It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Footage.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

THIS VIDEO WAS LEAKED BY WIKILEAKS IN OCTOBER 2011. UFO sighted and caught on film. This ain't a weather balloon, or some CGI thrown together, this is the real deal. We are not alone in this universe

I originally search for this on ATS search, thinking it must have been on here but as it weren't (Or atleast I couldn't find it) I thought I'd post it.

Anyway, I must say that this footage (although grainy) is some of the best UFO footage I have seen. Its the strange shapes the lights make that have me amazed, nothing I have ever seen nor heard of can maneuver like these do.

(To Mods: If there are multiple threads on this video, please feel free to delete.)

ALS
edit on 20-12-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That is pretty cool. Unfortunately lights are the easiest to fabricate (from what I've heard from skeptics).

I think its pretty awesome!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Is there any proof that this is Wikileaks derived, or is it just someone pretending it is to add a flavour of authenticity to a video that could be any manmade plane, heli or balloon. Note the flashing lights.

Ask yourself. If this is a alien UFO, then why do they have so many lights and why lights?

Regards

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I don't doubt you, OP.

However, how do we know this is from Wikileaks and not just some video uploaded to youtube with that title and description?

Do you have a link to where it's located on the wikileaks site?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I tried finding any evidence that this video has anything to do with Wikileaks, and could not. Whoever posted it seems to have multiple videos "from Wikileaks." Unless I'm mistaken, Wikileaks doesn't usually involve themselves in UFO footage.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Wikileaks connection, no not yet.

But the footage is cool none the less.

ALS

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Where on wikileaks? I somehow doubt this is from wikileaks, they mostly leak stuff from the government, this looks like it is just some random stooge that filmed it, government footage would be far better quality. Cause this looks like just any other chinese lantern movie, or cgi, or whatever. Especially when the lights go behind the crane...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Obviously swamp gas powered Chinese lanterns with flare powered balloons. But really it does look interesting to me.

I was going to ask about the Wikileaks connection as others already have. I was just glancing at some pages attempting to find it and couldn't but doesn't mean it's not from them. Nice video though, regardless.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
looks like 3 groups of military aircraft flying over some sort of mountain, then turning left.
I can't see any unexplainable manouver they fly.

but since we don't know what exactly flew there .. yes, UFO

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
ALS,
I don't think I have seen this before...
I like the perspective and the capture of intelligent movement. I already believe we have been and continue to be visited by races from other planets. So its not too much if a strech for me to look at a UFO video and say "hey... That looks like a UFO."
It definately is a flying object of an unidentified nature. Military or extraterrestrial remains the question.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
whoever was filming should really of been atleast a tiny bit excited at what they were seeing don't you think?! i'd of been going ape # if i seen that...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

But the footage is cool none the less.

Agreed!

It would just be cool to have it come from some pseudo-legitimate source like wikileaks.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I have emailed the video creator about the wikileak connection, will let you all know if he/she returns the message.

ALS

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It caught my attention that at 1:30-1:32, when one light passes in front of another, the light in front has a bold black outline that looks very unnatural to my eye. Otherwise it's very convincing to me, except that if I were filming this, i don't think i could remain so calm and quiet about it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Wikileaks. Right.

It would seem to be the FACH flight demonstration team as discussed here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Maybe? This video if real along with the thousands of other real videos leaves me with allot of questions. I'll stay on the fence even though me my family and millions of people around the world are seeing these things every day, before you tell me to show you the picture proof I already posted them on ats and sent all the pictures and video to the FBI and every one ells that I thought mite care about an unknown vehicle from who knows where flying over my home, city and country, sadly I guess they don't. Good find op thanks

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hi folks! I usually sit out at night filming a dark sky above an urban area, (first clue). Sometimes I see car lights on a distant hill, so I get the idea that with my video editing software I could superimpose some of those distant lights in the sky, seeming, really on a road on a distant hill and magnify that look to make a farce UFO video just to test my skills. I also have some nice metasynth software to add an ominous soundtrack to the video experiment. The effort may get me an A in class, I may release in to Youtube to get pedestrian comments about my work.

What do you think?

If you ask me personally its lights in the sky and why would an extraterrestrial space traveling craft need headlights?

Its probably another small aircraft club doing night time maneuvers.

Oops, I didn't notice Phage chimed in with links.
edit on 20-12-2011 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Any idea where the video was filmed?
Also the guy filming it seems very calm to me, If I had filmed that I would be freaking out a bit and why was he filming just before they showed up?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So low res it's impossible to determine anything about the lights. My big concern about it, too, is that the guy's just shooting the sky for a minute or so then the lights appear. Could be he saw something before he got the camera and was hoping to catch it again, then it came out of the clouds, but it still seems suspicious without being explained away.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It is a formation flight team filmed in Santiago, Chile on December 16, 2009.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join