It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Face In Picture My Friend Took

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It certainly looks like a face, but I too am wondering if there was smoke in the room at the time of the picture. Also, the pic looks like it was taken in low light on a cell phone and those seem to get more artifacts than other cameras.

It is worth the post though since it is very interesting.

Umm...give the doggie a biscuit before midnight and watch out for your ankles!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsawyer2
It certainly looks like a face, but I too am wondering if there was smoke in the room at the time of the picture. Also, the pic looks like it was taken in low light on a cell phone and those seem to get more artifacts than other cameras.

It is worth the post though since it is very interesting.

Umm...give the doggie a biscuit before midnight and watch out for your ankles!

I will ask. And thanks for your kind response. I am not for sure either.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
woops forgot to edit my friends name out...might as well do the same with my last name..

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZacharyW
woops forgot to edit my friends name out...might as well do the same with my last name..

You should Zack, if for no other reason that it would give someone who had bad intentions a starting point.

I found your profile in just a few seconds on facebook. Originally from Houston, TX.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
That looks pretty stunning. There's no way to know what it is really. Maybe if there was a professional ghost buster around?

*stands up and looks around*

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousrb
That looks pretty stunning. There's no way to know what it is really. Maybe if there was a professional ghost buster around?

*stands up and looks around*

If there's something strange
in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?

GhostBusters!

And Post it on ATS!

If there's something weird
and it don't look good
Who ya gonna call?

GhostBusters!

And Post it on ATS!

I ain't afraid of no ghosts
I ain't afraid of no ghosts

LOL...the first part of that great movie song for you...if anyone wants to pick up the rest...that would be on topic...

It's a great photo..and one I would want to have one of those Ghostbusters contraptions to capture.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The dog is projecting the picture of the face onto the camera. Reference Ted Serios.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Looks like a cat or dog photo with a bad camera and the subject or photographer moved. It' certainly is creepy wither way.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ZacharyW

To me this looks like he was too close to an object and had the flash from the camera flare back at him. Its a common problem with using a flash inside in small rooms.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Almost as disturbing as my dream about a gray alien's face moving eerily on my closet door the other night. This stuff is enough to cause paralyzing nightmares! DISTURBEROO, have your church priest bless your house, good luck.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oh look, a photo of a dog with a crappy ghost face edited in. Good one you nearly fooled me!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krono
Oh look, a photo of a dog with a crappy ghost face edited in. Good one you nearly fooled me!

Thanks,

I thought it would be a good 'joke'

because its funny right? and at the same time, I am getting a lot out of it.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Interesting image, but the first thing I'd do if it were me would be to take more photos in an effort to duplicate it.
That should rule out some of the basic concerns about stray light sources, flashes and so on. also, it'd help clarify the mundane details in the picture so we could focus just on the "ghost" details.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join