It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

... Krazy Thinking ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You know there are natural wind currents and ocean currents, that cause certain depressions, tropical storms, and even hurricanes. I wonder if any of that has anything to do with the animals in the water.

www.subsim.com
I was reading the other day about super sonic speed travel for underwater vessels. Well I was wondering were these people onto something. They have a theory that states that water if you go into a certain direction it touches and reacts to objects unlike anything elsebecause it captures the object and when the object it creates a pull or gravitational affect behind the object I was wondering how many fish and animals that are in the Ocean and I was wondering if thier over all movement effects the oceans Tide or not so much the tide but the Currents in the ocean. I know that the first thought that comes to mind is that some of these currents have been running this way and are gradually changing over time. But what if this is just because the migratory patterns of every fish plays a vital part of and ever changing eco system becasue of the dying out of some species.

I haev to come back anf finish this in a minute please give me any additional informtion if anyone has it .

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Related News Links:
search.msn.com

[edit on 9-9-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Bet
I dont think its possible,IMO, that the fish can affect the currents That is like the old saying, "If everyone in the world jumped at the same time would the earth move?" Maybe it would IF everyone did it. So I think that unless ALL the fish in the sea swam in one direction ,it wouldnt change or influence the currents.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Doesn't that make sense that they are all in coordination with each other ? Maybe someone already knew this or maybe the scientist that knew that extinction would be bad for the human race knew it would throw off the way the world works but it is happening slowly hence the fact that there have been minor changes in the Polar activity becasue some of the wahles were killed off years ago and it is effecting the way the water runs. We would have to take milliobs and billions of fish to make a different unless we took millions of Whales ... Can you imagine if you took all of the whales outta the ocean you know how much force one whale puts off I mean but what if the way the water touches thier skin and the way that thier skin attracts to the water so they get the most Acceleration out of one swipe of thier tail. I mean it isn't something that is or coudl change just by one boat going east to west or hundreds of boats could maybe throw it off alittle and cause different equations that may end up causing Hurricanes and Tornadoes or other depresions and storms.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I see now, you are refering to the Chaos theory. ex: A butterfly flaps its wings causing a change in air flow which builds and builds, merging with the larger wind gusts. That small wind was ebough to build the wind gust to blow over the warm water of the atlantic, spinning the air, then WAM! you get a hurricane.

Then yes, I would have to agree with you.

I'm a strong believer in that theory.

[edit on 8-9-2004 by Xayden]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Let's make one them apply it ok ... If we get lets say some way to move
20,000 lbs pressure ---------------------------------------------------------->
and

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
My idea was in the weapons area linked to a rense article i read last night.
The butterfly thingy was in response to gazroks post. But yes this thread and mine are going down the same road. Although i am taking it with a pinch of salt. I suppose since the day after the weather has been on my mind lately.

E_T

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xayden
"If everyone in the world jumped at the same time would the earth move?" Maybe it would IF everyone did it.

First you would have to collect all people to same side of earth.

Originally posted by Xayden
I see now, you are refering to the Chaos theory. ex: A butterfly flaps its wings causing a change in air flow which builds and builds, merging with the larger wind gusts. That small wind was ebough to build the wind gust to blow over the warm water of the atlantic, spinning the air, then WAM! you get a hurricane.

Yeah, it's just very unpropable.

Little same: even death of one man can cause world war leading to death of millions thought there are thousands of people dying every day and nothing happens because of that.

top topics

join