It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey there, Pleaiadians... you're ruining my life

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by k33l
I am not on ATS for a solution to "my potential murder". That assumption is idiotic. I am posting on ATS because it is one of those places on the internet where people as crazy as my stalker ex like to hang out. That is absolutely perfect for me since, as I stated earlier, she does specifically mention Yule as a date when something is supposed to happen (or as a deadline, it's not very clear). I was merely hoping any other pleiadian fanatics could have any idea what that means. Having that information would mean knowing what to expect, and I can't imagine it must be hard for anyone to understand how important such information would be to a person who is going through a lot of stress at the moment.

You won't find that here or anywhere else online. People who have these types of delusional new age belief systems all have different stories, its not ordered at all. It's just a bunch of people who share the belief that they're from outer space and can channel entities. She's just a confused fantasy prone person, much of the stuff she writes to you is probably just one big complicated symbol for "i miss you, lets have sex please".

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

It's just a bunch of people who share the belief that they're from outer space and can channel entities.

Taking part in active 'channeling' is a form of submission to possession. What kind of spirits do you think desire to possess? It is such channellers who greatly propagate the falsity that 'Pleiadians' are enlightened beings wanting to assist humanity. They do not, for they are representatives of the 'fallen' who desire His Children to 'fall away' with them by following 'new age' ideaology in Separation of the Divine Will.

edit on 25-12-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Tell them that they have to respect your freewill.

5 star advice in a single sentence!

If you end up communicating with them and they won't take no for an answer, they are not benevolent as they make out to be.

Usually, they won't even interfere in your life unless you ask.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Define communicating? The Taurus group in real bases, not just humans writing emails, communicate in a rather odd fashion. To begin with they think of us as primitive, and they use phasing. Ie. stealthed. But you're in a checkup situation with them, like I was in my bathroom, roughly Feb-March 2010, after a night of flashes and an outline of a tall strong male, much like what I will describe in this post, appearing beside the outdoor shed with the words, Do Not Involve The Children, coming in my mind, after I had noticed a round dark grey metallic looking orb, at their window on the second floor of the townhouse, and having a checkup that night, the next day in the tub, had another They use what methods are permitted, ie. if you can be paralyzed or if your will is tampered, because you are in an altered state. In my case, it was a female technician, ie doctor, who met my mind, with gentle humor attempting to put me at ease for I assumed the greys were at it again. I don't paralyzed, but altered will and put to sleep even in high panic, arms heavy and so tired I can't lift them occurred on occasion.

Realizing that there was no out, that I had spent quite some time, a couple years praying for assistance, asking for Angels to be sent, asking in the name of Christ for them to depart I finally just thought, well, I am not going to be hateful or resentful, but to be kind, and help the doctor feel better for I felt her tension and she was just doing her job. The minute I thought that,

He appeared 8 foot tall, his head at the ceiling, outline and in biotech type armor, obviously guarding the technician, and built like Triple H, long blond hair, dark blond. And the words came, Not all humans are alike.

From this gathered we were rather primitive. hostile or fear based.

In any case, the part about finishing my bath, was foggy, and next I was at the sink and then I was blow drying hair.

Not a lot of recollection. Then I thought to ask him to identify as a friend said to do that its their protocol to identify.

I saw him vaguely at the doorway to my room, head to the roof. That height creates a predator feeling, by the way, you don't understand unless you experience that how vulnerable and prey like you feel. However, he did not send that energy, his was protector and very almost hero. And yes, I am aware that that could be manipulation of our perception. Very much aware.

He identified from Taurus constellation 65 light years away, and from a base here, which he named. And on our frequency, if there is a frequency diference, its probably US miitary type thing.

Anyway, he was gone. Went downstairs and searched for Taurus, remembered my friend telling me that one of our crafts that flew 50 feet over our roof and greeted me, was a wingless plane like a cigar, and he said it was Aldebaran. Well it turns out Aldebaran is 65.1 light years away.

Next day, i felt the craft and suddenly had images of him, his wife, his children, their home, almost like snapshots of a perfect family situation, and wholesomeness,and then communiciation that they were in a frequency battle. I knew it was the ones who performed all those medical/gynelogical things, greys and just prayed and prayed for God to send angels to protect whoever was good and protecting me from them, and held light.

That night, had my eye nearly smeared in by someting long and sticky, and was woken up just as it happened. Something was very upset that it was no longer allowed access. My eye was red and swollen and sore the next day.

A week or so later, at the door, there was a thwang noice, movement, and this deep stinging scoop mark. These are small and very deep and I've had them all my life and they heal slow.

www.alienjigsaw.com...

No longer allowed in. Never since have I ever received a wound on my body, or experienced a negative abduction. I just remembered and realized that we had still experienced a family abduction, but not anything negative and no wounds. I don't recall anything negative in that one, and won't be seeking to find out, its not something I really want to do. That was end of May 2010.

That, Kindness, and unconditional love was the turning point.

And I don't really know what to think about the ETs here, in the bases, who they are, ie. is this a previous cycle more aware group, who these people truly are.

