It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gingrich accused of illegally profiting off campaign (It's Over Newt!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by notmyrealname

It would have made my day if Obama was going to be impeached for FAST and FURIOUS...plus excepting more money from wall street and banks than any other candidate whether Dem or Rep, plus all the money he was given from BP...on and on I can go...

The real focus should be getting our current POTUS out of the White House...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Newt is a scumbag and is a politician of the worst caliber. for anyone who even thought of voting for him, shame on you.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Perry attacked and buried. Check!

Cain attacked and buried. Check!

Bachmann attacked and buried. Check!

Those three are idiots who torpedoed their own campaigns.

Republicans should be glad they're out of the race as they had no chance of making it to November in one piece.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
why is Bachmann out of the race?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
As a Brit who has never even been to the US, I'm often told to keep out of US political debate... however, since you guys have a habit of roping our politicians into lying so we can go to war with you, you WILL vote Ron Paul, preferably when he runs as independent, or else I'll make that trip across the pond and personally kick all your arses.

Make us proud, Amerika.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
As a Brit who has never even been to the US, I'm often told to keep out of US political debate... however, since you guys have a habit of roping our politicians into lying so we can go to war with you, you WILL vote Ron Paul, preferably when he runs as independent, or else I'll make that trip across the pond and personally kick all your arses.

Make us proud, Amerika.

How exactly do we rope your politicians into lying? I'm pretty sure that if a person is going to lie they are doing it of their own accord. Blaming it on someone else is a petty game so that no one has to accept responsibility for their own actions. Maybe your politicians who lie don't like to take anymore personal responsibility for their actions and lying than our politicians here in the US do? And considering how long England has been around, I'm pretty sure they are more practiced at corruption and lying than even US politicians are, LMAO. But then again what would I know, I think damn near all politicians are corrupt and have no place representing anyone.

I plan on voting for Ron Paul, but I can guarantee you it has nothing to do with what some Brit thinks. No offense intended there. I vote for who I think will best represent me and best create a govt and country that will be most suitable for me and my family to live in. I don't vote to make some stranger in another country proud, how silly is that.

Also I have seen America typed as Amerika before, but why is that?
edit on 21-12-2011 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

It was all tongue-in-cheek mate, but no offense taken anyway. You're right of course, I believe Tony Blair and Gordon Brown should be in the next cell over to George Bush and Dick Cheney.

And the reason for 'Amerika' is that if your government becomes any more authoritarian America will be the new Soviet Union.

I believe Ron Paul is the only genuine candidate in years, and I envy your opportunity to elect someone deserving - we've not had that chance, not in my lifetime and I think the media blackout is just obscene. British press don't even mention Ron Paul, other than as an aside, or an 'also ran'. Checkout out this BBC article for example www.bbc.co.uk... which also has Romney and Gingrich beating Paul in the Iowa poll "Mr Romney won the support of 23% of voters, while Mr Gingrich was on 20%, two points ahead of Ron Paul." I thought Ron Paul won this? Just another lie or an alternative Iowa survey of a hundred farm hands because they couldn't possibly print that Ron Paul won the poll that matters.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The GREAT THING about Ron Paul is that his voting record has been CONSISTANT for DECADES and he's SQUEAKY CLEAN.........AND THE BIASED MEDIA HATES HIM FOR IT!!!

RON PAUL 2012.......AND BEYOND!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

Active duty military gave more financial support to Ron Paul's current election "money bomb" than ALL OTHER CANDIDATES COMBINED.....BY FAR!!!

RON PAUL 2012 AND BEYOND!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
reply to post by MaMaa

It was all tongue-in-cheek mate, but no offense taken anyway. You're right of course, I believe Tony Blair and Gordon Brown should be in the next cell over to George Bush and Dick Cheney.

And the reason for 'Amerika' is that if your government becomes any more authoritarian America will be the new Soviet Union.

I believe Ron Paul is the only genuine candidate in years, and I envy your opportunity to elect someone deserving - we've not had that chance, not in my lifetime and I think the media blackout is just obscene. British press don't even mention Ron Paul, other than as an aside, or an 'also ran'. Checkout out this BBC article for example www.bbc.co.uk... which also has Romney and Gingrich beating Paul in the Iowa poll "Mr Romney won the support of 23% of voters, while Mr Gingrich was on 20%, two points ahead of Ron Paul." I thought Ron Paul won this? Just another lie or an alternative Iowa survey of a hundred farm hands because they couldn't possibly print that Ron Paul won the poll that matters.

looks as though we agree more than I thought.
I believe Ron Paul is a viable candidate and hope that if he wins that he doesn't get destroyed by the system.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Neil Cavuto looks at recent media attacks on Ron Paul

If Ron Paul dont win the media's big empire will go bankrupt and fall, like Soviet Union, it boggles my mind why the mass media is doing everything they can to disclude Ron Paul.
America is heading to the abyss, when will the powers that be wake up?
edit on 21-12-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Newt is our best bet.
There is a reason the powers that be do not want him.
Think about that people.
I'm beginning to think Paul is really over the rainbow Cooco for coco pufs.
I'm not saying hes wrong, just that he really may be nuts.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This is another example of Gingrich's sociopathic behavior. His presidential campaign is obviously another money-making vehicle for him. This is also yet another example of him breaking the law for his personal benefit. Tell us Mr.Speaker, Where did that money come from for your granddaughter's ipad 2?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
what really bothers me is when I hear the statement that someone is "not electable"

that means that there are protocols in place to prevent an outsider from ever gaining control.

the establishment has already chosen for us I believe. the next 5 years are probably already written out.

Yep and left standing will be the clean Mittster. A credit to himself.....and that vastly wealty and powerfull church he belongs to. They are strong enough to take a few clowns down let me tell you. And if you dont think that organization has a stake in this you are in la la land. In my humble opinion pardon me.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

It's over Newt.

I sure hope so, the man is a power hungry crook, not to mention his bad side.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I am looking at Mitt or Ron being the candidate.

Ron because he has never changed and does not play the tell the people what they want to hear and years later change to match a new voting group.

Mitt because he is Mormon and has kept his nose clean and has no record of corruption like Newt.

What we have to watch out for is democrats in the media trying to corrupt the election of a republican candidate.

What i fear is democrats in open ballot states may flood the poles in states like New York, Connecticut, Delaware, South Carolina, Mississippi, South Dakota and Vermont that have open ballots and wreck the whole political system.

From what i can see is the democrats are preparing to do just that.
here is one such web posting by a known corrupt democrat
workingfamiliespartyofcalifornia.org...

keywiki.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Actually, if you use the google, you'll fnd plenty of examples of Mitt's corruption.

He's just better at hiding it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I so agree with you.

Thank you to all the media outlets who insist upon attempting, and very largely succeeding, in making our choices oh so much easier...

I mean it would be so tough to choose between all those prospective candidates...I mean there must have been all of fifteen or twenty, maybe less? Tough job that...

I wonder, really, how many of these oh so horrible accusations are even true? ...and will be revealed to be untrue just barely too late for the candidate to recover?

The fourth estate agenda becomes more apparent with every passing day. Control the info., control the masses, most of whom can not, or worse, will not; think for themselves. They're perfectly happy being lead around by the nose...

...and we wonder how we got to this point in history...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join