It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Accurate Alex Jones Predictions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Over the years, Alex Jones has predicted several major events with stunning accuracy. Among these were 9/11, the real estate housing collapse, the announcement of a one world currency, terrorism involving a white person, and Bilderberg attendee Rick Perry running for president. And his main source is public documents:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Oh, hey!
I made one of those.
Let me see if I can find it.

Ah yes here it is.

David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Put enough monkeys in a room with typewriters and eventually you'll get Shakespeare. I'll give him props on getting information out that I sometimes would not have heard of, but really don't like the guy or trust him.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Put enough monkeys in a room with typewriters and eventually you'll get Shakespeare. I'll give him props on getting information out that I sometimes would not have heard of, but really don't like the guy or trust him.

Ha haha. Fair enough.
I know this is a rather long video (30 minutes)
but if you want to get a better bead on the guy
listen to him when he is speaking to his peers and not playing "crazy in the basement"

Heh.

In this 32 minute video he
    likens himself to a dead dog covered in maggots
    goes angry over the first amendment
    advises fellow talk show hosts to be "real"
    declares the enemy as Technocrats and Monopoly Men
    the public is tired of politicians
    The public IQs are lower
    lists the staggering number of daily downloads he gets
    talks about how he got his start
    planned artificial scarcity
    how to convince people on the internet you are not lying

I've haven't been too impressed with him in the past, but I find this video to be quite extraordinary. I hope he didn't just peak with this one. That he continues to improve.

David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
S+F.
I watched his show earlier which included a piece on the Oklahoma bombing and it`s pretty good.
I`ve followed him for years and despite his dramatics, he`s keeping us informed and waking more people up every day.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Come on man, you're really not giving him enough credit. Those were some pretty damn good predictions. Why don't you trust him? He's big on protecting the Constitution and warning us about things. Plus he isn't your typical MSM reporter, he constantly calls out the media for their bias and propaganda. And he basically always has public documents to back up what he says, not to mention he's a huge Ron Paul supporter and constantly stresses how important getting him elected is.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Same sentiments here too.

Also, wasn't it obvious that white converts to extremism would start bombing?

No wait, that's not a prediction is it because there have been white terrorists for centuries. The IRA were all white Irish men planting bombs everywhere to kill and maim innocents. Did AJ predict that too and if so, where's the video from the 1960s that predicted this?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

He didn't just predict that a white guy would be involved in terrorism, he even said the name "White Al Qaeda" would be used. But whatever, let's say that one doesn't count.

He predicted a terrorist attack and even suggested that Osama Bin Laden would be used. I guess he just got lucky on that one...

He also called that a politician who attended a Bilderberg meeting would run for president in the next election years before it happened, because he talked to a guy who has been studying that group for years. Yeah that's gotta be blind luck as well.

The destruction of currency to bring in a controllable currency? He just read that from public Trilateral Commission statements. Hell that's where he gets half of his information-- from public documents that people don't take the time to read, even when he reads the article name and says "go look it up".
edit on 20-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Infiltrate, infiltrate.

Truth has become wide-spread the last decade. Many people have opened their eyes to the blurry haze of illusions that once enslaved them. The "Conspiracy Movement" and "Truth Movement" have been target for infiltration just as much as the Catholic Church and all levels and parties of governmental 'systems.'

I believe Alex Jones to be such an infiltrator. Either that, or he is spiritualy ignorant. I am joyous of the eyes and minds that he has helped to open. There were several instances where his interviews brought me accurate and exclusive information.

But straight to the point: Alex jones is a fear-mongerer. Any intentions based on fear, anger, hate, or worry is fully counter-productive to a mature and responsible future. Alex Jones preaches just as much fear as Evangelical Preachers. He stirs up as much hate as a Ku Klux Klan rally. He influences as much separation as the Wahabi Muslims or the Zionists. He polarizes his fans as much as the bi-partisan two-party systems.

He gives great information, but he cultivates low (negative) vibrations. Us versus them... they are doing this to us... we are victims... we need to stand up to them... oh my god this is happening... NO WHERE does this man spread Hope, Love, Reconsiliation, Peace, or Unity. What ever you fight, you become.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Do people still cite this fraudster for material?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
P.S.

