It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crony capitalism exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I know some of these have been posted here before, but here is all of them. These venn diagrams are the best way to prove that big business runs government.

edit on 20-12-2011 by targeting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This, unfortunately, is believable (without me actually doing any kind of research).

Thanks for posting, do you have any documentation on this?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Look at all those D's, Clinton's and Obama's.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Some may look at this and say "big deal," but it really is a huge problem. I know for a fact that there are still people who do not believe this is occurring, and those who do, for the most part, understand that this is wrong.

Anyone who represents corporate interests, or anyone on any business' payroll or who make money from any business should NOT be allowed to participate in government. Our politicians are supposed to represent the interests of the people; that's why we vote them into office.

There is huge pressure, when working for both a business and the people, to choose only ONE to benefit, and many politicians succumb to their greed, so the people suffer, although it isn't always apparent initially.
There should be some new bills passed that eliminate these conflicts-of-interest in politics. A 3rd grader could tell that this is BAD for the general population.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Crony capitalism charts !

So much corruption and revolving door politics its sick!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
This, unfortunately, is believable (without me actually doing any kind of research).

Thanks for posting, do you have any documentation on this?

I don't have any documentation but it is true. I looked up several of the people on the charts before posting this. The people are all who the chart says they are. Look it up yourself.
edit on 20-12-2011 by targeting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by targeting

Can I ask where you found the chart? I would like to look into it more.
edit on 21-12-2011 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by targeting

STARRED & FLAGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent thread...........was watching a Sunday Political program "Moyer's Crony and Capitalism"

And folks...............this is the way it is.

Our government has been bought by our real "god" the almighty dollar.

Here are a few videos and boy, while short, they show you how both parties, Republican / Democrat are both whores to the large corporations that have bought them.

#2 at 3:41 - the solution and it ain't pretty...............things will have to get a lot worse for the common man/woman until the real change which must come from the people change what is now taking place.

Description of video:

Bill Moyers interviews David Stockman about the undue influence of Big Money on elections and thereby destroying Democracy. The deregulation and change in attitutde on the part of investors Banks corporations over the last thirty years from Ronald Reagan to Clinton to Bush to Obama the changes made to give free rein to the market has become disastrous for America and the American people.Wall Street is motivated by Greed getting larger and larger returns on their investments without any concern of the negative impact this has had and is having on the American people and the nation

I'm going to watch the rest of the show on TV which is a more recent show, but this video hopefully wets your appetite to put down that damn ipod, Xbox, HP / Twilight Novel because as I've state before, folks there are real vampires, and they live, breathe and work on Wall Street.

If we don't change and I mean really change this conspiracy, we're (or most of us) are literally going to go down the tube.

We have to get corporations out of our politics COMPLETELY by a Constitute Amendment.

Money must be taken out of politics...........this solution alone is addressed in the video above and until people realize how much our politicians have been bought out and demand a change things will continue to degenerate.

Couldn't help it these are soooooooooooo good I'm adding one more.

Description of video:

ICJqDxTIxqQ&feature=colike

Again, it's just not Democrats, it's also the Republicans as well - they ALL work for the bankers and large corporations.

If we want REAL CHANGE, we're going to have to change the way our politicians do business.

One more...................you need to see this.

How our political business is done.

"Throw Them All Out" by Peter Schweizer - I'm ordering his book.

We still think that to get rich requires hard work, focus and applying yourself. No more............it's now who you know, inside tips (that for most of us would be illegal) and using your power in office to enrich yourself at the expense of your true calling to office.

Now I did a thread (that got hardly any notice and a lot of so what, I don't care) our Senators and Congress get really lush medical and retirement packages most of us could only dream of............AND THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO WORK FOR US

If you folks are hopping mad and don't take to the streets (our voting system is rigged so your votes really don't count)........you're a bunch of compliant sheep and get exactly what is coming to you and your family.

This last video is over 30 minutes but is the most vital one of the three to get a clear understanding of what the hell is really going on.

We need a second revolution.

Yes honestly we do, it's time.
edit on 11-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join