It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Sucks!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yes, Yes, He is
He has to be the absolutely Worst President, He has Jimmy Carter Bet Hands Down

People Who Really, Really Believe,,,, He's Created 60,000 jobs Please enlighten me with the actual name of who hired these poor Souls! I tend to believe, 60,000 Poor Souls Could Not Draw The Benefits Any More,,, Because They Have Been Unemployed To Long!,,,,,,,, Yes? Don't Even Get Me Started On Obamas Step- Mother Pelosi,,,,
I Have To Say,,, I Really, Really Hate Obama, So start Flaming me. Yes Flame Away!!

Remember the B. P. Oil Platform?

Now We're Screaming Birther Nut Case, But are we really nut cases or citizens looking for truth from a Administration Full Of Lies?

Tim Adams, Former Chief Elections Clerk in Honolulu Says Obama Not Born in Hawaii and no long-form exist for Obama. Aired 6/05/10
Source: ; obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

Senator Barack Obama, Governor Bill Richardson, Senator Hillary Clinton and Ruth Harkin stand during the national anthem.
I Mean Really People,,,,,, You Voted For This P O S

This one You're going to Love!!

barackobamasucks.net...

OK, It's Out there and I'm Not Ashamed of My Decision, I'll Vote For Mickey Mouse With Donald Duck As His VP Before I ever Vote For The Party and The Man, That Turned This Country In To A Nation Looking For A Hand Out!
edit on 20-12-2011 by guohua because: Spelling

ETA: Read This Story: www.wnd.com...
edit on 20-12-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Michelle's face in that first video, priceless!! lmao.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
ha! nice rant! I watch most of those already. Somehow, and I know this is gonna sound crazy. But remember the good ole days, you know when you where standing in somekind of store (Maybe a Target, or Best Buy, or Walmart), and they where playing lion king like crazy!? Sometimes I get this notion that they where like conditioning us to accept.. yeah idk but that is just a thought. But still I find it interesting that these movies coming out aimed at families have more propaganda in them then one thinks.

Anyway on point, I do not consider that man a president. I am not sure what words I could use to describe him. Maybe, after NDAA being passed that its best I just dont talk about political figures..

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
Michelle's face in that first video, priceless!! lmao.

Thank You for the reply and You're Right,,,,Michelle is a Scary Looking Creature For Sure,,,,

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HeavenWolf

Is Not Now and Never Has Been My President,,,,We Need To Do Better and We Need To Be-able To Force Them OUT!
You Know This P O S Said in the beginning,,,, He'd Like To See Gasoline Prices At The Pump Stay At $7 a gallon,,,,,, Remember That?
Well They've Stay Above $3,,, Who's To Blame? Obama!!

President Obama has a solution to the Gulf oil spill: $7-a-gallon gas.

www.nypost.com...
edit on 20-12-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)[/editby

Is Obama's goal of $7 a gallon gasoline in our future?
]

As we suffer through an administration that is proving far more hostile toward fossil fuel usage and the transportation budgets of middle and lower class families than it is toward almost anything else, including Muslim terrorists, and as gas prices head up toward $4 a gallon from the $1.81 a gallon it was before Obama took office ... AWR Hawkins asks "When Gas Hits Four Dollars a Gallon, Will It Be Slow Enough for Obama This Time?"

www.hyscience.com...
edit on 20-12-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I hate posting this up and I am not being racist in anyway but Obama's definition on urbandictionary.com is the chocolate Jimmy Carter lol.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Actually when he was campaigning I was warning my family to stay far away from that man/thing/beast.. Anyway it was really not that hard to convince them because everyone around was becoming an Obama zombie. That is all they talked about, I remember seeing this woman, who made me puke up an expensive dinner .. well I will just show you the video,

Remember this?
. Its ok, I didnt eat this time. So nothing to come up. Anyway all of them just need to get the f out of office. We need to elect Ron Paul and Ted Nugent as VP, and maybe Jesse Ventura as Sec of State! Yeah!! haha!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Makes You Sick To Your Stomach to know there are Stupid People Out There Living and Breathing and Their Allowed To Breed!!!!!
Ron Paul and Ted Nugent as VP, OK I'd Be More Than Happy With That,,, I'd Like To See Ron Paul and C. Rice.
I think there is enough of an Opposite connection there to make things work.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by guohua

I hate posting this up and I am not being racist in anyway but Obama's definition on urbandictionary.com is the chocolate Jimmy Carter lol.