It was WILLIAM MILTON COOPER who predicted 9/11 and NAMED Osama bin Laden as the boogeyman. He was assassinated by plain clothes law enforcement officers in an ambush on his own property for his truth work.

edit on 12/20/11 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Oh yeah, thats the guy Alex Jones ripped off. Cheers, was trying to remember what the video was where alex jones is clearly exposed as a fraud because of that.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I understand exactly what you mean. But at this point, it there really any argument that many of the things that he tends to go over the top with are false? How many people here actually deny that there are powerful people working in secrecy to literally control our country and even the world? This should be obvious to people by now.

Look at the elections and the puppet politicians, look at all of the media propaganda and the control of information, look at the destruction of the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. The government spies on all forms of communication through the Patriot Act, they're going to start censoring the internet through SOPA, and also will have the military arresting citizens in America and throwing them in jail forever without a trial. This is literally on par with North Korea or some other oppressive regime! This is no joke at all!

That's like the "black-baggers" in V For Vendetta that come and snatch people and just torture them in a dark cell. That is going to be happening to American citizens! But of course there's always good intentions, it's always to protect people and keep them safe from monsters who are going to kill us all, even though people have a great chance of dying from bee-stings than terrorism.

People eat it up though. They execute many of the terrorist attacks, use the media to scare people, and then use their corrupt elected officials to push forth whatever agenda they see fit. If anybody is fear mongering, it's the mainstream media that half of Americans are zombified from.

You should be telling them that fear is counter-productive, because while he is constantly stressing how serious these things are and trying to get people awake and aware, the mainstream media actually shapes our foreign policy and the future of our liberty with their constant fear mongering about terrorism, which as this point has cost our country trillions of dollars and half of the Bill of Rights.

The us vs. them mentality is very healthy and accurate, because that's the way it is.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

See the thing is though, pay more attention to what Alex Jones has to say and you will quickly find out he has absolutely no idea who is running this planet. All he does is take head lines and fear mongers over them like any typical alarmist Fox News broadcast.

You will learn far more from a history book than you will that huckster.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

It would have been nice if he sourced that guy. Or maybe they were both looking at the same information, I don't know much about William Cooper, but if he's getting his information regarding topics like these from the standpoint of a civilian, then I'm sure Alex Jones has access to the same resources.

Or maybe he did rip him off on that one, but if that's the cast the point still remains that he was warning about the terrorist attack before it happened, and was urging his listeners to call in and warn the government about it. I think the nobility that comes with at least trying, even if the effort is next to futile, outweighs the plagiarism or whatever you'd like to call it.

Still though, that's pretty dishonest if he did steal the theory from him without giving him credit. ETA: Listening to that video, it's amazing how similar the things they talk about sound. They're really on the same page.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

See the thing is though, pay more attention to what Alex Jones has to say and you will quickly find out he has absolutely no idea who is running this planet.
I think he makes it pretty clear. It's the extremely wealthy bankers and other elite that operate within and control through organizations such as the Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Comission, the Federal Reserve and other major financial institutions around the globe. The tentacles branch out through there into other areas like the mainstream media and political systems of not just America but around the world,

All he does is take head lines and fear mongers over them like any typical alarmist Fox News broadcast.
If that's how you see it, that's fine, and at times I see myself thinking the same thing about certain subjects. But at least he gives his resources so people can read it for themselves and give their own analysis about it, and decide for themselves whether his interpretation is correct or if it's just a baseless scare tactic. And the perspective he takes is often a breath of fresh air compared to the framed mainstream medias perspective of an issue.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

"I don't know much about William Cooper, but if he's getting his information regarding topics like these from the standpoint of a civilian, then I'm sure Alex Jones has access to the same resources.'

William Cooper was in the air force, navy, and a member of the Naval Intelligence Briefing Team. On top of that, he was the creator and founder of the Citizens Agency for Joint Intelligence (C.A.J.I.), which was the largest civilian intelligence gathering organization in the world.

Alex Jones would beg to examine William Cooper's research and information.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Wow, I need to look into that guy. I don't know how I haven't heard of him by now...

From what he's saying in this interview, at that time he only had one incorrect prediction.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The control system does not want Cooper's work to be known. He has been silenced by assassination. U.S. President Bill Clinton even went so far as to publicly say that William Cooper is the "most dangerous man in talk radio." A guy that simply exposes truth is more dangerous than those militant White Supremacists on the air? Reasoning like this lets you know there is a "Information War."

"Behold A Pale Horse" is an awesome book written by Cooper. I also suggest his "Mystery Babylon" audio recordings and any lectures/speeches you can find.

Cooper gave his life to wake us up. He is a true hero.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Yeah he briefly touched up on his book in this interview I'm watching. I'll definitely get it and check out his information, thanks for letting me know about him.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join