It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louisiana lawmaker calls for the military occupation of New Orleans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
They found one of the men who killed the little girl, and they are looking for a second man. These men were career criminals and never should have been out on the street in the first place. A third man who they say had something to do with the girl's murder was killed Monday. The kid they shot is in critical condition, and he was arrested also, but was out on bond, and he never saw a judge so I take back the comment I made about the judge that let him out.

They were part of the 3-N-G drug gang, I've never heard of them but they were apparently named that because of the streets that they formed or met on or something just as stupid.

It doesn't even matter why they shot, the fact remains they shot! and WHY? why do people these days think that the only solution to a problem is to shoot someone? What can be done to stop this? They don't realize or care that DEATH is FINAL. I think it should be a mandatory class in school that these kids have to go through that makes them see what bullets do. How bullets kill people, they should have to go to a shooting crime scene and watch what the investigators do, then they should make them go and tell the family their loved one isn't coming back and finally they should make them watch the autopsy. They should make them attend the funeral. Then maybe they would understand that you can't just "respawn" yourself, you can't reset the game and make yourself alive again.

I really don't know what the answer is but, there has to be an answer! They aren't scared of the police, they aren't scared of anyone, but maybe if they see the finality of death, maybe just maybe they'll understand.

RIP Keira Holmes

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
I think it should be a mandatory class in school that these kids have to go through [color=gold] that makes them see what bullets do.

In my opinion its a darker evil than that.
It's not that they don't see, or are not aware, of what they are doing.
It's that they revel in it.

Shotgun mugging outside a bar just on the edge of the French Quarter: late 80's
The mugger shoots the girl in the face, then gut shots her date who dies two days later.

Or how about this one.
Night time off duty police woman calls medics.
All the employees of the quickystop where she sometimes works late at night have been shot and robbed.
The next day the 14 year old daughter of the slain vietnamese family crawls down from the ceiling, where she hid over night, and I.D.'s the police woman as the one who unlocked the front door and let the gang in.

Or the cop taped by the FBI monitoring his cell as he gave step by step directions to the hit man he hired for a woman that filed police brutality charges against him. FBI wasn't able to stop the hit. Did get a conviction on the officer though.

Ok...
I'm a stop now.

David Grouchy
edit on 20-12-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Yes, IA the people who are doing this are evil, but I don't have an answer on how to stop it, was just trying to think of something that would make them say, maybe I won't shoot that gun.

I mean what kind of sick SOB, sees kids playing in a courtyard and says oh now is the perfect time to take him out, there were bullets every where!! It's a good thing that only one child was murdered that day! I just don't understand what goes through these folks heads when they are doing this.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Treat the gangs and criminals as if they were protesting the corruption in government. Seems like a pretty simple solution to me and yes tongue in cheek but valid none the less. It's sad innocent children have to suffer for the BS we create. No National Guard, fix the problem within the law enforcement, education and economic systems. Setting this kind of precedence is dangerous, before we know know it every mayor of every major or urban city will be asking their governors for National Guard because it's easier than fixing the problem.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join