But they don't communicate the normal way.

Its not, hey how are you doing. Its more medical and altered state, possbily paralysis, and you know, typical ufology.

Now who are the pleiadians then, the Taurus group is from the Bases, so aren't they working with the others, Pleadies is a part of Taurus.

edit on 26-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
So if they're human I'd ignore them, if he doesnt want to talk to them. But if they're not human, I don't recommend communicating with them at all. It wouldn't be a heart to heart chat, but a medical procedure ET experience that most don't really want to experience much to begin with.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by k33l

i cannot believe how close-minded this website turns out to be. also, i don't see a reason to argue my point of how ignorant these replies have been....
i do not think fearing this person is the way to go, obviously, if they are your ex how come you cant understand them? and the limited background info makes it extra hard to translate. also that there are no linked messages, i cant do much to help you. i can confirm that Pleiadians are none to fear and their channelers aren't interested in murders, scheming, or even hurting ANYONE. you don't have to trust me, and for the negative energies out there, that don't believe that go do some REAL searching. read what the channelers say, does it sound 'scary' to you? of course not. fear is the first place people go to lately, eh? The ignorance in thinking these channelers and followers are part of a cult is too idiotic to comprehend. that is definitely not what is going on. as for your question, i have no real answer to you. it is MUCH to vague to understand. only you and the other person can work this out.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I think of it in those terms, but you're better than me at putting it into words.

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by RollaFarmBoy29

The platform of reality we're all in. Its infinity, infinite energies, both animate/intellect and inanimate, infinite frequencies, space-time frequencies, basically is infinite channels like in a radio station/computer/tv combined.
If you cap infinity in any way, its finiteness.

Fractal Zoom Mandelbrot Corner

Size isn't really relevant for you zoom into anything even a grain of sand and its equally endless. In fact you can't measure infinity so there is no Big/Small, Higher/Lower, Past/Future. No Time.

Trip Into Infinity 2

We're playing this whole infinite universe within us.

Beyond our Universe - Infinity Zoom [HD]

Largest star ever discovered, compared to our Sun

Stars are related to our consciousness, grade/level/size.

Infinity isn't boring and our infinite journey is not sitting on clouds with haarps. But its not linear either. Its all at once. Its like an infinite roll of film, each clip that moves along with change, but each clip also exists forever, but its only our perception that makes a forward seeming linear journey.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2011 by RollaFarmBoy29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Pleaideans, from the 7 sisters, the Pleaides in on one hand of the stars above the Great Pyramid. The other hand being the Sirians, the 3 stars.

Having met a Sirian before, as smart as they are, they don't think much of earth-born peoples. The game they play is this: Come with me. Let's do this. Let's do that. And because they are tall and very analytical and intelligent and can do high-tech things, and know what you are thinking, you think, okay, they have my best interests in mind.

But then, it dawns on you that you aren't doing anything by your own choice, but under the direction of a Sirian. Then you think, hey why aren't they doing this themselves, being that they are so smart? And then you realize that they are keeping their hands clean by getting you to volunteer yourself to interfere with a bigger scheme of things. What, you think they are going to cover your behind when the axe starts to drop? Ah no, you did it, you have to deal with it, they were merely guiding and watching you.

Okay, that being said, what is so different with the Pleiadians? So they are blonde. So they fly in Ziggurat-style space ships. So they are telepathic and wear nice clean white robes. So they pop out of places to guide people out of destruction. Actually that's not so bad.

If that person is a Pleiadian, she would not be using the Internet to communicate with you, if you are also a Pleiadian. You'd be having a telepathic conversation, and she'd be driving a ziggurat-looking space flyer, that moves according to her willpower. She'd be telling you what you ate for breakfast, asking you what your peace plans are for the day, weird nice stuff like that. Lightworkers, yikes. You see a ball of light and you think it's a power? It's a side effect from transporting into this world. I doubt Pleiadians hang around Earth long for the...atmosphere? The culture? The Lady Gaga concerts? lolol.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by k33l
Anyway... got another email today, again in spanish. This time, lexicon is slightly more complex and reads a lot closer to actual spanish written by a spanish person.

This message is rather short and says something about me choosing the dark path and having to find the woman with the same red totem as mine. Also says I should be "preparing my heart". Again, I'm not sure what that means. The closing line is "the mu people protects you". Lol.

So.. anyone know what I should expect from this person and/or the pleiadians in general? Who's making money out of this? I'm sure there's gotta be a lot of people making money out of this.

P.S. - Please refrain from requesting the full email text and/or email address of the person involved. That would be not only illegal for me to do (and I must take care if I ever have to see a lawyer for all of this) but also unethical. This person might be a stalker and might not deserve this kind of respect from me, but I do fear the repercussions such an action might provoke.
edit on 22/12/2011 by k33l because: added ps

That's too bad that you can't share email text, keeping your wacky woman admirer anonymous. I wanted to see it. Okay, you choosing the dark path, and finding a red totem? Say wha..? Maybe she's a bruja, or a medicine woman, and she's pushing your stupid buttons to try to get you curious to find out more. And then along email #5 she will tell you that you have a curse on you and for 777 bucks she will pray to the Virgin Mary, who was a Pleiadian, and dispel your curse. She's probably pulling candle spells on you to get some dinero out of it.