Now That's Strange.
Racist,,,,, NO!
Hate Obama Because He's A Worthless P O S,,,,,,,, is not Racism,,,, It's Caring For Your Country and our Citizens!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

This one is Good Too!
I'm Sure It Was Yelled From Many Obama Koolaide Drinkers

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

LMAO yeah someone needs to ... er nevermind. Anyway you know I was looking into Obama and listening to random people rant and rave about him. One thing is for sure I do think that Obama uses Holograms for some of his presentations. Other thing I cant figure out, is see your picture how Obama has no scars on the back of his head, well look at this

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

What a well thought out thread. I am impressed with the amount of valuable and credible facts you gathered together and think it certainly will be effective convincing Obama supporters why they should definitely NOT be voting for the man again. At least you have ME convinced. I am not going to vote for him again now that you pointed out how unattractive his wife is. I really hadn't noticed the woman before but now that you mention it I notice how inappropriate it is for the country to have a President with a wife that looks like that. Now I've had to forfeit my citizenship (at least during this mans Presidency) so like you, I can say Barack Obama is not my President either. (because I am temporarily not an American) You see if I am a citizen of the US and still say he is not my President... well I'm pretending, stupid or just pretending I'm stupid.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

This one is Good Too!
I'm Sure It Was Yelled From Many Obama Koolaide Drinkers

Obama's Response: "I stole your $hit! All your base are belong to us"

Or maybe after they look into his eyes they are realizing he is yet another half baked terminator...

here is one you will love guohua
I like to title the one above cast your herman cain swagger upon me...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeavenWolf
reply to post by guohua

Actually when he was campaigning I was warning my family to stay far away from that man/thing/beast.. Anyway it was really not that hard to convince them because everyone around was becoming an Obama zombie. That is all they talked about, I remember seeing this woman, who made me puke up an expensive dinner .. well I will just show you the video,

Remember this?
. Its ok, I didnt eat this time. So nothing to come up. Anyway all of them just need to get the f out of office. We need to elect Ron Paul and Ted Nugent as VP, and maybe Jesse Ventura as Sec of State! Yeah!! haha!

Hey, maybe your bulimic. Ted Nugent? I don't think the man can even spell and Jesse Ventura has taken a few too many to the head as well. If they were in line for the Presidency I think I would defect. Can you say hicksville? None of the people you suggest could pass an SAT much less qualify for President. Ron Paul is a little eccentric but I think he might pass an SAT. That's the best you can do. Lets don't be grabbing at straws now just because the last election did not go your way. There will be others. You still have a shot at getting one of your punch drunk WWW Fed guys in there. Don't lose hope.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by HeavenWolf
reply to post by guohua

Remember this?

Hey, maybe your bulimic. Ted Nugent? I don't think the man can even spell and Jesse Ventura has taken a few too many to the head as well. If they were in line for the Presidency I think I would defect. Can you say hicksville? None of the people you suggest could pass an SAT much less qualify for President. Ron Paul is a little eccentric but I think he might pass an SAT. That's the best you can do. Lets don't be grabbing at straws now just because the last election did not go your way. There will be others. You still have a shot at getting one of your punch drunk WWW Fed guys in there. Don't lose hope.

Nah not bulimic, just seriously grossed out by some peoples thoughts. As far as Ted goes it was a joke as well as Jesse, but anyway if America is going to change then at this point it is inevitable ..Hope is not lost if you safeguard it. Peace

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

No, hope is never lost to those that hang onto it. Glad those suggestions were in fun but in order to change things you have to come up with someone better. Who that person is I don't know but if the GOP doesn't pick a winner and I do not think it is Romney we are going to have another 4 unhappy years with this President and I only say unhappy because he has divided the country and isn't even doing much for his own party any more. Liberals want more out of him and GOP wants less. Peace also. Yes, it would be really great if we had a little.

edit on 21-12-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Honestly, these days every where I turn it seems like I see or hear someone endorsing RP. While his record looks nice, I am still skeptical as him being the ideal candidate. Honestly, I would LOVE to see someone like King David running for office..but fat chance for that. I think RP yes has some answers but now I can see that even if he proposing changes does mean they will necessarily happen. That alone could spell disaster given the fragile circumstances of the US.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Not only me but a Democrat Congressman I believe.
Here's a quote from you and I'll post that Congressman next.

I am not going to vote for him again now that you pointed out how unattractive his wife is.

Now You Do Know Don't You,,, That a Democrat is Never Wrong in Their Mind,,, So let me know what you think about his comment.

Lawmaker Says Michelle Obama Has ‘Large Posterior’

Our source, a Democratic operative who heard the whole thing, said he was “very loud”. Sensenbrenner was overheard saying that after buying all their “crap” (his word) a woman approached him and praised first lady Michelle Obama. He told the woman that Michelle should practice what she preaches — “she lectures us on eating right while she has a large posterior herself.”

Source: www.mediabistro.com...

Now I've Never Studied Michelle's Back Side,,,,,

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

People are rude. And his poor daughter is making Chelsea Clinton look like a raving beauty but fortunately for the President I vote with my eyes closed based on substance and matters of fact and not appearance. If the Fast and Furious thing does not resolve itself I think he will have some problems but against Romney who looks even slicker and most people DO vote on appearances we will stick with the Devil we know rather than chance the one we don't.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I'm enjoying your replies so very much

The Clinton Females are Frightening Looking on Their Very Best Day

I will vote, but not for Obama, That is not going to happen,,, We have the Three Stooges Now, Obama, Biden and Pelosi.
What not resurrect Larry, Curly and Moo and vote for the Real Three Stooges, I'm sure they'd do a Better Job!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join