20-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Miscalculate could mean guess too high or too low...

Did Iran calculate the US resolve to be too high?

They calculated the US resolve to be a 8 when infact it's only a 6?

I think they misunderestimated our strategery!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I wonder if you know just what kind of America Resolve is it? Creating the planet into Planet America? or as the GOP running for the white house are saying we want it to be an american century ?

Why not and we aim for a Global Century?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Aha. Resolve. Maybe that's what they spent all our looted money on. I could think of better things....

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Let's see that "top general" put his fat butt on the line.

I will pay for his weapon and his trip over to lead the way........HIMSELF. Otherwise, he can STFU and quit sending our people into the meat grinder that seems to be so popular with the Military Industrial Complex and the simple minded fools that seem to have a hard on for war.

If it isn't the Demoncrats trying to spend other people's money, it's the Rethuglicans trying to send other people's children into war.

Both parties are hell bent on controlling you.
edit on 20-12-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
March April is the d-day , well that is based upon what has been estimated given the various chatter going around within the net and dissecting it to form a rational thought pattern based on software that predicts trends by picking words and phrases and relating them to a level of heirachy.
edit on 20-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
No, It's giving them 'Outs' for an attack, it's more conditioning, Likewise Justification,

within the last few months it has been a constant appearance, read all the stories thus far, you'll find them

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
March April is the d-day , well that is based upon what has been estimated given the various chatter going around within the net and dissecting it to form a rational thought pattern based on software that predicts trends by picking words and phrases and relating them to a level of heirachy.

I would have to agree with you on the D-Day. But, if that day doesn't come in 2012, there is always next year for more doom and gloom.

For some reason, when it comes to the ME, Spring offensives always come to mind.

Are talking about the Web-bot?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Is anyone keeping a list of the hints, clues toward WWIII?

It seems like this must be the 12-15th or so on ATS so far in the last several months.

Maybe I should start a thread for that.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Iran shouldn't 'miscalculate our resolve'
And just what is that resolve? taking over countries for the blood of Oil? killing innocent civilians

Thats about right. Why? Does that suprise you?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
WWIII is coming and I don't think we can stop it. But if it does happen then I'm siding with the Russians. Why u ask? Because the Israeli Rothschilds who will start this war like all the past wars control America. I see no Rothschild manipulation in Russia. Or am I wrong.

If you support America then you condone the violence, mass murder and destruction of other nations by the Evil Satanic Rothschilds.

Miscalculate our resolve is just a symbolic reference to 'Watch Out. We are going to vaporize your population'.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

I would have to agree with you on the D-Day. But, if that day doesn't come in 2012, there is always next year for more doom and gloom.

For some reason, when it comes to the ME, Spring offensives always come to mind.

Are talking about the Web-bot?

nope not the web bot, simply a prgrm i run and so far its been right on the money.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

What program may that be if I may ask?

Oops! just did.

But then again, Echolon is probably not a free downloadable program is it?

edit on 21-12-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

What program may that be if I may ask?

Oops! just did.

But then again, Echolon is probably not a free downloadable program is it?

edit on 21-12-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

quiet..shhhh..we are not supposed to talk about that in public....did they not brief you on that with the internal memo....sheez..i say we have more holes than swiss cheese.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Us external agents never get the internal memos. Something about keeping us in the dark...unseen.

And people wonder why things are all cablonky.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Us external agents never get the internal memos. Something about keeping us in the dark...unseen.

And people wonder why things are all cablonky.

dont feel to bad, you could be in this guy's shoes and its

3....2...1.... fire......!

oops sir we forgot someone in the restricted area...!

edit on 21-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

There are days I miss the "Cone of Silence." (Just a bit of TVLand nostalgia)

Things were simpler then.

I'm refering to the Sixties and Seventies by the way.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

There are days I miss the "Cone of Silence." (Just a bit of TVLand nostalgia)

Things were simpler then.

I'm refering to the Sixties and Seventies by the way.

i kinda thought that agent 99 was hot..
but till this day i am still thinking if smart actually did the number on her ?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

99....niiiiice!

But back on topic, my instict tells me that the world is going to get through this crisis...if it is even that.

We'll see.

The Boy Scouts motto always comes to mind in D & G threads. "Be Prepared."

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join