Set incoming email phasers to Junk. Problem solved.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Please point to any evidence or proof that channeling pleaidians is anything but fake!!
I was a spiritualist for a long time and have seen many channelers, and they were all attention whores or out to rip people off. Not one genuine or honest person amongst them.
No life what so ever has evolved in the pleaidian system and if you take the time to read some real evidence based on fact it will prove it. Stop listening to looneys who claim they channel people from the stars!!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

The perfection of your words in speaking the truth, raw and naked for what it really is within the realm of its utter deception is profound. How many can see this when they read your words? Man is vulnerable to the passing winds of their instant dreams and desires. Often they cannot differentiate between truth and the sensibilities of flesh and earth desires. They wish something to be true so they inflate themselves with those desires never seeing what is truly in front of them.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

the doubt and sarcasm is very unnerving, i don't see the purpose on condemning a whole society based on WHAT information exactly? imagine what they would think of us, not even opening up to some truth. just ignorance, fun isn't it?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by k33l

This message is rather short and says something about me choosing the dark path and having to find the woman with the same red totem as mine. Also says I should be "preparing my heart". Again, I'm not sure what that means. The closing line is "the mu people protects you". Lol.

The "mu" people are Lemurians.
en.wikipedia.org...(lost_continent)

There may be other people in history that were also known as "mu", I don't know though.

I had never heard of them connected to the Pleaiadians before, but I don't know much about them either.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

the lemurians are our great ancestors, see here --> www.worldtrans.org...

as are the pleiadians. and in response to your final comment, EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED. EVERYTHING IS RELATED. EVERYTHING IS IMPORTANT. stop believing in coincidence.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dumboooo

Interesting link, thank you. I see the connection now.

My son is half native, and both of us are very intuitive. His father (native) isn't intuitive, but he trusted my intuition, always.

The link also said

You're going to notice more and more people feeling inexplicably drawn to places where there is a lot of land or earth. You may find more and more people moving from the cities.

I was raised in Vancouver, and for the last few years, every time I move, it's further away from the city, and further north.
No coincidences.......

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

you sure its not living cost? rather then some "spiritual" thing im guessing its because prices are going up...and ill even add in that the further you go away from the city or "closer to land or earth" the cheaper it becomes...i mean cmon.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius

you sure its not living cost? rather then some "spiritual" thing im guessing its because prices are going up...and ill even add in that the further you go away from the city or "closer to land or earth" the cheaper it becomes...i mean cmon.

Here, the further away from the cities, certain things are cheaper, like houses and property taxes, but food is way more expensive, except for what I grow in our short growing season, and things like satelite tv, and phone service, and internet costs more because in the city you get to "bundle" your services together. I pay over $300 for what costs $100 in the city. No cell phone service here either. No cheap stores like Walmart within 3 hours of me.

Less drama out in the middle of nowhere. And clean skies! It's worth the extra costs.
I never really thought about it before and I don't know if I consider it a "spiritual" thing, but it sure is pretty in our "out of the way" types of places. Snow everywhere right now. It does make one's spirit feel good when you see deer are running around in your yard.
It's so nice and quiet out there.

As far as whether or not there are Pleaiadians or Lemurians, who knows. I take it all with a grain of salt, but sometimes something makes a little sense, sort of. The peacefullness of it all. Again, who knows, and what if.

Hopefully the OP can deal with his stalker without too many problems. If he/she really thinks they are Pleaiadian, maybe they'll realize they're supposed to be peaceful too.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Just for those who think that this pleiadean stuff is just new age bull crap.

Stop being so ignorant and do a little bit of research into ancient history and the teachings of ancient cultures.

Since ancient times in many ancient cultures and civilizations the Pleiades star system has been of great significance and legend of beings having assisted in human kinds evolution and great knowledge has been passed down from beings coming from this start system.

It is no coincidence that the Pleiades's have been talked about and said to be a huge influence in human kinds progression of consciousness and are still playing a leading role today.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ChimeraLOL

That's why I look at a lot of things with a "what if" type of attitude.
We don't know our past, and it's not like the governments don't lie to us about many, many things.

I saw a huge flash of light up around the Orion system one night. I was showing my husband a really bright star I was looking at, that didn't fit in with what was supposed to be up there, according to Stellarium, and while we were both looking at it, it got much bigger very fast and then flashed out of existence. I searched the internet for answers about the flash in the sky, and couldn't find anything.
I'm glad we both saw it.

We know so little about our world/universe.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
so this pleidian (however you spell it) stuff is a cult?

how long has it been since you broke up with this girl?

she's either schizophrenic or she's very gullible. she doesn't seem to be threatening you but if she is mentally unstable that could change.

have you asked her to stop sending you the emails or have you been ignoring them?

if she doesn't threaten you i don't know that the cops could even do anything at this point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join